watch now

Author Topic: Belo Medical Group Part 4  (Read 294422 times)

punkrockprincess

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2014, 11:32:18 am »
I had my first visit almost 2 weeks ago since I have been breaking out really bad since I got dengue last month (which was quite weird because I was just in the hospital the entire time and I never failed to wash my face and use my maintenance meds).  Anyway, I finally caved in after watching Belo's feature on Regenlite which is supposed to banish acne for good. Sabi niya on TV it was 5k per session but after my consultation, I was informed that it was 9k! The 5k was for spots only, pero during the show sabi sa face na raw yun. Hay.  Oh well, since nandun na lang din ako and I was desperate, I went with the procedure and ang bill ko ay tumatagingting na 12.4k including the meds.

On hindsight, sana pala di na lang ako bumili ng glycolic soap kasi ang hapdi sa skin parang lalong naaaggravate yung pimples ko. Saka sana di ko na rin binili yung sunblock gel dahil okay naman na ako sa Sunplay. For some reason, parati akong mukhang oily dyan sa sunblock gel. Yung DLC Lite Peeling Cream mahapdi din kaya there are times when I don't use it.

This coming Tuesday, I will have another session of Regenlite. Pikit mata na naman akong magbabayad sa Belo after the session. The first one didn't really dried up my existing zits since I still had to go to Bench Skin Expert almost everyday just to have them injected. Haaay. I'm so tired na. Andami ko nang ginagastos for my face. Sana hindi naman masayang yung Revlite and Intracel procedures na pinagawa ko because of the new zits forming. With Regenlite probably max ko ay 4 sessions, pag walang nangyari. I will stop with this na. Has anyone tried this Regenlite procedure? Baka sakaling mainspire ako. Thanks

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2014, 11:29:11 pm »
^wow. Super pricey naman ng procedure mo. Have you checked cheaper options from them aside from the one you availed?

punkrockprincess

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2014, 01:21:29 am »
I've tried a lot including Acnetrex, Praventac, f2f, etc. I also did prior research about Regenlite and positive naman yung feedback. I'll have to see pa in the coming sessions.

leng021

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2014, 01:25:24 am »
Hi :) ... Anyone here have tried body scrub with bleaching? effective po ba? thanks!  :D

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2014, 09:53:43 am »
^I like their srcub with bleach, as in lahat i-scrub talaga nila..feeling ko super kinis ko after this. But your breasts will be exposed and definitely matatamaan ang privates mo sa pag scrub. So if you're fine with that then go for it!  :)  And their bleach is very effective.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 09:27:50 am by angel.. »

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2014, 10:22:14 pm »
sis angel how much is that kaya?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2014, 10:29:19 pm »
^2K+

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2014, 08:22:25 am »
^ after how many sessions kaya makita ang effect and how frequent should you avail of the procedure? :D pwede ba once a week or too aggressive ba yun? baka pwede 1x a month lang? or biweekly?

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2014, 09:46:36 pm »
^ mga once a week for or once every two weeks. :)

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2014, 12:02:54 am »
^2K+

Thanks mama squeak mejo pwedi na hehe kung once a month siguro

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2014, 09:23:05 am »
anong procedure kaya ang pwede ko pagawa na less than 5k?

wala akong pimples. problema ko redness sa cheeks and flaky skin.

ayoko na kasi pumupunta sa belo ng hindi ako handa sa ano gusto ko kasi nagugulat ako sa bill. :(

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2014, 05:16:20 pm »
m_lim: botanicals na facial i think 1800 yon.

punkrockprincess

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2014, 05:35:09 pm »
i'm so disappointed with belo makati medical plaza branch. in my 2nd session of regenlite, nakikipagpicturean lang yung derma with other staff, so i waited around 20 minutes just to be served. she didnt even bother to check on my skin and after the procedure, umalis na lang siya bigla. di man lang ako nagsched for the next session. yung assistant lang yung humarap sa akin for the schedule but apparently, di pala ako naschedule kasi wala na akong nareceive na follow up SMS just like what they did before. besides, wala rin improvement at all after 2 sessions. such a waste of money. i won't go back anymore. i'd rather spend 9k for gluta.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2014, 02:36:27 pm »
Mga sis, how many sessions kaya you think if I proceed with the body scrub with bleaching, I am nc 25-30.  :)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2014, 08:48:00 pm »
^ by how many sessions you mean you will be a shade lighter than your current skin tone? If that is your question I'd say 6-10 sessions.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2014, 10:01:26 pm »
^ by any chance sis, would you happen to know if they offer packages for bulk session buying, like 10 sessions for 20k etc.?  or per session lang talaga ito?

leng021

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2014, 11:12:16 am »
^ by any chance sis, would you happen to know if they offer packages for bulk session buying, like 10 sessions for 20k etc.?  or per session lang talaga ito?

meron sila sis 10+2 sessions for 28,000. It's available on Megamall Branch i don't know lang sa ibang branch. :)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2014, 02:17:29 pm »
meron sila sis 10+2 sessions for 28,000. It's available on Megamall Branch i don't know lang sa ibang branch. :)
Tempted.  ;D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2014, 09:10:12 am »
@leng thank you sis :) its my way na to make sure I comply and to save rin. thanksomuch! :)

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2014, 03:45:38 pm »
gusto ko rin talaga to try their services na but still breastfeeding my baby. hmm but tempting nga yung scrub with bleach na package nila ha. keep us posted sissies if anyone would avail the scrub with bleach nila ha :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close