watch now

Author Topic: Belo Medical Group Part 4  (Read 294447 times)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #460 on: October 16, 2015, 09:27:00 pm »
^^when you call for appointment tell them to schedule you for facial right after the consult. Pwede yun. As to the free consult, discretion na ng doctor if they will waive the fee. More often than not they do. Or you can simply ask the doc mismo if pwede waive yung fee since you will be availing of their facial right after.

rocketchels

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #461 on: October 16, 2015, 11:33:54 pm »
thanks sis!

OD

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #462 on: October 20, 2015, 09:06:25 am »
.....

I also tried their Threadlift before and I liked it. Hindi naman masakit and instant yung effect. Better sya in tandem with Botox for maximum results.

Hello there sis! How long did threadlift's effect last on you? And how many times have you had it?

quinone

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #463 on: October 28, 2015, 07:51:53 pm »
Place - the place looks nice and super bango inside.

napadaan ako dito before, sa t.morato branch. ang fresh nga ng smell. any one know what scent they use?

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #464 on: November 19, 2015, 06:35:19 pm »
^^when you call for appointment tell them to schedule you for facial right after the consult. Pwede yun. As to the free consult, discretion na ng doctor if they will waive the fee. More often than not they do. Or you can simply ask the doc mismo if pwede waive yung fee since you will be availing of their facial right after.

Thanks, mama squeak! This is helpful for people like me who are overseas. I've never had a facial before but now because I have small pimples/whiteheads, I'm considering having it. I just want a clear, smooth skin like I used to have. TBH, takot ako sa facials because my facial skin is sensitive and I have never let any one prick or touch it. Takot ako na baka mag react and magkaron ng breakout. Kaya I'm also not willing to go to cheaper facial clinics. I hope Belo is good with facials. Is there a specific branch that has better doctors?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #465 on: November 29, 2015, 11:37:49 pm »
Any reviews for Ray of Inara? Will be consulting tomorrow but i already kinda signed up for this procedure. I have pimples and pimple marks to treat! Is Regenlite a better procedure?

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #466 on: November 30, 2015, 10:35:29 am »
hi girls! ano ang usual na procedure ng belo med for underarm whitening? and how much price range? mas gusto ko peel kaysa bibigyan lang ng creams. mas naffeel ko kasi yung effect eh, unless super effective na bibigay na cream? im done with diode laser for hair removal, may dark shadow lang talaga that i see under certain lights. im planning to visit belo med megamall soon so i want to know how much i have to bring. thanks!

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #467 on: December 03, 2015, 01:26:21 pm »
Can anyone recommend a treatment for mild acne scarring? If anyone has done such a treatment, is it a one-time session or do you have to do multiple sessions depending on the acne scarring? Also, what is the recovery peiord like after the treatment?

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #468 on: December 08, 2015, 05:18:23 pm »
how much ba ang revlite for underarm ng belo?  pwede ba per session ang bayad? I was not satisfied with wink.

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #469 on: December 14, 2015, 10:25:36 am »
revlite ba ang pinakamabilis at most efficient na procedure for underarm whitening?

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #470 on: December 24, 2015, 10:59:10 pm »
How much ang iv glutha nila? Maganda ba talaga ang effect?

rocketchels

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #471 on: December 29, 2015, 06:21:32 pm »
may nakatry na ba magpawax sa kanila? Parang mas gusto ko magpabrazillian dito, hygiene issues.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #472 on: January 02, 2016, 05:41:33 pm »
Had my first consultation with the Belo Group. Was re-scheduled to do the procedure on Thursday since my skin was a mess after the long flight. I already paid in advance. No backing out now!

meimei

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #473 on: January 02, 2016, 06:09:42 pm »
^Share mo naman how much yung quote sayo and ilang sessions. I also have acne scars eh. Although i know naman na the number of sessions would depend on how deep the scars are, pero good pa rin to have some kind of an idea sa price range, kahit per session lang, hehe. Thanks!

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #474 on: January 02, 2016, 06:59:45 pm »
^ I asked for the Picosure. It's P28,000/session because there's no downtime for recovery. I was told I would probably need 3 sessions (I have mild scarring in general but bad scarring on my temples). 1 session in 6 week intervals. Since I'm only here for 2 weeks, I can only do one. The doc said the effects will be seen after 60-90 days. I will need to have cleaning before the treatment which is about P1,200. I was advised to use cetaphil soap (P441) and laser cream (P1,200) until the procedure date.

FYI,
Fraxel Laser - P16,800/session
Fractional CO2 Laser - P22,400/session

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #475 on: January 03, 2016, 04:10:05 pm »
^double check mo ulit the price of the laser cream. I just got one tube this morning for only Php340.00

For deep scars, I still believe excision plus laser treatments is the best way to vanish depressed scars. Laser treatment alone won't make the scars disappear, lighten it siguro but not totally disappear. I used to have scars from chicken pox that I contracted as an adult. I had one session of excision (from another derma) then succeeding laser treatments (4-6 Fraxel) from Belo. After those treatments my scars have totally vanished.

If you get the chance check on Groupon US, most of the time derma clinics there offer laser treatments similar to Picosure or Fraxel so you can continue the treatment. Sayang naman kasi if you just go for one session and no follow up treatments.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 09:22:59 pm by mama squeak! »

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #476 on: January 04, 2016, 01:39:01 am »
hindi ako happy with Aurora. naka 4 sessions palang ako pero hindi man lang na lessen ang redness.

realistic naman expectation ko kasi apat palang pero wala!

10t/ session pa naman :-(

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #477 on: January 04, 2016, 07:05:33 am »
^^ Laser cream is branded by Belo so they probably marked up their price a lot. When I spoke to the doctor, she said I only had mild scars except on my temple. I was thinking of having the procedures done in the US instead but one problem there is that clinics are not open during weekends. They're only open on weekdays and I have work. Since I have time here, I might as well push through with the procedure since I've been really conscious about my scars. Like you said, I am hoping Picosure treatment will at least lessen the scarring. How long was your recovery period for Fraxel?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #478 on: January 04, 2016, 12:58:56 pm »
@m_lim, I would go for Cool Glide or Vbeam for redness. Aurora is more for skin rejuvenation. Ask na rin your doctor what else she can recommend baka they have something new. I haven't had any treatments for redness/spider veins for a long time na. What I get now is Revlite for my blemishes and pore size reduction and Firmplus for firming. I guess with all the regular laser treatments I've been getting kasama na nawawala yung redness ng face ko.  ::)

^^Yup, I only get my laser creams from Belo. The tube size is 10g, not sure lang if they have a bigger size because it's what they always give me. Matagal din naman bago maubos. Re Fraxel, I had this way back 2008 pa. If I remember right mga 3-4 days para kang na- sunburn then your skin will start to flake lasting from 1-2 weeks. 

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #479 on: January 04, 2016, 01:11:43 pm »
^how's Revlite? yun nga sana gusto ko pero Dr. Sheila Acosta of Trinoma suggested Aurora.

balik T. Morato branch nalang ako, parang mas ok docs doon

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close