watch now

Author Topic: Belo Medical Group Part 4  (Read 294437 times)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #500 on: January 10, 2016, 11:17:17 am »
^Yikes! Bakit ka nagka-blister? Hindi ka ba tinanong ng doctor after each pass kung okay ka? Naka-emla ka ba when you did your laser? After your treatment did you wet your face? Usually after 24 hours ka dapat mag wash ng face. If you followed all their recommendations and ganyan naging results pa rin pwede ka magreklamo nyan. And they should compensate you. Sa tagal at dami kong laser treatments with them never pa ako naka-experience nyan.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #501 on: January 10, 2016, 11:30:23 am »
^^^ mga sis thanks for sharing your experiences.. m_lim pagaling ka and i hope your skin heals well :( anong branch ka pumunta?

ako din sometimes madala sa hype thinking nothing would go wrong but still..

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #502 on: January 10, 2016, 12:10:05 pm »
m_lim: Get well soon!!!!! =( =( Blisters are never a good sign after a laser procedure. Like with what happened to me  (though not at Belo), I never felt anything was wrong during the procedure, but after I was wondering why I had blisters the 2nd time but not the 1st time. I think the derma increased the settings of the laser of the 2nd session.

BTW to those considering laser procedures, use this website and type in the procedure you are considering. You will see lots of feedback, results,  or even side effects that real patients have had.

https://www.realself.com/

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 12:14:54 pm by Chili1113 »

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #503 on: January 10, 2016, 11:38:25 pm »
hindi ako tinanong kung gusto ko mag Emla!

during the procedure, sobrang sakit! kaya pala binigyan pa ako ng stressball.. then ako pa nagtanong kung pwede mag Emla next time dahil hindi ko talaga kaya. (i have high pain tolerance but that was just tooo much!)

hindi ako nag wet ng face pag uwi ko.. then afterga 3-4hours, ayun na, nag blister na.

ang masama pa, natamaan ng anak ko so nagpop yung blister. i'm applying Bactroban lang now kasi out of stock yung Burow's solution na pinrescribed ni doc. sa Belo meron daw yun na- trauma na ata ako bumalik!

yellowish pa yung sugat ngayon, kakadiri tuloy tingnan parang may pus.

sa Belo Morato ito.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #504 on: January 24, 2016, 09:45:16 pm »
how much ba ang revlite for underarm ng belo?  pwede ba per session ang bayad? I was not satisfied with wink.

It's Php5600 per session sis. May promo din sila ngayon na 4+1.

patty1014

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #505 on: February 02, 2016, 10:25:24 am »
Blisters are not an expected outcome of any laser procedure. Erythema or redness and a little pain, yes. But never blisters. Settings might not have been appropriate.  Doctors ba gumagawa ng procedure or nurses?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #506 on: February 04, 2016, 01:02:31 pm »
^^PP for the face is 2800 while the regular facial is 1800.

^only the doctors perform the laser procedures. Strange nga what happened to m_lim. I've been having laser procedures with Belo for the longest time but never ko pa na experience magka blister.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #507 on: February 04, 2016, 10:09:52 pm »
^ako mismo sa tagal ko nagpapalasers sa different doctors, kay Dr. Dulalia (?) lang ako nagka blister.

and unfortunately, mataas ang sugar ko kaya eto, after several weeks, may "fresh" part parin ang sugar.

i paid 9k pesos para magkabutas sa cheeks. kaasar.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #508 on: February 07, 2016, 09:10:16 am »
^did you ask kung bago lang yung doctor na yan? Did they compensate you at least?

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #509 on: February 07, 2016, 01:30:41 pm »
^nope, niresetahan pa nga ako ng 2 meds (hindi free!)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #510 on: February 07, 2016, 05:01:45 pm »
m_lim: OMG you should complain!!!!!! At least they should give the meds for free.

Oh my... When I got several tiny blisters (like toothpick/pin sized blisters) on my face after I had the broken capillaries under my nose lasered, when I came back to complain, the doctor suggested that a heavy chemical peel should help get rid of the tiny craters that formed after the blisters went away. And she offered that for FREE. Also the topical cream they gave me for the blisters was free too. This wasnt in Belo though but I think the Derma did the right thing. I never went back for her to fix it with the deep chemical peel because I lost all confidence in the derma.

M_lim you should really complain. Tell them that you believe that the setting they used on you was too strong and that you suffered because of it. Tell them the least they can do is to fix the problem without causing anymore burden on your part!!


m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #511 on: February 07, 2016, 09:18:55 pm »
^nako sis, wala nako gana bumalik kahit anong branch ng Belo.

at hindi ko rin binili sa kanila yung 2 meds kasi nga nakakainis. wala man lang offer na ibigay nalang yung meds.


mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #512 on: February 17, 2016, 12:27:07 am »
Anyone has an idea how much the thermilift for face and neck is? Im turning 34 next month and while i dont scars or dark spots, i have annoying whiteheads that laser cant fix. Also i look bloated as i get older. Hating this

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #513 on: February 17, 2016, 01:25:48 am »
What's thermlift and how does it work? I want to do some skin lifting and tightening for a thinner face, but I dont want any procedure with down time.

My derma (not from Belo) did Refirme on me last week and the effect is OK with 1 treatment but I find it too subtle.

meimei

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #514 on: February 17, 2016, 04:34:06 am »
Blisters are never a good sign after a laser procedure.

Pero meron yatang other laser procedure na normal ang blisters. Kasi yung laser hair removal ko sa Makati Med, nagkaka-scabs ako. The first time it happened, i panicked so much na sumugod ako sa clinic. Sabi ni doc, the scabs would fall off and won't leave any scars. Ayun, ganun nga nangyari.

O iba ba ang blisters sa scabs? Hahaha. Per grabe talaga yung scabs ko nun ha, kay uber panic ako, sobrang panget tignan na di ka talaga pwedeng mag-shorts for almost a month.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #515 on: February 17, 2016, 07:27:04 am »
^Hmmmm... I dont know, but I know you aren't really supposed to get blisters in laser procedures. =)

The blisters I got caused permanent tiny craters on my face. Even after 7 years it is still there =( =( although it is shallower than it was before.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #516 on: February 17, 2016, 09:09:26 am »
I am almost due for another round of Thermage when I learned about their new procedure the Thermilift so being my vanidosa self I asked about it. Lol! It's a bit more expensive than Thermage (face) since you'll have to pay additional for sedation.

I asked my long-time doctor if I can do this instead of Thermage. Now this is one of the things I like about my doctor, she's honest about their procedures and won't offer unnecessary treatments. Anyway, I don't need it pa naman daw since Thermilift is targeted more for patients with really sagging skin (you can check out their before and after pics). In short I can still get the same firming and skin tightening results with Thermage or Ulthera. I'm in my late 40s by the way.

Re blisters after laser procedures, I can't remember a time na nagka-blister ako. Even my UA laser hair removal wala rin. Scabs, yes meron but after wart cauterization. Makapal lang siguro balat ko! Haha!

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #517 on: February 17, 2016, 01:49:10 pm »
^sis have you tried gmax? Eto kasi yung inadvice ng doctor ko for me para sa acne scars ko sana, already tried revlite mga naka more than 8 sessions na ako pero madali kasi ako magkascars kaya meron pa din.. hope you can advice. Thanks

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #518 on: February 17, 2016, 02:09:46 pm »
^^oh that's nice. I appreciate doctors like that. Di pa nga super sag ang skin but bloated kasi e. How much daw is thermilift?I want my face to be smaller like 6 or 7 years ago. Small all over. thanks 😄

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #519 on: February 17, 2016, 04:00:26 pm »
sissies quick question, do you give tips ba to your attendants after treatments?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close