We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I went to Bioessence for consultation (kasi sya lang yung napakalapit dito samin at ilang tumbling lang). Price is per area.P3.5k for Mild caseP4.5k for ModerateP5.5k for Severe Sa case ko is moderate, and I had my left eyelid checked para malaman ko kung warts o milia sya, at ang sabi ay Syringoma. Same procedure din yung removal nya. May cream din sya iapply after and costs P500+. Baka dito nako magpaggawa kasi napakalapit lang..
Had mine done sa belo. Okay naman.
^Hi Sis, 1650 per area or lahat na? Kasi ako face and neck sana. TIA
Yes, it's per area. But if it's not that much, they have a lower price. They will asses first which one will be best for you The healing was okay as well. It didn't leave any marks after.
Thanks a lot, yung "sugat" phase mga ilang araw nagtagal if I may ask? Kasi magmuka tayong polka dots diba? Haha! Ok lang ba lagyan make up? Sorry dami ko tanong.
^I understand, thanks so much, dumadami na warts ko lalo sa neck, I will definitelyhave it removed.