watch now

Author Topic: Belo Medical Group Part 4  (Read 294757 times)

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #160 on: January 24, 2015, 11:12:03 am »
Anyone here tired Omnilux/ Inara? Baka naman pwede magpatanong kung magkano to per session sa next visit nyo  :) :)

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2015, 10:05:23 am »
ano bang ginawa ng Belo sa kili kili ni Sarah Geronimo? ang ganda, uber sa puti at kinis  :) :)


Hooolaalaa

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2015, 01:37:31 pm »
^Sis ang alam ko Revlite yung ginagamit nila sa UA and FACE. Yun kasi ang treatment na nagpapawala or nagpapa shrink ng pores eh. Parang Korean look. ;)



I will try their Glycopeel Facial (for Oily and Acne prone skin) this weekend. Its P1,120 plus the doctor's consultation fee which is P600. I will let you guys know if its really effective.

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #163 on: January 29, 2015, 02:18:54 pm »
^thanks sis. would you know how much per session yun? so yun na rin ba ang treatment for skin whitening/lightening? or separate pa? thanks sis.

Hooolaalaa

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2015, 03:00:15 pm »
^Sis super mahal. Hahahaha its P8,960 per session (for the face). Pero yun yung pinaka effective na treatment sabi ng mga derma if you want to achieve that pore-less, flawless, and even toned skin even without makeup. ;) Parang Korean skin daw.


EDIT:

Sis ang alam ko Revlite can whiten your skin pero sabi ng Derma its a combination of Laser Hair Removal plus Revlite para talagang maputing maputi tapos matanggal din yung chicken skin.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 03:02:51 pm by Hooolaalaa »

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2015, 05:35:29 pm »
^wow! pagiipunan ko na yan hahaha thanks sis!!  ;) ;)

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2015, 08:30:17 pm »
how often yung Revlite?

Hooolaalaa

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2015, 10:34:33 pm »
how often yung Revlite?


Every three weeks daw tapos you have to do it regularly to see the results. ;)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2015, 10:39:51 pm »
^^every 3 to 4 weeks for an initial treatment of 6-8 sessions to see the optimal results. Then maintenance as needed. I'm on my 4th session na this coming Feb so far I'm liking the results compared to Fraxel in terms of downtime and decrease in pore size.

Hooolaalaa

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2015, 11:28:15 pm »
^^every 3 to 4 weeks for an initial treatment of 6-8 sessions to see the optimal results. Then maintenance as needed. I'm on my 4th session na this coming Feb so far I'm liking the results compared to Fraxel in terms of downtime and decrease in pore size.


Sis totoo bang nakakawala yan ng red spider veins sa cheeks? Gusto ko kasi mag avail ng Revlite kahit super mahal eh. Sabi kasi ni Derma its an all in one treatment daw if you want that Korean skin (poreless and flawless). Is it really true? Nakakatawa kasi she's describing it as if Revlite is a miracle treatment. Ok naman ba? :) thanks sis

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2015, 12:55:31 pm »
after 6-8sessions how often ang maintainance?  Advisable ba na mag thermage tapos mag revlite pa?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2015, 01:26:51 pm »
@Hooolaalaa, for me Cool Glide ang effective na nagpatanggal ng spider veins ko sa cheeks, sides ng nose and jaw line ko. The Revlite is for my pores and blemishes (i.e. age/dark spots). After my 3rd treatment I really did notice na lumiit pores ko and nag-lighten yung mga blemishes ko.

@cheezecake, Thermage is more for collagen production para mag-tighten yung skin mo. I get Thermage every two years (I'm due next year for my third treatment). As what I've mentioned to Hooolaalaa above, Revlite is more for pore size reduction and blemish lightening.

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #172 on: January 30, 2015, 05:08:17 pm »
^interested ako dyan sa Revlite.. thanks sa details  ;)

Hooolaalaa

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #173 on: January 30, 2015, 09:12:45 pm »
Thanks mama squeak! ;) Pag iipunan ko yung Revlite + Cool Glide.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2015, 10:42:48 pm »
thanks mama squeak! ang mahal magpaganda talagang ubos yaman lolz

Hooolaalaa

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #175 on: February 01, 2015, 09:39:49 pm »
I just tried their Glycopeel Cleaning Facial (P1,200) plus their TCA PEEL (plus P330) to dry up my acne. So far so good naman. Infairness, the girl who did my facial (Roxane) was very gentle. Its still painful pero hindi ganun kapainful katulad nang sa ibang beauty clinic. I will be going again for my 2nd cleaning sa Feb. 16. I will let you guys know kung effective siya sa pimples ko. Next session I will also avail their Powerpeel treatment (P2,800)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #176 on: February 04, 2015, 07:54:12 am »
^sis, before u had the glycopeel session, did u consult their doctor ba muna? And did they had u buy topical meds muna?

I wanna go there kasi just for diamond peel or powerpeel kaso, pwede ba yun na i'll just come in and tell them this is what i want...?

Sorry i havent tried going to their clinic pa kc so no idea pa..

Thanks :)

Hooolaalaa

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #177 on: February 04, 2015, 09:40:49 am »
^Hi sis! Yes I consulted with their Derma muna. But they waived the consultation fee na since I availed one of their facials on that same day. :)

Sis you have to book an appointment first with the Derma. They don't cater new patients na walk-in lang eh. Tsaka I suggest you get their cleaning facials then get the powerpeel. Sabi kasi ni Derma, they don't recommend yung powerpeel lang. ;)


As for the meds, so far wala namang sapilitan. I told them I still have some kind of beauty regimen for oily skin at home then they said okay baka pwedeng next time na lang ako mag avail. :) 

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2015, 09:51:12 pm »
i went to belo greenbelt earlier and had my consultation with Dr Mina. She is good naman makulit puro kami tawanan. She said hindi ko pa need yung thermage kasi hindi pa naman daw nagsasag yung face ko mga 10 years pa daw. Revlite and Mesoeyes ang nirecommend niya sa akin. Revlite have promo 6+1 53k++ but straight payment. The facial wash, toner and moisturizer I did not get ang mahal eh 21k. lolz laki ng nagastos ko but after the session ng Revlite sumara na kaagad yung pores ko sa cheeks though yung mga deep pores meron pa rin hehe siyempre first session pa lang

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2015, 09:54:46 pm »
How much thermage sa belo? May 15% off sila sa Belo ah

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close