Author Topic: Doomsday Preppers  (Read 10522 times)

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: Doomsday Preppers
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2018, 11:39:25 pm »
^Tama. That is why sya lang ang may baril at ako wala. Hehe. I do plan on getting myself a multi purpose knife though.

The preparedness groups on FB, are they local groups? Meaning from the Philippines? Or worldwide?

We're prepping for earthquakes, bilang we live on a fault line. After our bug out bags, we're prepping for actual bug in supplies.

for many, a "multi purpose" knife would be in the 6 inch range.  but there really isnt a true multi purpose knife. yung iba they have a long blade, parang bolo length, then a 4 inch blade.  then they keep  a folder, or a smaller stainless steel knife.  then a foldable saw which is more efficient in cutting wood.

yes meron sa FB, yung iba secret group.

I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2018, 09:49:28 pm »
Secret? Paano ako sasali? Haha. The groups I see dont have a lot of info
"Like a bird on the wire / Like a drunk in a midnight choir / I have tried in my way to be free."

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2018, 11:37:18 am »
look for seseblades, filipino survivalist

maraming groups medyo kakaiba ang dominant members or admin
hindi sound ang  mga pov

sali ka sa Stop the Bleed Philippines naroon mga beterano marami kasi sa amin nasa medical side of things, yun ang isang pinaka mahalaga sa preparedness
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2018, 12:28:12 pm »
Lol anong mga POV nila ang di sound?
"Like a bird on the wire / Like a drunk in a midnight choir / I have tried in my way to be free."

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2018, 03:48:13 pm »
Lol anong mga POV nila ang di sound?

haha no comment na lang dyan sis hehe

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2018, 05:23:08 pm »
Ok. My next question is, so you have your bag ready... where do you actually go?! We?re no multimillionaires with fancy bug out locations. Do you go to a friend?s house? Sa Malacanang? Lol. Pag bug out ba, SAAN dapat pumunta?

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2018, 10:57:28 am »
Ok. My next question is, so you have your bag ready... where do you actually go?! We?re no multimillionaires with fancy bug out locations. Do you go to a friend?s house? Sa Malacanang? Lol. Pag bug out ba, SAAN dapat pumunta?

yun ang tanong.  every person has his own safe location. that's where deep study comes in and not many have the money to  buy a property in an instant. but many "preppers" haver their own "farm". and usually secret yun.  and friends tend to stick together with "promises" na pag shtf makakatuloy sila sa "farm" ng friend nila. but of course  for that to happen usually alam ng isat isa na you can bring a lot to the table kaya madali mag agree.

so this you have to find yourself.

so if your "safe location" is in  barangay X, ilocos sur.  your bug out bag should be enough to provide with what you need to travel to Barangay X.  there's a school of thought that when shtf happens in Manila, it would be hard to move out in a car or SUV. so that's another thing to ponder.  of course maganda kung ma pre empt mo yung situation or may warning to leave your area.  but if you have a bug out vehicle. best to have supplies na din.  some members have "pit stops", tipong if they have Auntie A along the way, they leave some gear or supplies. so they can travel light to Auntie A before proceeding to their BOL, OR they can just travel without anything and just gear up at auntie A. if they lose their things while traveling to Aunt A, okay lang kasi may gamit ka doon.  this is why such preppers dont waste money in very expensive items. kasi malaki ang chance mawala sa iyo

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close