We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I'm interested in doing V-Beam with Belo.. any other clinic offering this for a more affordable rate? 10k minimum sa Belo for each session and may go up depending on the area and in TRAG branch lang meron.I noticed also that Dr Aivee's clinic has a lot of the same treatments as Belo including Fraxel, Revlite and CO2.. i wonder who is more affordable too. Has anyone tried both and which is better?
I already scheduled skin master sa UA. I hope maging effective sa chicken skin. Ano bang effect mg revlite sa UA? Thanks
I had Vbeam done in Makati Med. 5k lang charge nila for 50 shots (actually mas madami pa sa 50 kasi sinobrahan ng derma ko.
which is better for redness? aurora or revlite?
Also wanna do RF (or any face fat reduction treatment na non-invasive) ok ba kay Belo?
@sparklingjewel are you going to do venus freeze with belo? How much did you get charge for vbeam?
normally, how much athe going rates for this? Are they really effective?