watch now

Author Topic: Belo Medical Group Part 4  (Read 294403 times)

diwata

  • Guest
Belo Medical Group Part 4
« on: June 30, 2013, 03:20:04 pm »
New thread ladies!

I just had my 2nd fraxel session for my legs. It did a great job with removing the darkened areas. Not too much effect with the keloid scars though. Scheduled to have steroids injected this coming Sunday. Hoping it's worth it.

WanderingShinobi

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 03:06:20 pm »
I've been using ZO Cebatrol for 3 weeks now but it doesn't seem to help tame the oiliness, very oily parin and I still get new pimples and cystic ones ... I use the pads with belo acne astringent, dlc peeling cream to alternate with acne drying cream. Haay.

heiressalex

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 03:20:02 am »
Love love their body scrub!

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 02:13:56 pm »
hi sisters, loyal belo customers ba kayo? especially sa facial treatments nila? mejo tight ang budget ko naun and di ako makabalik sa belo for this month eh. i'm planning na lumipat muna sa ibang facial center. baka may maisusuggest kayo. babalik ako sa belo pero baka by october pa. waaa. help namaaaan. :)

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 03:06:29 pm »
I'm not sure if this is where I am supposed to share my experience but when I purchased a Belo Herbal Diet Pills pack from them, they did not issue an official receipt. I even questioned the cashier and she pretended not to hear me when I asked about it and eventually continually ignored me. Having this big company / corporate image, they must be tax compliant. Such a disappointment, I will no longer avail or their products or services.

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 06:20:51 pm »
^ paano ignore ka sis? as in nasa counter ka and then hindi ka pinapansin?

arowen

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 07:35:33 pm »
NApaschedule ako sa belo Tomas morato for this Saturday. For acne management. Will update in a few days kung ano ang effect. In fairness, madali magpaschedule sa kanila ka hit via phone. Very nice and mabilis ang confirmation ng mga staff. Sana umokay Yung result ng products and treatment. I'm getting married next year and target ko talaga magpaganda ng skin for the wedding. I also go to doc Leah pero parang lately, na immune na Siguro ako sa products niya, parang wala nang effect.:(

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 09:19:12 pm »
^ paano ignore ka sis? as in nasa counter ka and then hindi ka pinapansin?

Yes sis, ganyan ang ginawa and to think there were three personnel behind the counter. It is really offending and rude. Bottomline, I won't patronize their company anymore.

beanie

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 10:14:01 pm »
New thread ladies!

I just had my 2nd fraxel session for my legs. It did a great job with removing the darkened areas. Not too much effect with the keloid scars though. Scheduled to have steroids injected this coming Sunday. Hoping it's worth it.

Sis, how much is this procedure per session if you don't mind?  :D

diwata

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 02:11:42 am »
Sis, how much is this procedure per session if you don't mind?  :D

Sure sis. 8000 Php per session.

uglygirl

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 08:49:38 pm »
New thread ladies!

I just had my 2nd fraxel session for my legs. It did a great job with removing the darkened areas. Not too much effect with the keloid scars though. Scheduled to have steroids injected this coming Sunday. Hoping it's worth it.

Hi sis hows your legs? I have super hyperpigmented scars, had my first session last saturday. Like after mga 3-5 sessions ba barely visible na siya? Gusto ko na makapagdress :(

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 04:53:41 pm »
For those who had tried fraxel sa face, how was your experience? The doctor recommened fraxel kasi for my acne scars but I was not able to ask for further explanation on the procedure kasi may next appointment pa ko. I looked it up on the net and what I've noticed is that the people who go for this treatment usually have deep scars. Eh pano yun, I only have a few acne marks and a couple of deep scars na di naman OA sa lalim. You won't really notice it unless you look for and or tumitig sakin.
Do you guys think ok na magpafraxel ako? Para kasing masyadong aggressive considering hindi naman deep pitted scars ang meron ako, marks lang.

jhodee

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 02:23:24 am »
Hi guys,

Iniisip ko itry yung Belo for acne treatment - cystic yung pimples ko and deep scars talaga. I'm wondering how much yung consultation. Do they offer treatments agad, or may medication muna?

Super nice ba lahat ng staff sa Belo Med, hindi ba intimidating yung feeling kapag pumunta ako? Lol!

TIA!!!

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 09:16:18 am »
^you should try sis. okay sila gumawa, effective sa akin. yun nga lang, ubos yaman! haha. di ko kinaya yung 4weeks na sunod sunod (i think for starters), naka-3x lang ako because of my sched and like what i've said..."ubos yaman". hehe. but next month, try ko na ulit ang monthly not weekly. :)

600 ang consultation. nung nagpaconsult ako, sinulit ko na. tinanong ko na lahat ng gusto kong malaman (acne, hair removal, whitening, etc) haha. di ka naman nila pipilitin if di mo pa gusto magpatreatment agad agad. bumalik lang din ako after a week.

super nice sila. :D intimidating? YES! haha. in a sense na...ang gaganda ng mga staff nila. haha.

jhodee

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2013, 11:15:48 am »
@pretty_B thank you!!! Hindi ko pa alam kung saan clinic, saan clinic ka? Kinakabahan ako sa "ubos yaman", my estimate ka ba how much for first visit? Baka mabigla ako.

Nalulungkot na ako sa situation ko and talagang nakakadepress yung scars saka malalaking pimples. I'll back read na din for more info sa Belo Med. I'll visit their clinic and let you know about my experience. Thanks again!!!

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2013, 12:06:51 pm »
what's the best whitening treatment? the body scrub with bleach diba?
usually after how many sessions na.appreciate niyo yung magandang effect?

ja93cia

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 09:58:28 am »
I just had my first check-up & facial yesterday at belo greenbelt
my doctor was dr. grace purificacion (she's okay, medyo nagmamadali during my consultation pero accommodating naman) & rexie was my facialist (bigat ng kamay! pero ganon talaga, i guess?)

Based on my back reading, nagtaas na nga ang prices nila ngayon compared nung 2012

My BIGGEST problem is my oily skin, blackhead, whiteheads & pasulpot-sulpot na pimples during my period. My doc asked what my regimen was, i told her just cetaphil because i'm not masipag so she recommended me just a simple prescription products
  • glycolic soap 5% - 300.00
  • acne astringent - 500.00
  • DLC (for peeling) - 1500.00
  • sunblock - 400.00

Recommended procedures:
  • Botanical Cleaning - 1,800.00
  • Glycopeel Cleaning - 1,200
  • Powerpeel - 2,800.00
  • Revlite (Face) - 8,960.00

I only availed the meds and Botanical Cleaning but iniinsist nila na I get the Glycopeel Cleaning combo with PowerPeel which is beyond my budget so sabi ko next time nalang. Btw, consultation fee is 600.00 sana waived na next time. If I go back after a week, pwedeng powerpeel lang but if after 2 weeks dapat daw yung combo na.

Sakit sa bulsa pero sana worth it  ;) I'll post here updates on my face  :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 10:02:34 am by ja93cia »

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 11:04:32 am »
@pretty_B thank you!!! Hindi ko pa alam kung saan clinic, saan clinic ka? Kinakabahan ako sa "ubos yaman", my estimate ka ba how much for first visit? Baka mabigla ako.

Nalulungkot na ako sa situation ko and talagang nakakadepress yung scars saka malalaking pimples. I'll back read na din for more info sa Belo Med. I'll visit their clinic and let you know about my experience. Thanks again!!!

sis, now ko lang nabasa reply mo. anyway, sa belo medical plaza ako nagpa-consult pero sa belo greenbelt na ako nagpatreatment. sunday lang kasi ang free time ko and sarado ang medical plaza every sunday so, sa gb na ako ever since. :)

sis, refer ka sa input ni sis ja93cia. :D ako, inabot ako ng kulang kulang 6k sa first treatment! >_____< consultation + glycopeel + LED something + kit for oily skin. :) mejo nakakainis nga kasi nung 2nd na punta ko, inoffer naman sa akin yung acne kit. then di na pinagamit yung pang oily skin na kit. :( naun, inuubos ko na yung pang acne kit then isusunod ko yung pang oily skin kit, ayaw ko muna mag-avail ng mga gamot. sayang pera eh. :( pero sa kanila ko pa din balak magpa-glyco peel at least every month. kapag kulang ang budget, lumilipat ako sa ibang derma. cleaning lang and no gamot muna. :)

shshshsh

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2013, 08:55:33 pm »
Nakapag pa-consult na ko kanina. Ang doctor ko ay si Doc Carlo.haha gwapo nga siya kaso parang may iba.haha Anyways, he recommended me the acne kit: glycolic soap, chat, pore minimizer,dlc, tyronase inhibitor, sunblock. Umabot ako ng 4200 kasama na yung consultation fee which is 600.:)

leng021

  • Guest
Re: Belo Medical Group Part 4
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2013, 02:36:26 am »
Hi sissies! :) may nakapag try na po ba sa inyo na magpa iv gluta sa belo? any feedback/users? many thanks!  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close