We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis, I'm looking for a good elementary school as early as now for my kid. He's in prep camp, and they only offer up to kinder 2/grade 1. So by next year I need to put him in another school that offers the entire elementary curriculum. i prefer non-traditional schools kasi he easily gets bored. Any suggestions? I'm considering either Elizabeth Seton or OB Montessori in Las Pinas. Would appreciate feedback. Thanks mga sis!
^maybe you'd also like to try south city central in president's avenue, progressive type ang approach nila.
^around 65k ata last year, not sure lang if ganun pa rin ang rate.