We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ ok pa rin yang PP account mo sis.I think the reason why they need the CC, is for verification purposes. Syempre if nanghiram or stolen yung card, there's no way for you to get the CODE sent by PP unless you have access to the account holder's information. Pero once that your account is verified, kahit expired na yung CC mo, magagamit mo pa rin ang PP. Ganyan ang PP ko. I didn't renew with the CC company para di ako gumastos nang gumastos and yet, I'm still able to send funds to my verified PP account.Re EON- if you have an EON account, you can add it to your current PP. If you're an Odesk worker, you can withdraw your earnings from Odesk directly to your EON account.HTH!
@Filipinasadhart Di ko pa na-experience yan. Wala naman silang binabawas, except sa fees pag may transaction. Check mo yung "payments sent" mo.
to those freelancer who bill their employers, do you charge the paypal service fee sa employers niyo? or sainyo na yung bawas? thanks
I charge them the paypal fees.
I just created Pay Pal. Pwede ba ilink dito yung usual na BDO Savings account? Anong mas convenient? Para thru paypal ko na lang ipatransfer salary for online jobs. Thank you.