We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
How much VMV deo sis?
update ko lang re: cold pressed virgin coconut oil as deo, used it for 4 days and all I can say, it works on me! yeey! kahit sobrang init at pinagpawisan ako the 1st 2 days na gamit ko ang oil, never talaga nangamoy ua ko hahaha! happy much ang beauty ko! I just use the Prosource I bought sa Mercury Drug.
pano to sis, as in apply mo lang yung oil sa ua?? tia!
I'm using Milcu underarm and foot powder. Been using it for years now. I feel so comfortable kasi powder lang siya and hindi talaga ako nagpapawis yung underarm ko. Kung magpawis man, walang amoy. And hindi umiitim underarm ko. Kasi pag mga deoderant, nakakaitim ng underarm