We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
All over the face, yung #130 first, just a thin application saka ko na ibeblend yung 151. I like how it makes my skin look so fresh and natural looking tapos maglalagay pa ng blush on. What I also like about it is that, sobrang tipid neto gamitin.
using 151 for a month now. So far so good
backreading... Plan to buy Octard and MC. I don't which is my shade nga lang. Sis MsPringles iyong na-try mo ba na Octard and MC are both cover foundation? Thanks.