watch now

Author Topic: Lea Salonga  (Read 27245 times)

barbieavril

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2013, 01:25:03 pm »
She's one of the celebrities na talagang I look up to.  Sobrang classy nya and at the same time very simple lang.  I remember that for a time I got hooked watching her videos on Youtube during her journey to Miss Saigon.  Grabe yung kilabot ko kapag naririnig ko sya kumanta.  :D

staywithme

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2013, 05:00:38 am »
Excited na ko manood ng concert nya! Salamat sa asawa ko for the tickets!  :D :-*

jhandee

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2013, 03:48:52 am »
had the privelege of watching her concert, mas na starstruck ako sa kanya kesa sa mga foreign artist na napanood ko. Aga was there and he announce middle of next year star cinema will produce their movie. Ang ganda ng list of songs nya looking forward na maging album yung playlist nya.

oolong

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2013, 07:35:05 am »
I like Lea, watching her videos in youtube when she was still young and auditioning, I can really say that at young age umaapaw na ang talent and self confidence nya.  Ang ganda na magsalita.

jhandee

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2013, 08:45:54 am »
May repeat ang concert nya sa january 18 at the picc

rics

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2014, 12:48:31 am »
I watched Ms Saigon in Manila during the press preview. After the show, we went to the side entrance and waited for Leah to sign the souvenir program. yung ibang cast members magkakasama, maingay, nagkwekwentuhan. When Leah came out, hindi kami nakalapit agad since parang she was in a bad mood. I heard her say, "nasan na, ang tagal, bilis.", or something to that effect, I think referring to her ride. She  was just standing on the entrance talking to the boy who played her kid on the show, she didnt bother to join the group which was having fun outside. then dumating na yung van and mabilis na saya lumakad and sumakay. we werent able to even say hi.

there was one time I watched her concert, I think Leah sings broadway. although i had to admit that she has a magnificent voice, the show was boring. and my hubby and i thought about just leaving during the intermission.

izabelle

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2014, 02:16:56 pm »
I like Lea, watching her videos in youtube when she was still young and auditioning, I can really say that at young age umaapaw na ang talent and self confidence nya.  Ang ganda na magsalita.

agree ganda nya magsalita.. malinaw. English man or tagalog

ms.G

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2014, 11:27:46 pm »
can't stop watching these two vids of her with "glee" star darren criss having a good time in a ny music bar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiQHNS85I3g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIdRlWqwd_U

she's so awesome. everyone is clearly in awe of her.

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2014, 06:22:33 pm »
any upcoming shows or concert of Lea?

fleur_de_liz

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2014, 10:15:58 am »
i like her being one of the coach of the voice. i guess walang buhay ang the voice pag wala sya.

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2014, 10:24:15 am »
^i think so too! tumpak lagi mga sinasabi nya. abang abang ko ang team  nya lagi.

battle round na this wkend noh?

fleur_de_liz

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2014, 10:36:01 am »
not yet pa ata kulang pa sila sa team nila..  i think3 kids pa per team ang kulang nila.

at ang galing din manligaw ni lea sa mga contestants. it's not being mayabang but all her experiences are really her bragging rights.

juni

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2014, 05:11:24 am »
She's a really talented and intelligent lady.  I'm not a die-hard Glee fan, but it would be great if she were to land a spot on the show.  She and Darren Criss know each other, so who knows, maybe it'll happen.  It would be nice for her to get more exposure overseas.

fleur_de_liz

  • Guest
Re: Lea Salonga
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2014, 02:16:47 pm »
i totally agree

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close