watch now

Author Topic: Belo Medical Group Part 4  (Read 294950 times)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #300 on: April 21, 2015, 09:12:35 am »
^Basta wag sa Beverly Hills Clinic along Paseo De Roxas. Nagsisi ako dyan! Their Thermage is cheaper but grabe ang sakit (and I have high pain tolerance ha!). I wasn't able to finish the session. Tapos yung doctor walang pake. I think they use the earlier Thermage machine model. Sayang lang binayad ko.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #301 on: April 21, 2015, 09:20:02 am »
^ ay buti sis sinabi mo that's one of my options..pero nothing definite pa naman...pero in fairness to them I've tried some of their laser treatments na and wala naman ako problem.

Sige I will research more..Kaya lang wala naman ako kilala sa Belo so you know I'm kind of hesitant din kasi I've heard mixed reviews din. Anyways, thanks for your valuable info. Appreciate it.

jaiho

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2015, 09:29:33 am »
@mamasqueak napaisip tuloy ako nakasched kasi ako sa Monday for aurora sana pero since sabi mo same result lang baka ipa-change ko na lang sa revlite. 😝 sayang din ang 1k difference. Ok ba firmplus sis? How often do you go for firmplus? Tia

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2015, 09:39:32 am »
Done with my last session of spanish peel. Madami pa din ako blackheads/comedones. Yun kasi talaga yung problem ko, kasi pag prinick nila ang tendency nagmamark siya so kahit nakaspanish peel na meron na naman bagong mark.

I was advise by the doctor to change my whitening cream, instead na tyrosinase yung melamix na lang daw to target the marks. If hindi daw yun magwork saka daw ako mag-rev lite.

Yung pimples ko naman, hindi na ganon kalaki kasi madali na siya magdry.. comedones na lang talaga.. ikaw ba sis nacontrol ng revlite yung blackheads and comedones mo? Ano pala interval ng session mo sis jaiho? Thanks sis

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #304 on: April 21, 2015, 09:42:07 am »
^^^sis, you don't need naman to know anyone at Belo to avail of their treatments. Ako din before ganyan, I started going to Belo when they still had their Rustans clinic. Wala akong kakilala, walk-in lang. Accommodating naman sila. Then medyo I started scouting around for cheaper options kasi nga medyo pricey sila but in the end sa kanila pa rin ako napunta.

@jaiho, sis nung wala pa yung Revlite nila I would do a combo of Aurora+Firmplus after my facial/powerpeel. I did their initial 6 sessions after that as needed for maintenance. Then when I started getting their Thermage yung Firmplus ko twice to thrice a year na lang for maintenance. Yung Aurora mas often around 4-5 times a year.

But now that they have the Revlite, no more na the Aurora. I just finished my 4th session of Revlite and mas gusto ko yung results since na-lessen yung mga age spots and pigmentation (as a result of break outs due to hormonal changes) ko. Side effect din nya is my pores became really small in particular sa sides ng nose area plus libre upper lip laser hair removal pa.



ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #305 on: April 21, 2015, 10:03:06 am »
^Thanks Mamasqueak. Ulthera was priced at 2500 AUD when I did it last year. The clinic told me there would be a price increase this year. I actually had 2 sessions of Ulthera 6 months apart as they recommended and was also advised to have a once a year maintenance, eventhough some were claiming it is good for 5 to 10 years. Ayaw ko naman maging V-shaped na mukha ko I would look too gaunt but if the results were not good after a year, I have to try Belo if I'm going to Manila next year. 

Nagmamadali ba sila with the application of Thermage? 1 1/2 hours kasi ako with the Ulthera because mabusisi ang owner with the procedure. There was this website kasi of another clinic in Manila, Dr F Lucero, saying 60-90 minutes with the Ulthera but wala naman akong nababasa review.

Bev Hills Clinic in Paseo, diyan ako with my CO2 laser. I was not really happy with the results as there was not enough peeling; either the settings were low or the machine itself was of low quality. Some family members were happy with them for their facelift and blepharospathy kaya doon din ako pumunta.

With pigmentation naman, the creams and serums did not work for me; only Q-switch laser did (Fotona). If the price is right I might have to try Revlite or Picosure na mas mura sa Philippines.

I also had a large mole at my back removed and a body scrub by Belo's Medical City branch 2 weeks ago. They recommended their in-house medications for my remaining pigmentation and decided not to buy them. Hindi naman sila makulit.

jaiho

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #306 on: April 21, 2015, 10:46:25 am »
@mamasqueak i think i will go for revlite na lang on Monday since satisfied naman ako sa result nung first session ko. Thanks for the info sis.

@angelvenus malapit na naman ang period ko at may bago na naman ako pimple huhu although isa lang. With blackheads medyo konti pa lang one week pa lang since nagpa cleaning ako baka yun ang reason why konti sila now. Nag spot treatment ako last night dun sa bago kong pimple with queen helene mint julep mask ok naman di na masakit yung pimple. Once a month ang interval ng 1st revlite ko at second revlite ko next monday.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #307 on: April 22, 2015, 08:52:28 am »
@ataypool, for Thermage aabutin din ng mga 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours because they have to prep you. They'll clean your face then place those printed grid paper stickers. The procedure itself takes roughly 30-45 minutes. After the procedure they'll clean your face again of those stickers.

What my doctor did she treated one side of my face to compare with the untreated side. Katuwa kita mo talaga yung difference. But the full effect as you may already know will be seen after 4-6 months since it takes time for the collagen production to reach its peak. On my first Thermage the results lasted for almost two years din. My succeeding procedures patagal na ng patagal yung effect. I also did Firmplus in between treatments for maintenance.

Re pigmentation, I tried one full round of Cosmelan pero mabagal yung effect. Iba pa rin ang laser treatments. I've had a full session of Fraxel (which I will not do again since it left me with a red face for almost three months!) but in fairness, nawala pigmentation ko and pumino pores ko. Then Aurora which was okay until they came out with Revlite. I'm sticking with Revlite (until they come out with something better in the future).

@jaiho, since you were satisfied naman with Revlite , yes go for it. Depende din kasi sa tao kung ano yung hiyang nya.  :)

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #308 on: April 22, 2015, 09:21:43 am »
^mama squeak can i ask po paano ang interval mo sa revlite? ilang session po before niyo napansin na nawala na yung blemishes? Kasi already tried cosmelan din, magulo lang kasi yung derma ko dati. Kakacosmelan lang tapos kung ano ano na naman pina-try sa akin.

Can i ask din po sa what is your skin regimen po? From belo din? Thanks po

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #309 on: April 22, 2015, 10:03:09 am »
^Hi, sis, naku medyo magastos ako when it comes to taking care of my skin. Since I'm in my late 40s mas effort talaga as compared to when I was much younger  :P 

I do Revlite once a month. I'm on my fourth session. I already noticed changes on my first procedure. Naglighten ng konti yung mga age spots ko and break out marks. After the third session ko na notice na talagang nawala yung age spots ko. But I continue with the treatment since I get break outs once in a while. The results will always vary per individual ha. Baka sa yo mabilis or might take longer.

Here's my skin regimen with Belo now (iba pa yung skin care regimen ko at home):

1X per month - Botanical Facial with cleaning + Power Peel (alternate with Hydrafacial)
                       Revlite (until I finish my package of 6+1) then touch ups na lang after

1X every two months - Body Scrub with bleach

3-4X a year  -  Firmplus
                      Hydrafacial

1X every two years or so - Thermage

As needed - Cool Glide (for facial/spider veins)
                  LHR (UA)

 :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #310 on: April 22, 2015, 10:17:16 am »
^wow sis mamasqueak, ganda siguro ng skin

Ask ko lang sis mamasqueak, masakit ba yung Thermage? or mainit? Been thinking between Thermage or Ulthera if ever papagawa ko sa Belo. Ano ba difference nila?

Speaking of Belo, I have something like a keloidal scar on my left thigh, small lang naman pero nagdarken na so pag medyo maikli shorts ko may tendency makita. I'm intending to have it removed pero ano kayang treatment pwede nila para ma lighten or mawala?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 10:47:28 am by catwoman »

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #311 on: April 22, 2015, 12:43:11 pm »
^mama squeak pwede pala powerpeel + revlite pa? Yun kasi iniisip ko pagawa powerpeel o revlite. Thanks sis

alexcar

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #312 on: April 22, 2015, 01:15:53 pm »
Mama Squeak!, how much yung body scrub with bleach? Is it worth it? Does it make you skin makinis or maputi? :)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #313 on: April 22, 2015, 02:07:17 pm »
@catwoman, sis you have to consult the doctor first kasi sya mag-advise which treatment is best for you. I was actually looking at Ulthera before I got Thermage. Per my doctor mas advisable ang Thermage for me since I have full cheeks. What I needed is more of lifting and firming. According to her Ulthera is more bagay with thin faces.

Hindi ako nasaktan with Belo's Thermage unlike yung sa other clinic. Hanggang ngayon hinayang na hinayang talaga ako dun. Yup, mainit yung tip while ginagawa ka pero hindi naman nakakapasong init. Plus the doc's assistant has a small fan directed to your face to dissipate the heat.

Re your keloid, ask the doctor na lang what he/she can recommend. :)

@angelvenus, sis yes pwede gawin PP and Revlite in one visit. Mauuna muna ang PP (better facial ka muna before PP) then Revlite. PP is more to exfoliate your skin. And if you have deep scars e.g. acne scars regular PP can lighten and make them less obvious. Para syang bababaw. Most of my chicken pox scars barely noticeable na while yung iba totally wala na.

Revlite as have been mentioned earlier is more for pigmentation like age spots or dark pimple/acne scars. Though pwede din naman PP for these conditions medyo matagal lang bago mawala. Revlite kasi almost instant nalelessen yung pigmentation (as per my experience). Plus nagpino yung pores ko with Revlite.

@alexcar, sis I think matagalan na body scrub+bleach if you want to achieve fair and smooth skin. I'm already fair to begin with so I don't really notice kung pumuti ako. I do it mostly to exfoliate and lighten any dark spots. Nasa 2K+ yung scrub+bleach nila.

 :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 02:12:35 pm by mama squeak! »

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #314 on: April 22, 2015, 07:04:24 pm »
Thanks sis mama squeak.. excited to try revlite.

jaiho

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #315 on: April 23, 2015, 01:24:44 am »
Update lang mga sis dapat sa Monday pa ko nakasched ng revlite pero since nakakuha ko ng slot nung pinasched ko for sclero sis ko eh nakisabay na din ako.

But instead of revlite aurora ang ginawa sakin kase ang sabi mas madami daw ako red spots kesa sa brown spots. Pero they still suggest to alternate it with revlite. Ok naman di pala sya masakit. With revlite, matagal nawala redness sa face ko with aurora after 3 hours ok na less red na sya. Medyo naglighten nga yung red spots ko instantly although andun pa din medyo pinkish na color nya.

Love ko both aurora and revlite na but not the price huhu sakit sa bulsa.

normally glycopeel cleaning ginagawa sakin but kanina retamax cleaning ang ginawa. Same price [textspeak!] sya iba lang daw ng medicine na pinapahid.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #316 on: April 23, 2015, 08:37:02 am »
Sisses, ask ko lang po.. may downtime ba ang revlite? kasi parang ang hirap pag may downtime like spanish peel, ang hirap kasi hindi ako makalabas or magawa yung normal routine ko.. ilang days ang redness?

jaiho

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #317 on: April 23, 2015, 09:44:10 am »
^wala sis mga 6 hours okay na wala na redness.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #318 on: April 26, 2015, 12:13:29 pm »
^walang downtime ang revlite.  Later 4th session ko.

OD

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #319 on: April 29, 2015, 07:25:07 pm »
hi sis mamasqueak :) were you given any lightening cream to augment the effect of the revlite for the  pigmentation?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close