Author Topic: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?  (Read 39649 times)

mistletoe0604

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #220 on: January 19, 2018, 01:50:28 pm »
0 yr 6 months - both middle child so basically we are on the same wavelength  :)

Jeanuine

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2018, 04:21:17 pm »
6 years younger sakin.  :o
getting married next year.. tama bang decision ko? :(

Cookie_Dough

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #222 on: March 09, 2018, 09:00:27 am »
Hubby is eight years older than I. I've always liked men at least five years older than I because I've always felt that I connected with them better.

Sixteen years after, never doubt that I made the right decision.  ;)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #223 on: March 12, 2018, 07:30:57 am »
6 years younger sakin.  :o
getting married next year.. tama bang decision ko? :(

Yung age gap lang ba ang concern mo kaya ka nag tthink twice? If not, baka kailangan mo talaga umupo at pag-isipan.

Alyssalicious

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #224 on: March 16, 2018, 02:09:22 pm »
Sorry kung makikisagot ha because the question is ilan ang age gap with "husband" XD He's my future anyway 8)

8 years older si boyfriend sakin. I'll be 24 this year, sya is 32  ;D


lilu

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #225 on: March 16, 2018, 07:39:07 pm »
0 yrs 1month or exact 30days older.  We're same age but we're complete opposite. 😂😅

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #226 on: March 16, 2018, 07:44:32 pm »
3 years and 1 month older si hubby :-) we are working out very well and can't complain

otra_vez

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #227 on: April 06, 2018, 01:19:34 pm »
He's 15 years older. We're each other's extremes- he's the oldest I've ever been with and I'm the youngest he's ever been with. All his exes are older than he is and all my exes are around my age.

i_miss_sleep

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #228 on: April 06, 2018, 02:28:36 pm »
He's exactly 3 mos. older than I am.

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #229 on: April 06, 2018, 09:09:06 pm »
2 years. I'm 29, he's 31. But I feel like we're old souls.
I can say we're both matured hence bihira kami magkaconflict. As in super bihira.
Not necessarily naman maturity comes with age. Nasa pagiging responsible and accountable yun. :)

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #230 on: April 06, 2018, 10:44:44 pm »
Quote from:
mga sis share naman kung ilang years age gap nyo ng husband nyo.at anong naging epekto nito sa pagsasama nyo?

- my husband is older ng 1 year lang.kaya nakakarelate kami sa mga hilig namin at nga gusto naming gawin.

Same 1 year older lang husband ko...

Yung effect na related sa age eh pareho kami ng mga shows at kantang kinalikahan nung pagkabata at pagkateenager.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 10:49:50 pm by glamorosa_09 »

lalee888

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #231 on: April 06, 2018, 11:01:10 pm »
We are three years apart in age.

We act relatively the same and mature the same way. He listens to me and I listen to him. Effect: we generally enjoy the same things and we enter the same phases in life together. We are at the phase where we want to have kids... 2/3 years ago, i would not have thought of that... may balance also.. maluho ako sa shopping/luxe goods and hubby keeps me grounded by reminding me may iba na kame priorities.. since he's a bit older, he has the foresight that I sometimes forget...

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #232 on: April 07, 2018, 12:28:52 am »
we're the same age so we've seen and experienced everything that happened in this world for the last 40 years.  our bodies go thru the same physiological changes at the same time too, brought about by age.  so watch out, ladies and gents,  don't be surprised if you  wake up one day next to a grayish, wrinkly person,  that's your spouse!   hahahahaha,  just kidding.  not meant to offend anyone,  but this is reality.

itsnikimendoza

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #233 on: April 17, 2018, 12:37:43 pm »
5 years gap namin. never naman naging problem kasi maintindihin si hubby sakin. hehe :)

thatkdramaeonni

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #234 on: June 04, 2018, 01:04:59 pm »
My hubby's three years younger than me (in age), pero mas mukha naman akong bata than him (salamat Korean skincare!  ;D). Pero seriously, mentally mas mature sya saken, and sya talaga yung nagdala ng relationship namin. Of course I had my input sa relationship, pero aminado akong mas childish ako sa kanya minsan at sya talaga lagi ang nag-aadjust.

barbramae

  • Guest
Re: Ilang years age gap nyo ni Mister?
« Reply #235 on: July 23, 2019, 02:05:30 pm »
7 years. My husband is 7 years younger than me  ;D
Grade 1 na ako, fetus palang sya hahahaha

But we've been married for 2 years and has 1 cute little boy na.
He's more mature than me so all is well :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close