watch now

Author Topic: Do your babies have transitional objects or security blankets?  (Read 1455 times)

jigsaw10

  • Guest
Our first baby doesn't sleep well unless carried and only during nighttime if tucked beside me. I maybe a bit late in introducing a transitional object to our daughter, she's 6-months old na kasi. Kaya I'm planning to introduce one to her para makarest din ako and her yaya.

Do your babies have transitional objects? Post away, mommies :)

midphantom

  • Guest
Re: Do your babies have transitional objects or security blankets?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 09:50:15 pm »
Yes..yung toy nyang si tiger.. Hindi sya makakatulog hanggat hindi nya nakakagat yung tenga ni tiger..hehe

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Do your babies have transitional objects or security blankets?
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 12:11:00 am »
I remember my cousin, she used her pillow as a baby til it was all worn out nung lumaki na sya.,

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close