Author Topic: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?  (Read 18233 times)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2013, 11:03:52 am »

If it's not too OT, why are you picking up girls in public places like the coffee shop? I know a lot of guys and gays who standby there for hookups :)



It's because I don't want to limit myself to my own social circle when it comes to meeting women, a lot of guys see pretty women everyday wishing they could meet her/talk to her.
I'm one of them guys who take action and actually start a conversation when I see a girl I like, sure there's a big chance I might get rejected but there's also I chance I would be able to take her out on a date.
You miss a 100% of the shots you don't take.

P.S. I don't pick up prostitutes in coffee shops if that's what you were thinking...lol. Pick up has such a negative connotation in our country, when in truth pick up is just a fun way to meet girls since you can literally do it anywhere
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:19:07 am by sacred cow »

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2013, 11:15:31 am »
nice thread for guys wanting to get into the minds of girls  ;D

yup the most obvious ones are girls smiling your way. but what if the girl is terrified of flirting hehe.. some nonflirts would steal glances hoping she'd get caught. or maybe, just maybe, if we're bold enough to make the first move, we talk to you in a friendly platonic way with the occasional slap in the arm.

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2013, 11:18:14 am »
I smile or if I know a topic that the guy is interested about, I try to talk or ask him about it. Once I was in Planet Sports about to register for a run, I was checking the singlet out and he was looking at the singlet (or me? whatever) then I asked him, you're also joining? Which category? Then the conversation started...

ashara

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2013, 03:55:46 pm »
di ko pinapansin laging una sa isip ko baka masamang tao.
tatakot kagad ako at aalis na

tough_guy

  • Guest
Re: Girls, pano ka magpacute when you want to be approached?
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2013, 03:05:12 pm »
Ako smile din. Tapos pahawak hawak sa hair, yung tipong nilalagay sa may ears. Hahahahaha. Anlandi, pero seryoso :)
totoo nga ito? kung dating panahon abaniko ang uso tinatakip sa mukha ng isang dalaga, leaving only the eyes malalaman mo iteresado sayo ang isang babaeng nililigawan. hehe

sassa

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2013, 07:16:57 pm »
True yung keeping yourself within the vicinity of the guy and smile!! Haha

This was effective in my case. I went in a team building, then nakita ko si crush. I smiled first then he told me, "youre here too". I said "yeah we just arrived" then we went on separate paths coz we belonged in separate teams.

After the team building, we were in the same bus. I rode first then i was shocked he sat at the back of my seat. (Kilig much)I was playing with my ipad then (was waiting for him to strike a convo first) then he suddenly asked me question then led to a long convo. Gulat ako andun na kami sa hotel uli. :)

During that time, I noticed sunod na sya ng sunod sakin like pag group dinners, dun sya palagi sa table namin or katabi ko. Assuming lang ako. Hahaha!

sassa

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2013, 07:22:16 pm »
Meron akong super crush pero di ko talaga kayang magpa cute sa kanya kasi parang hes too good to be true! Yung parang perfect guy.

Hes a young doctor, tall, bald, nice physique, plays in a band, rich and smart. Very intimidating talaga. So whenever im around him i just act normal coz im sure a lot of girls are throwing themselves to him!

So i guess, depende sa looks ng guy and kung intimidating sya, we would rather not make pa cute anymore. I alway believed that if i guy likes you he will do everything in his will to know you.

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2013, 07:38:10 pm »
I just smile... Or I try to ask help/question,.. Whenever I'm on their floor, rumarampa talaga... Hahaha! Well we went out on dates but hindi naman kami super close sa office..

Ladee_16

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2013, 08:47:03 pm »
Makikisagot lang :)

If it's in a common place ni girl and guy, like say office building, either smile or greet pagnakakasabay sa elevator or stairs. wherever. then the usual innocent smile ni girl and stare sa guy giving him cues na "hey talk to me". yung ganon.

For the public places, medyo mahirap eh unless the guy and the girl is in a "contained" situation like sa coffee shop, ayun medyo mas madali at hindi naman nakakatakot. the girl can always clean up the table as if waiting for someone or mukhang nagpapakabusy para mapansin ng guy sa next table. something like that.
pwede rin yung mag ask ng random question kahit alam na ni girl yung sagot dun. just to break the ice kumbaga.


ladysapphire

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2013, 10:57:36 am »
nice prefume and nicely dressed works as well. lalo na pag may cleavage tease (subtle) and i find it na like ng guys yung no lipstick pero pink and fresh looking lips. :)

jaemi33

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2013, 09:40:56 am »
This is an interesting post :)

Well, nasabi na ng lahat but definitely a smile and eye contact. Pero hindi rin effective ito pag you're not fully expressing your intention to the guy. Kasi hindi naman lahat ng smile and eye contact may meaning diba, just like with guys. It's hard to explain pero I think mafefeel niyo nalang yung lol

What I do sometimes, especially pag bar scenes, if I find someone na type ko, I make sure na I'll have an eye contact with him and once nag karoon na ng eye contact, I look down and smile and drink my drink. After nun, I just have fun with my friends. Showing the guy you know how to have fun and you really don't care if he approach you or not, I guess gets the guy's attention. Probably na-chachallenge sila. It always work for me :P Minsan nga kahit walang eye contact and smile meron nag aapproach and they usually tell me "You look like you're having a great night. Mind if we join?"

Sometimes, I could get daring too lol one example, eto naman club scene. There was a cute guy pero I guess torpe talaga siya. I always caught him looking at me but he never approached me. So ang ginawa ko my friends and I started dancing near him and his friends, tapos I dropped my earing, siempre si guy pinulot and gave it to me. When I took it from him happily, he finally talked to me lol

I'm not the pa-cure type of girls, but rather more on the flirtish type lol If you get an eye contact with a girl and she looked away while smiling, and she looked back again. That's like saying "get your ass over here beside me" :p



minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2013, 10:36:52 am »
Quote
If you get an eye contact with a girl and she looked away while smiling, and she looked back again. That's like saying "get your ass over here beside me" :p

quoted for truth. sobrang guilty ako dito haahahahha ^-^

Perfume_Lover

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2013, 05:42:43 pm »
eye contact with smiling eyes sa kanya . . . kaya lang hindi naging effective ang torpe kainis :( inantay lang ako una mag approach (hindi naisip na may natitira pang Conservative Filipina hump)

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2013, 03:45:16 pm »
I remember when I was in college, may crush ako na medyo sablay sa Algebra and Chemistry. So what I did, I aced the exams. So crush noticed me and nagpatulong how to solve this and that. Win-win situation for me. :) since then naging close na kame and di ko na siya naging crush. Haha

llemija

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2013, 09:37:25 am »
Smile :)

junepets

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2013, 11:22:32 am »
I remember when I was in college, may crush ako na medyo sablay sa Algebra and Chemistry. So what I did, I aced the exams. So crush noticed me and nagpatulong how to solve this and that. Win-win situation for me. :) since then naging close na kame and di ko na siya naging crush. Haha


nice one sis...
I agree with you..
for me.. a crush should remain a crush
di pwede maging friend or most of all.. bf.
gusto ko lang yun feeling na crush ko sya.. kinikilig...

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2013, 11:54:02 am »
SMILE, then look away.
Always works.  Hahaha

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2013, 11:59:57 am »
^Same here. Hehe. But never ko pa ginawa sa stranger (sa mga pulis lang para di kunin license ko lol!)

Bale pag kakilala ko na tapos hindi ako pinapansin, tinititigan ko lang siya tapos pag nahuli ko mata niya, smile ako na parang model ako ng toothpaste. Lol! Madali lang ang guys, ngiti lang kuha na kagad. Haha!

kittypaw

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2013, 12:41:35 pm »
ako mejo pinapaliit ko yung bibig ko and my eyes looked confused basta yun yung way ko to pa-cute, i never smile it gives away too much.

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Girls, what do you when you want a guy to approach/talk to you?
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2013, 11:35:57 pm »
^Same here. Hehe. But never ko pa ginawa sa stranger (sa mga pulis lang para di kunin license ko lol!)

Bale pag kakilala ko na tapos hindi ako pinapansin, tinititigan ko lang siya tapos pag nahuli ko mata niya, smile ako na parang model ako ng toothpaste. Lol! Madali lang ang guys, ngiti lang kuha na kagad. Haha!

baliw! maganda ka kasi :)) try ng 'di kagandahan diyan na magsmile na nagpapacute...baka lalong mainis lang yung guy

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close