watch now

Author Topic: Belo Medical Group Part 4  (Read 294454 times)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #520 on: February 17, 2016, 04:15:52 pm »
@angelvenus, no I haven't tried gmax. I don't have acne scars. I used to have scars from a chickenpox bout in my early 20s. I had subcision (different derma) and Fraxel (Belo) to lessen the scars appearance. Both procedures worked for me since you can hardly see the scars. Some have even totally disappeared. My concern now is more on anti-aging i.e. lifting and tightening.

@mrs.jack sparrow, price starts at 100K. I have a round face so problem ko rin yan. Even when I lost weight (with Cohen in 2011 haha dami kong plug) malaki pa rin pisngi ko. That's where botox masseter  came in. Botox is injected sa jawline para liliit yung sa jawline. Then I had Thermage para ma-lift and tighten yung face ko. Consult na lang with a doctor what's best for you. Kasi the procedures I mentioned worked for me but might not be suitable for you.

@nageinna yes, I do.

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #521 on: February 17, 2016, 06:01:46 pm »
Thanks for replying @mamasqueak..will consult na nga. Your treatment combo sounds great. Will go there with my husband  pa-thermilift ko sya 😂😂😂😂 un for sure thermilift ang need hahahha. As for myself let's see.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #522 on: February 18, 2016, 01:09:05 am »
mama squeak: Same here!! I am looking for anti-aging and tightening/lifting procedures. =) I also have a round face and so I am hoping the tightening will have a slimming effect hehe. Is the masseter botox effective? Is the effect noticeable?


mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #523 on: February 18, 2016, 08:06:51 am »
^Yes! You'll see the results after a week or two. Perfect to partner with Thermage! Magastos pero for me worth it especially when I see my pictures. Lol!

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #524 on: February 22, 2016, 09:53:10 am »
^mama squeak sino mare recommend mo na doctor? Im thinking of the Thermage, Botox and Exilis combo too pero baka over the budget ako haha but I'm willing to explore the possibilities. I'm nearer sa SM North/Trinom branch. Thanks!!

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #525 on: February 22, 2016, 06:05:02 pm »
hi, pwede bang magpapalit ng package or treatment sa belo kung sakaling hindi hiyang sa inyo yung nabili mong package?  Thanks!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #526 on: February 23, 2016, 03:01:52 am »
^Yes! You'll see the results after a week or two. Perfect to partner with Thermage! Magastos pero for me worth it especially when I see my pictures. Lol!

Thank you for the tip!! =) =) Ill give it a try hehe


mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #527 on: February 24, 2016, 09:14:48 am »
@catwoman, sorry I don't know anyone from there. I go to their BGC or GB5 clinics.

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #528 on: March 01, 2016, 04:32:48 am »
^Sis mama squeak, I read na matagal ka na nakapagpa-fraxel? Wala ba negative effects ang fraxel in the long run? I saw some reviews sa internet, sa una lang daw maganda pero after a year of their fraxel naging worse pa ang skin nila. I'm planning to have fraxel for my acne scar. Also, can you recommend a doctor sa GB5? Thanks

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #529 on: March 07, 2016, 08:32:52 am »
I'm also focusing now sa anti aging procedures and those that can improve texture.

I'll look into Thermage too and see if it's worth it nga. Heard about it back then pa but never really paid attention to it until now na eto nga, I really want to focus on anti aging :)

cessy_may08

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #530 on: March 11, 2016, 04:28:12 pm »
Sis, sino magaan ang kamay sa sm megamall branch? plano ko magtry sa kanila ng facial e. dati ako sa sm the block branch, okey naman yung service pero gusto ko lang mag-try sa ibang branch. :)

QueeNica

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #531 on: March 28, 2016, 08:54:03 pm »
I'm not happy with the result after my glycopeel cleaning with their facialist named Car Doma at Belo Trinoma Branch. I was not aware that it's going to turn dark which looks like melasma and I waited 10 days for my face to heal and peeled completely. I sent her photos of my face in Viber but she insisted me to consult it with their doctor. Well in fact, she did this procedure so she should be the one to blame after all.

I thought I'll just experience mild micropeeling but I'm not sure with the strength of her application on my face. She dealt with my face so hard to the point that I cried during pricking and still asked me to endure the pain to get the deep seated comedones. And sad to say, it left my face with more red marks and indented scars. I'll never gonna trust any facialist to touch my face again. :'( :'( :'(

marcy1

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #532 on: April 17, 2016, 05:53:34 pm »
Hi. Has anyone tried time capsule of belo med? It consists of air dissector and fractional c02 laser treatment.


catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #533 on: April 26, 2016, 04:34:48 pm »
@catwoman, sorry I don't know anyone from there. I go to their BGC or GB5 clinics.

Hi mamasqueak, whom can you recommend sa GB5 Belo branch? I'd like to try Thermage or Ulthera. It's my first time and I'd like to make it worthy naman.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #534 on: April 27, 2016, 10:06:15 am »
Ano yung treatment ni Julia Montes na face out fat?

sassa

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #535 on: April 27, 2016, 10:53:30 am »
I did! Im on my 2nd session out of 4. I can already see the results. Even my friends noticed nag improve na yung acne scars ko. I would say around 30% improvement on the texture of the skin and naglighten na din. I do not wear heavy foundation compared to before.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #536 on: April 27, 2016, 10:59:38 am »
^anong treatment yan sis?

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #537 on: April 27, 2016, 02:21:53 pm »
Ano yung treatment ni Julia Montes na face out fat?

Alam ko combination of Botox Masseter and Thermage sa Belo

Little Calixta

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #538 on: April 30, 2016, 04:27:39 pm »
Hi! I'm really new here. I actually stalked this thread before joining GT (just for a few weeks).  :P

I'm also new to the Belo experience. I wanted to ask anyone who goes to their SM the Block or Trinoma branches if they can recommend someone (a doctor, but more importantly, an aesthetician).

I'm also open to trying someone from their Shangri-La, Mega Atrium or Tomas Morato branches.

I go to the Trinoma branch, and I'm trying to avoid my current aesthetician. I'm not sure if it's okay to just tell the frontliner that I'd like a different person, because it might come across as rude to the person in question -- since, ultimately, she'll find out that I requested it.  :-\ (I'm trying to avoid her because I'm afraid that her pricking is making my skin worse, rather than better -- in terms of scars).

I don't mind the pain, but I'm afraid of prick marks that take too long to heal (the red marks from my session eight days ago are still visible). I already have a small indented scar from the first pricking/facial session too. I'm not familiar with melasma, so I tried Googling it. I think I don't have that naman, or I just don't understand the basics of it. :(

As far as I'm aware, prick marks do not last this long. :/


Sis, sino magaan ang kamay sa sm megamall branch? plano ko magtry sa kanila ng facial e. dati ako sa sm the block branch, okey naman yung service pero gusto ko lang mag-try sa ibang branch. :)

Hello! Can you recommend an aesthetician?


On a different note, do you guys give tips? If yes, how much and how do you give it to them? Sorry, I'm just really clueless about these things. :(

Thank you for reading my (long) post! :D

Edit: just saw how long my post is--sorry about that. :(

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #539 on: May 01, 2016, 02:09:45 am »
@catwoman

thank you sis! ma.research nga :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close