watch now

Author Topic: Crystal Tomato  (Read 18216 times)

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Crystal Tomato
« on: July 10, 2013, 01:03:34 pm »
Has anyone ever tried the Crystal Tomato tablets?

I purchased a box yesterday - for defying age, organic, and suitable for vegetarians *daw* and at the same time i'm looking for an anti-oxidant, kaya napabili tuloy ako. .


post your reviews! TIA!

gnrn_026

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Tomato
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 10:53:58 am »
Hm sis?

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Tomato
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 04:20:31 pm »
^ 5,950 php for 30 tablets sis.

gnrn_026

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Tomato
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 08:33:02 pm »
wow! ang mahal for sure maganda yan  ;D ;D

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Tomato
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 08:41:45 pm »
well, i hope so. ;) nakita ko went to my derma, binili din kasi ng isang lady politician so na curious ako, binili ko din. very timely lang, naghanap din kasi ako anti-oxidant with L-Cysteine. :D i'm just hoping for some feedback too.  :)

gnrn_026

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Tomato
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 08:55:32 pm »
Na search ko sha sa google sis. Mukha naman ok sis.. Wait ka lang mg grow din sa feed back yan.. hehe

charming sistah

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Tomato
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 03:47:58 pm »
i was able to come across it online just today so i searched for reviews but so far haven't seen a lot. probably because of the price tag that comes along with it.

So it's available at derma clinics already in the philippines? is it available at mercury? just wondering. Hope it works...safer than gluta i guess since it's from organic tomatoes. :)

Sighcoey

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Tomato
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 03:21:49 am »
Hi! I also saw this online, and I could not find any reviews about this pill as well. Is interested as well, although can anyone tell me where to purchase this?

Consultnt

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Tomato
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 02:52:49 am »
Can you please share your experience with me.  I am from Cape Town,South Africa.
We got the product a month ago...it is expensive & I need to do more research before I spend all my savings on this product.
Please Help!Tasha
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:10:44 pm by Consultnt »

harlequingirl

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Tomato
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 08:37:55 am »
I read about this in PhilStar and have inquired at Aivee Teo's clinic. Is it worth the 4950php price tag? :) It seems promising.

kukii

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Tomato
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 04:51:57 pm »
Update naman TS :)

heiressalex

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Tomato
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2015, 04:02:11 am »
This was prescribed by my derma, looking for feedbacks before I purchase.  ;)

lambie

  • Guest
Re: Crystal Tomato
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2015, 12:18:30 pm »
Hi,

Was searching for reviews on lightening products when I chanced upon Crystal Tomato thread.

I had personally tried this supplement for 7 months, but did not see much effect and I do not feel it is worth the price tag.

As this supplement is very costly, I set reminder alarms and take it. During the first 4 months, I religiously take Crystal Tomato at between 7.30am to 7.45am before food. After 4 months, I did not see the claimed effects. As I still have 3 boxes, I thought it might work better taking it at night - for the anti-oxidants to work while I sleep. So, I took it at 10pm every night for the next 3 months.

Unfortunately, after 7 months of efforts and spending my hard earned money, Crystal Tomato failed to work its so claimed magic on me.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close