Author Topic: Do you REALLY love being single?  (Read 29477 times)

kvan

• Introvert, Demisexual
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Accidental Cougar
Re: Do you REALLY love being single?
« Reply #200 on: September 23, 2019, 11:01:27 pm »
^Oh my God no...LOL! Lack of presence of the dad (except syempre sa mga walang kwentang lalake) has a big impact on society. It is very irresponsible of me to tell them to raise children by themselves.
"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" ---Matthew 6:34

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #201 on: September 24, 2019, 11:06:32 am »
^I so agree sis. Buti ka pa sis naiisip mo yan. Minsan nga gusto ko na ma-question kun mga kaibigan ko ba talaga sila haha.

mysterioza_me

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #202 on: September 27, 2019, 10:11:46 am »
May friend ako na ganyan na naisip na magpabuntis nalang magkakasunod kasi failed relationships niya. Idol daw niya kami nung isa namin friend na single mom din. Mukhang happy naman daw kami and nakakaya naman magpalaki ng bata. I told her its not easy. Tatawa-tawa lang kami na single mom pero honestly we feel sad for our kids kasi di naman nila pinili na magkaroon ng broken home pero mas ok na yung ganito kesa buo ang pamilya sa panlabas pero basag na basag kami deep inside. Unfair sa bata kung ang purpose lang ng nanay e magkaroon ng makakasama sa buhay kaya mag-aanak.
If a girl understands your b******t, stick through your mistakes, smiles even when you've done nothing for her , it's obvious she's a keeper. But it's also obVious that you don't deserve her...

amethyst028

• Senior GirlTalker
  • here comes the sun
« Reply #203 on: September 29, 2019, 01:01:46 pm »
i just watched a docu of a woman na nagpa ivf sa u.s.. single siya and 43yrs. old na. she is not producing eggs anymore kaya yung egg came from a donor and the sperm. successful naman she gave birth to a baby girl.

she just bought a house and malaki yung bahay niya, maganda din work niya. she also has the full support of her family lalo na mom niya who is there every step of the way including paglabas ng baby tumutulong mag alaga.

siguro kung ganon stiwasyon ng babae at gusto niya talaga magka anak why not. kung madami naman pera at punong puno ng love sa bahay at magiging swerte yung bata. pero kung sa sarili natin kulang pa yung sweldo natin tapos mag aanak pa tayo huwag na lang siguro. wait for the right time. 

TMariell9

« Reply #204 on: February 16, 2020, 09:03:38 pm »
I've been in a relationship for 9 mos when I was 18 only to realize that being single is more fun.
I'm 22 right now and tingin ko dating is not really meant for me, tho I know I'm still young to say this.  I know someday makakakita din ako ng match ko, but as for now, I'm enjoying my single life. You're free to do the things that you like, you can focus more on your self and lastly TIPID 😝

xtine

• Certified Jetsetter
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ...my next destination
« Reply #205 on: February 18, 2020, 06:23:32 am »
I think asking this question is like putting ourselves into pressuring for a partner.   If you are presently happy, I don't think we need to constantly pop this question into our head.  We need to live and be happy in the moment, until the right guy comes along - be fluid and not be too restricting on how to live our lives. 

nikkapacheco

« Reply #206 on: April 22, 2020, 10:38:15 pm »
Hindi naman masaya o masarap maging single. Iba padin yung meron kang kasama sa lahat ng bagay, yung may nasasabihan ka kapag may problema ka kapag stress ka.

medusa16

• Probationary
« Reply #207 on: May 22, 2020, 01:19:16 am »
I'm not willing to lower my standards just to be in a relationship and if I'm not actively trying to date, I interact with the same people all the time in my day to day life. None of those people are anyone I'm interested in dating.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close