watch now

Author Topic: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4  (Read 256051 times)

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2013, 05:49:45 pm »
effective ang Driclor in controlling sweat kaya lang nagkaroon me ng discoloration sa ua

queen_sickle

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2013, 08:00:24 pm »
i heard nakakatulong din corn flour sa sweaty ua. you think?

roxy14

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2013, 08:15:10 pm »
Dove! I've been using this for 4 years. Nakakaputi pa ng kilikili :)

di_An29

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2013, 03:03:52 pm »
anyone tried no sweat deo Php 80 lang sya? effective ba? :)

tulips

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2013, 11:51:35 am »
it is so hard to choose the right deo. a balance between odor and sweat-control and natural ingredients. i read before that parabens are found in biopsied tissues found to be cancerous. It envelopes the cancer cells. So I really check what I buy and use. Surprisingly, sa mouthwash may parabens din; what's more shocking ay yung Johnson & Johnsons na baby lotion meron din--3 pa. Imagine using it for your baby. I hope DTI study these things kasi antagal na nasa market ng mga products na eto and we do not know if it's worth the risk to use these.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 11:55:46 am by tulips »

tRista♥

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 05:02:48 am »
Sureaid tawas powder.. you can puchase it sa watsons.. di pa nakakaitim ng UA.

tzikenn

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2013, 10:29:21 am »
Arm and hammer baking soda. pero long term use, it can darken your ua.

you mean sis nakaka darken to ng ua pag tumagal?

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2013, 10:41:36 am »
Hello sis! I could not resist joining this thread since I am still at my quest in finding the best deodorant. Previously i tried Nivea and Rexona but I am looking for a deo that also whitens so I shifted to Belo whitening deodorant/antiperspirant. Belo ua deo is a little slow with its effects (used it for a month) so now i tried Glutamax. So far, i noticed a little improvement in its color. It has lightened a bit and I am very hopeful that it will continue its good effects but I am very much open and willing to also try other tested products. Is the VMV deo effective? I also wanted to try HN deo with sunflower oil if Glutamax will not deliver its promise to whiten my ua skin. Suggestions are welcome.

Bhabes_hots

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2013, 03:26:56 pm »
Sis I have been using milcu powder eversince and my armpits havent darken a bit so yes its a good deo for me. 

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2013, 07:17:27 am »
Update: I recently start Human Nature premium powder deo (on my 2nd day) ... Glutamax was effective but after time i got very irritable with the scent. I don't know why, since it smells so clean and a little floral (i even liked the way it smells the first time i tried it and i thought i found my holy grail) but after using an almost finished roll-on - i think my nose got irritated and i don't like its smell anymore. I have allergic rhinosinusitis so i guess this has greatly contributed. I'm now using Human Nature which is organic and paraben free. It has sunflower oil to whiten my ua... so im keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that this product delivers.

missoni

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2013, 04:33:52 pm »
Deos that I have tried
Milcu powder: not effective sa armpit, sa feet ok sya.
VMV: effective first few days lang, no odor and sweat pero after  that pinagpawqisan na ko. And i think it stained the UA area ng college uniform ko dati 😞 and nagka-clog yung pangspray.
Milcu Roll On: effective, no sweat and odor, mabilis patuyuin. When i got preggy di na sya effective sakin.

Human nature deo: not effective for me as a deodorant. Kakaiba yung amoy ko.
No sweat from watsons : no sweat talaga! Napansin ko lang nagdarken yung UA ko ( i was using it in ka-alternate ng blue scion). Also nag clog yung pangspray after a week.
Scion blue: it lightened my UA (sabi after 3 weeks, pero napansin ko yung effect after 5 weeks of usage) pero pawis galore. No odor unless mag cardio workout ako. Also matipid gamitin yung deo(dapat lang kasi mahal sya. Huhuhu)
Scion pink: 1 week ko pa lang ginagamit. Better than the blue variant, i think. I'm currently using this with glycolic soap from dra martirez . Kailangang maging okay ng armpit ko by the end of nov kasi sunod sunod yung events na pupuntahan ko. 😊

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2013, 04:43:07 pm »
Dove original spray type :)

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2013, 11:24:10 pm »
^^ Sis Missoni, i agree with you regarding human heart deo, i smelled pungently sour on the 2nd to 3rd day of using it so i stopped. I was really disappointed since i really wanted to use an organic deo and their product claims looks very promising. I cleaned my ua very well and reapplied the product during the day and still it smelled weird. I browsed online for reviews and majority said it did not delivered in their claim for odor protection. The manufacturer responded in the posts that our body has different reaction to products and I agree, but how come majority have reacted like that. I say, the manufacturer has to improve their product formulation so it would complement the body's chemistry, not blaming it always on chemistry as an lame excuse to a faulty product. It's deceiving for people who support the product.

Anyway, they do have a money back if the deo was not effective for you, but who has the liberty of time to return products that are ineffective? Out of disappointment, I just threw it at the bin! oh, money wasted for me.

agape

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2013, 07:19:44 pm »
Anyone tried yet the deodorants/anti perspirants from Healthy Options?

winkypops

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2013, 02:30:55 am »
Flawless deo,super effective..nakakaputi pa ng UA

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2013, 03:02:00 am »
^^tried Alba Botanica from Healthy Options at hindi ok for me.. mahal pa man din

comp_nurse

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2013, 09:07:50 am »
Hindi ok ang godiva saken. I'll try something sa healthy options. May marerecomend ba kayo mga sis?

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2013, 12:07:39 pm »
Flawless deo,super effective..nakakaputi pa ng UA

How much is the flawless deo sis? How long were you using it before you noticed any improvement in the skin shade?

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2013, 09:39:11 pm »
so far ok sa akin ang scion deo na pink ha, salamat sa isang sis natin dito sa GT  ;)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What's the Best Deodorant in the Market? - Thread 4
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2013, 11:14:48 pm »
Milcu powder gave me rashes and sobrang kati and redness. Hate it. On the other hand, I love both Nivea and Dove (especially the cucumber one).

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close