We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^sis are you referring to the prescriptives acne care kit? If yes then same tayo. I have the pore minimizer, chat 2% and daily peel solution and the glycolic soap. Di ko problem yung redness. Although I just started nung march 25, wala pa naman sobrang sagwang peeling until today sobra talaga. Masagwa pero tiis ko lang I want my skin to peel din naman talaga. Hopefully tomorrow di na ganun kagrabe. I apply the daily peel solution twice a week and I noticed kapag 3rd day na after I applied dun sya nagpi-peel ng halata talaga. Yung ngayon nga lang the whole face na talaga, the previous times kase parang micropeeling lang.