watch now

Author Topic: All About Revlon (Thread 5)  (Read 39385 times)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2013, 10:08:18 am »
I hope mg 50% na naman on their Whipped foundation :) it's my HG foundie now.

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2013, 10:18:47 am »
Sayang di ko inabot yong 50% off sa Whipped. Pero nung time na bumili ako naka promo 50% off Just Bitten lip balm, thi§ I was able to avail. I want to get another shade sana may promo uli :)

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2013, 11:19:25 am »
Sayang di ko inabot yong 50% off sa Whipped. Pero nung time na bumili ako naka promo 50% off Just Bitten lip balm, thi§ I was able to avail. I want to get another shade sana may promo uli :)
sa robinsons naka 50% ang lip balm stain. :)

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2013, 11:37:41 am »
Ano kaya 50% off ngayon sa sm marikina

cattleya_simone

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2013, 02:09:22 am »
I just bought Just Bitten Kissable in Honey. Loving the shade so far. Pahinga muna ako sa mga lippies, balm stain na lang muna gagamitin ko for everyday wear. :)

kisses bratt

  • Guest
REVLON ladies
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2013, 11:26:59 am »
Hi Sissies!!!

I'd like to invite all our sissies to share their tips and beauty regimen using Revlon beauty products.

Hope to hear your soon!!! 

Let me start....

Im not fond in using make up or shoud i say hindi ako pala ayos kasi hindi naman ako maalam... until one time napadaan ako sa Revlon shop nagoobserve lang ako. Then si Ate Claire help me, explained on their products at para makita ko sya inayusan nya ako... everytime that ill dropby sa store nila natututo ako...
And eventually i tried it ng paisa isa... and totoo pala.. magiging comfortable ka sa sarili mo if you look good and you feel good...hindi dahil sa make up kundi nagagawa mong ayusan ang sarili mo.

and here are the products that I'm using:

1) Revlon colorstay (makeup for combination/oily skin) – natural beige
definitely you will look flawless all thoughout the day.after work kasi diretso ako sa badminton court to play or mag jogging but still you look good... :) :D :D :D :D :D
2) Revlon Photoready powder – light / medium   
eliminates shine on your face. :D
3) Revlon Powder Blush - soften pink
4) RevlonLuxuriousColor Satin Eye Shadow
5) Revlon Photoready eye primer+brightener
I sued this pag puyat o kaya pag halata ang eye bug ko... ;D ;D
6) Revlon just bitten  kissable lip balm – love sick
hindi kasi ako nagli lipstick kaya ito ang pinagamit sa akin at matagal din syang gamitin.
7) Revlon super lustrous lip gloss – snow pink
Clear lang ito, pinapatong ko after kong mag apply ng lip balm.


Again, thank you and let me hear your stories too!!! :) :) :) :)

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: REVLON ladies
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2013, 11:50:07 am »
Hi Sis, here are the Revlon products that I have:

1. Revlon Colorstay foundie for Combination/Oily skin in Medium Beige - bought this about 2 years ago. Staying power is superb, coverage is okay but  gave me small bumps on my face especially near the nose area.

2. Revlon Colorstay Whipped in Warm Golden - I loved it the first few weeks that I got it, it has medium coverage but been getting huge cystic pimples and I suspected this was the culprit. I stopped using it muna the past 2 weeks and no pimples na. Hay nakow! Also it's not very good in controlling oiliness, 2 hours after I put it on nangingintab na ilong ko. Pinag- iisipan ko kung papamigay ko na lang kasi I  haven't even finished half of the jar. I use my fingers to apply it, I tried flat brush and sponge pero di maganda finish.
3. Just Bitten Lip Balm - I forgot the shade na kasi burado na label. Mahirap siya i-apply on its own lang. So lagay muna ako Maybelline lip balm then it applies smoothly na. Might buy another shade.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: REVLON ladies
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2013, 08:18:14 am »
^sis may i know your nc shade? i'm interested kasi with the whipped. :D i tried my mom's whipped and it was actually good most especially once it has settled unto your skin and a few hours has passed already. looked natural yet perfect at the same time. i applied with my fingers and i prefer the finish instead of using brush. actually the foundie was bought by me but the shade is wrong so i just gave it to my mom. okay naman pala. :p when i applied it with brush way back kasi it emphasized my pores which is a no-no. ganun din nangyayari sa akin with the regular colorstay. sisses here did say it's better with fingers.

and can we let each other know if may on sale sa revlon ngayon? dati ata na-50% off ang whipped eh. sana umulit ulit yun.  ;D


btw di ba may thread ang revlon products? maybe we should just merge that. marami na posts yun eh.

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2013, 09:27:38 am »
anyone know where i can get the balm stain matte here in manila? ubos agad sa bonmarche online e.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2013, 03:33:21 pm »
Keeping my fingers crossed na mag50% ulit ang whipped. Ano shade usually ng mga gumagamit ng natural ochre? Ito ang i think match ko. I've swatched sa back of my hand, di sa face eh. I'm nc25.  :)

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2013, 01:54:22 am »
Hi sis, sorry I don't know my NC shade but I've read in some blogs that Warm Golden is the closest match to NC30.

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2013, 01:42:05 pm »
Parang hindi na nag 50% off every month ngayon ang revlon the last time I ask you need to buy regular price before you can avail their 50% off item. :(

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2013, 09:39:46 am »
Wala bang sale? I need a new lip stain :))

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2013, 03:12:51 pm »
I like the Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner....mabilis matuyo and blackest black sya talaga

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2013, 11:13:14 pm »
sa may megamall may sale yung revlon. idk if lahat ng products ganun but yung whipped i got for 730 pesos.

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2014, 03:23:36 pm »
I recently purchased Revlon Whipped Cream foundie in Buff. I've read a lot of good reviews. Kaso mga sis, how do you apply this ba? Ako kasi I use fingers lang. From the jar, I'll get enough lang to put at the back of my hand. Then apply to my face. Kaso un pimple marks ko, di natatakpan. :( I tried naman with flat foundation brush, parang ang cakey ko.

Not sure kung di tama yun combination nya with my FaceShop Radiance primer.

Another Revlon product I love are the matte lip balm stain. =) Alternative for lipstick kasi namumuo un lipstick sa akin at nag-st-stain sa teeth. Eto, matte lip balm stain, non drying pa.

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2014, 09:27:37 pm »
Try using stippling brush or buff brush I personally use real technique buff brush then apply it in a circling motion back and forth. Before I use foundation brush din it looks cakey din and lightly dab the brush on the foundation para onti product lang ang makuha

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2014, 10:17:05 am »
^ako i just use my fingers too after i put on my moisturizer :) it lasts the whole day

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2014, 11:55:50 am »
For the whipped, i tried it with my fingers because it was the recommended one but it looked flaky on me so i tried what i usually do with my cg 3 in 1, i mixed moisturizer with it then boom i like the finish better and no more flakiness. I know it's creme in consistency and they dont really mix to form a homogeneous solution but i still went with it and pinilit ko and i liked the results.   ;)

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: All About Revlon (Thread 5)
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2014, 01:26:54 pm »
Thanks sisses for the tips. I also have din pala the Photoready compact powder. Madalas ako makabili ng Revlon kapag pupunta kami Subic. Mura Revlon sa Royal Dutyfree ng 100 to 200 pesos sa price sa malls. Meron dn Revlon items sa Dutyfree store beside MeatPlus in Subic pero mas mura yun nasa Royal Duty Free. Limited items lang dn available.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close