watch now

Author Topic: Girly Themed Party Ideas  (Read 2266 times)

ceejhei

  • Guest
Girly Themed Party Ideas
« on: July 19, 2013, 07:48:28 am »
Mga sis, suggestions naman or share your girly themed party ideas.

My eldest is a girl and i am expecting another baby girl. Pagsasabayin ko sana ang parties nila for baptism and birthday ni eldest. I want to prepare or to have an ideas kahit medyo matagal pa and ayoko lang sumabay sa holiday rush during the ber months.

Right now I am thinking about a "Tea Party" theme for them. I like kasi yung may flowers, tapos may mga paper lanterns, parang mas gusto ko na ito kesa sa balloons. anong colors kaya maganda i-incorporate. I also plan to DIY some of the stuff sa party kasi game din naman si hubby sa mga ganitong bagay. though sa styling nanghingi ako ng tulong sa caterer na kinakausap ko ngayon.

My eldest daughter is very "kikay" she loves pink anything shimmery, mahilig din siya sa princesses pero i am not considering a princess (disney) party kasi 2 years ago yan na yung theme niya.

I really appreciate all your responses mga sis. Malaking tulong ito sakin. :)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Girly Themed Party Ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 01:31:22 am »
How about a french cafe theme party? Like in the link below.

http://blog.hwtm.com/2013/07/sweet-and-girly-french-inspired-baby-shower/

Or ballet theme?

http://blog.hwtm.com/2013/07/french-inspired-ballerina-tea-party/

I personally love this whimsical one with elephants. A lot of the things here can be DIY, and the cupcake ferris wheel is also available locally.

http://blog.hwtm.com/2013/07/whimsical-first-birthday-party-pinwheels-and-elephants/

ceejhei

  • Guest
Re: Girly Themed Party Ideas
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 07:00:38 am »
wow sis.. super thanks sa links. ang gaganda nga and its very elegant.. ill try to show it kay hubby kung kayang i-execute kasi parang yung ibang materials eh wala ata tayo. pero puwede naman mga alternatives.

thanks again!

rikki21

  • Guest
Re: Girly Themed Party Ideas
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 12:40:53 pm »
Hi sisses! I want to ask for your help sana. My daughter celebrated her 7th birthday sa school last week of march. But since i'm overseas, I wanna give her a party sana na when I arrive next month. She requested to have her party on a private resort with swimming pool near our place. Please help me naman sa theme. She grew up having Disney princess themes for her birthday, which we celebrate only at our house. This time, since its with swimming pool, she wanted Little mermaid style.
My problems are:
1. Little Mermaid is more for females, what about her male friends?
2. what gown to wear, if Little Mermaid gown/costume, she will only use it for her birthday. Not worth it, for me.

I'm thinking of Hawaiian party, easy for the parents and family members to dress up as well, pero parang super gasgas naman ang theme?
Sisses, please suggest other party themes naman. Thank you!

ceejhei

  • Guest
Re: Girly Themed Party Ideas
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 03:20:01 pm »
hi rikki21 yes luau party would be a very nice theme. since she's turning 7 mas okay na ganyan na ang theme tapos mga adults din puwede mag costume. :)

angelstandingby

  • Guest
Re: Girly Themed Party Ideas
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 11:11:19 pm »
for a girl turning 7, i think u better ask her what she wants.. the typical princess theme would suit her best i think. since for a 7 year old i think she always dream of being a princess.

imaevelasquez

  • Guest
Re: Girly Themed Party Ideas
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 03:06:22 am »
I'm thinking of Hawaiian party, easy for the parents and family members to dress up as well, pero parang super gasgas naman ang theme?
Sisses, please suggest other party themes naman. Thank you!


How about a Shabby Chic Princess? I always love that theme. Hehe! Kaya lang sis if swimming, ok din talaga yung Hawaiian/Little Mermaid para fit sa venue :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close