We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
had my warts cauterized sa myhealth alabang. ok naman, mabilis lang yung procedure. it cost around 1200 and was covered by maxicare. my derma is dra dancel.
^konti lang, mga around 10 or so lang.
I had my facial warts cauterized at Flawless last May. 3500 for flat warts but 300/piece for warts that are around the eye area (and I had 7 haha). Andame ko warts sa may hairline. It took 6 days for the warts to fall off. The thing is, I found out I was pregnant around that time. At first, nung nag fall off yung scabs, super kinis ng face ko ko. Tapos around my 9th week of pregnancy, nag draken yung scars huhu. I'm on my 20th week now and lighter na sila, parang freckles lang.
I had facial warts removed last February at Lets Face It Megamall branch and they charged me Php 800 ata basta less than 1K if memory serves me right.
^If I may, hindi yung aestheticians ang gumagawa ng pag-alis ng warts. Yung derma nila yung gumagawa. At least, nung nagpatanggal ako ng warts sa SM Bicutan. Tapos after 1 week pababalikin ka for a free checkup.
^ LFI aestheticians were able to remove the warts naman?