watch now

Author Topic: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4  (Read 256100 times)

punkrockprincess

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2013, 11:45:59 pm »
I used house of obagi's antiperspirant spray because I was having my sensipeel sessions for my underarm (which did not significantly lighten my ua, btw) and it really prevented my ua from sweating. It costs P450 per bottle and I was able to use it for a couple of months. But now, upon the reco of my officemate, I'm already using zen nutrients' tea tree roll on which does the same job as obagi but cheaper at P250 from Sesou. I think I'll already stick to this brand and not change anymore. Nung nagtry ako ng Dove and Rexona variant which were marketed to be for whitening, lalo lang nangitim ua ko.

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2013, 11:54:24 pm »
^napatingin ako agad dun sa flyer na binigay sa akin nung SA nung bumili ako ng glyco soap and massage oil nila. if my current deo will remain to give me the same effect, will stick to it. if not, will try this next time. buti may malapit sa amin na mall available ito, sarili nila mismong kiosk.  :)

relentless

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2013, 10:14:22 am »
Sis, bakit ganun may naiiwan na something sa armpit ko na parang libag, hindi ko alam pa'no maalis to? :(

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2013, 09:55:19 pm »
^those are residue from the deo. you have to exfoliate to remove them. gently ha?  :)

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2013, 02:11:42 am »
the best I've used so far is yung Nivea extra whitening. smells good, effective syang deo and doesn't stain the armpit part of my clothes.

ayionick

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2013, 08:51:55 am »
nahiyang ako sa [textspeak!] Skin Scion Deo pero hindi ko na ma-contact yung dating reseller na nakukuhaan ko ng stock nito. wala naman ako mahanap sa mall. paubos na yung stock ko. meron ba kayo alam na reseller, paki-PM naman? ayoko kasi gumamit ng iba baka ma-iritate nanaman yung UA ko. :(

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2013, 09:31:37 am »
I've been using mineral deodorant from Healthy Options for a couple of years now and I must say that dito lang talaga gradually natanggal ang darkness ng undearms ko. I've tried the most heavy duty whitening deodorants before, pero mas effective ito in keeping my undearms clear.

It does not contain anti-perspirant, which used to block my pores and caused darkening.

While i found it effective in deodorizing, downside is you'll still sweat a lot because it's not an anti-perspirant.

shontellestar

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2013, 11:53:12 am »
Ako I used Dove for 3 years na and di nangingitim at nangangamoy kilikili ko ever since. Ang iba kasi alcohol or acid based kaya nangangamoy agad. Use the pink one or simply just the unscented one.

missoni

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2013, 12:28:59 am »
Deonat (yellow) ok din na deodorant, lagi ko lang nababasag 😞  no whitening effect

andygurl

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2013, 01:24:42 am »
dove!

anjcam

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2013, 11:24:28 am »
I'm using deo of belo na. 2 bottles pero wala namang nangyayari. I'm scouting for a new deo na. dati kasi gumagamit ako ng adidas sensitive pero ang hirap niyang hanapin dito sa pinas.

agape

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2013, 06:09:08 pm »
oktoberfest22
which mineral deo from Healthy Opt? TIA

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2013, 07:55:10 pm »
I have been using Godiva for 2 years now and I like it.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 07:22:33 pm by sweetieping »

helenoftroy2013

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2013, 12:20:51 am »
Before I tried nivea whitening. I dont like it. It makes my underarm itchy. Now, I use avon deo. Its effective. No odor or sweat. :)

iamgorgeous27

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2013, 09:14:52 am »
Dove, nawala yung sweating ng UA ko. Pick the green one yung cucumber ata yun ang pinakamabango for me.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2013, 02:27:49 pm »
I am currently experimenting using organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil as deodorant as well as whitening sa UA. will do an update it I get positive results..  :)

anjcam

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2013, 09:54:08 am »
Nakahanap na ko ng adidas sensitive deo, yung color green. sa landmark meron. =) Gusto ko siya kasi nawawala yung dark lines ko sa UA ko. =)

agape

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2013, 12:42:24 pm »
Arm and hammer baking soda. pero long term use, it can darken your ua.
Baking soda is supposed to bleach/whiten, so that's ironic.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2013, 10:51:04 pm »
update ko lang re: cold pressed virgin coconut oil as deo, used it for 4 days and all I can say, it works on me! yeey! kahit sobrang init at pinagpawisan ako the 1st 2 days na gamit ko ang oil, never talaga nangamoy ua ko hahaha! happy much ang beauty ko! I just use the Prosource I bought sa Mercury Drug.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2013, 08:17:27 am »
oktoberfest22
which mineral deo from Healthy Opt? TIA

Sorry sis, for the late reply. Yung mineral deo spray. Just ask the sa kasi isang klase lang naman yun. Yng green tea variant ang staple ko. Ive tried the pomegranate version before, pero mas gusto ko yung green tea.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close