watch now

Author Topic: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person  (Read 5118 times)

iseenessie

  • Guest
Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« on: June 27, 2013, 01:50:20 am »
Say you like a person, what is your preferred course of action? Would you tell the person directly? Or send signals? Why do you prefer that?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 01:52:18 am by iseenessie »

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 01:23:18 pm »
as a guy, it is wiser to send signals or show her that you like her rather than telling it to her point blank.
in my experience mas may napapala ako as compared to admitting feelings kaagad

krnmprl

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 07:22:15 am »
based on personal experience: never.admit.your.feelings  ;)

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 05:52:03 pm »
There's such a thing as flirting. Yung confession of feelings, that will come later, I think. :)

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 07:30:00 pm »
sending signals would be better i think. :-P

gylbie

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 04:27:13 am »
paano pag wala pa lang signal yun sinesinand nyo ng signal... hahaha.. in short manhid... hahaha...

paano naman if yun signal na natatangap mo ay akala mo yun pala.. pero di pala... in short assuming hahaha...

diba ang hirap... parang nangangapa sa dilim.. hahaha... o according to my friend "grey spot" hahaha...

kung kaya mo sabihin... sabihin na... then move forward if di pala kayo parehas ng signal... (ano raw?!) hahahaha

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 06:34:20 pm »
paano pag wala pa lang signal yun sinesinand nyo ng signal... hahaha.. in short manhid... hahaha...

paano naman if yun signal na natatangap mo ay akala mo yun pala.. pero di pala... in short assuming hahaha...

diba ang hirap... parang nangangapa sa dilim.. hahaha... o according to my friend "grey spot" hahaha...

kung kaya mo sabihin... sabihin na... then move forward if di pala kayo parehas ng signal... (ano raw?!) hahahaha

from experience, if I have to ask myself kung may signals bang sinesend yung babae sakin or not, then
it means wala...an interested guy/girl is actually very obvious

nixmusic

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 02:10:22 am »
I would prefer a guy to tell me exactly how he feels instead of just sending signals that I could probably just ignore dahil ayokong mag-feeling  ;D  plus points na rin yung confidence factor if he have the guts to say in my face  ;)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 11:33:53 am »
Kesa umamin, I believe that actions speak louder than words...

as a guy, you could show or admit your feelings through physical contact by touching the other person

or by kissing him/her, you would immediately know if he/she likes you...it's either that person rejects your
advances or welcomes it

kung aamin ka kasi it could lead to more mind games since the other person already knows that you are already
in the palm of their hands, or if the other person doesn't feel the same way...it could just get awkward and leave
the other person confused.

Siguro marami lang talagang beses na nagsisi akong umamin ako as compared to just escalating physically and
letting the girl know my intentions

bittermelon

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 10:51:30 am »
Ive never really tried telling someone directly that I like them.
I don't have the guts to do so ;D.

What I do is just be RECIPROCATE :P

I had this huge crush on a certain guy before he became my boyfriend.
When I told him this he was surprised he told me that it didn't show because there were no signals.
I guess I appreciate guys who proceed at their own RISK
 ;)

For us girls this is one of the times that we have the upper hand.
It's a big NO for me to tell someone directly because there are guys who like to play it safe.
and there are also guys who like to take advantage

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 03:16:29 am »
Actions speak louder than words -- so that is 1 way to make your interest known.

BUT it is always good to do it slowly, as in do not overwhelm the person.
Lalo na kung hindi naman sya that into you agad  as to look at you with stars in her/his eyes -- aba eh idaan mo sa tiaga and soft convincing quesa up front bulagain mo ... ngek,hopia, you will get a NO bust agad.

Sometimes, people take sometime to see another as 1 of great potential/value. It takes time for them to bend their heads around the concept of a "kayong 2".  So do it slowly, but surely.

Most great relationships start with friendships, kindness and give-and-take.

What am I trying to tell you?
Do not be shy pero do not be so kapalmukz din naman with your intentions -- that goes for both male and female.  :D

superjuzh

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2013, 06:21:42 am »
Hindi ako aamin o magsasalita na gusto ko siya pero ipaparamdam ko na gusto ko siya. :)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2014, 06:42:37 pm »
sobrang hirap nito. What if 'yung guy naturally nice and chivalrous to everyone?? And you can't determine kung yung pagiging nice niya sayo ay "special" na pala???

simang

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2014, 08:17:35 pm »
^yung lagi ko sinasabi, when a guy likes you, you don't have to ask if he does. If you're confused with his "signals", then you might be misinterpreting it.

A guy who likes you genuinely will let you know in one way or another.

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2014, 11:46:52 am »
As a girl, I only send subtle hints that I like the guy. For the guy naman, I prefer that he tell me directly. Manhid ako and I don't know how to read signals kasi. Lol! Pag na-friendzone pa naman kita, dun ka na forever sa zone na yun kaya di puwede ang papatay-patay na lalake sa akin. Lol!

MsAphrodite

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2014, 11:42:39 pm »
For me, signals first. the confession naman of feelings eh for confirmation lang naman. haha. kasi in the first place, a guy should never make a girl feel special lalo na kung hindi naman talaga. and I quote BNO, "Wag mo akpng iflirt, kung iiwan mo lang din akong hurt" ;)

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2014, 08:52:57 am »
As a girl, I only send subtle hints that I like the guy. For the guy naman, I prefer that he tell me directly.

Double standard man, but I agree to this.

I am assuming that the couple is still in the getting to know you stage.

Makaluma man, pero bilang babae, I always believe na you should never ever, never ever, iyan ang sasabihin ko sa anak kong babae - umamin sa guy na you like him WITHOUT him saying and proving na gusto karin nya.  Pride ba?  Maybe.  Pero there is an inherent reason to it. Sa observation ko sa guys, most of them, papatol kahit sino na may gusto sa kanila.  Kaya nga may kasabihang palay na lumalapit, di mo pa ba tutukain (tama ba - basta something like that).  So I'd rather not say it or I'd rather not show it fully. SUBTLELY, Yes.   :)

As for men, I think they should somehow be assertive kung gusto ka talaga nya. Ayaw ko yung mixed signals na nililito nyako, mag isa syang magsignal dyan. I want to know his intentions, and kung hindi sya sigurado, kung gusto nya company lang - importante sabihin nya.  Kung gusto ka nya talaga - sabihin nya. Nothing wrong with that.  Kung walang ganyang communication at puro signals lang, manigas sya - men who give mixed signals are duwag, at hindi dapat pinapansin since they're just wasting your time.



 













baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2014, 11:40:26 am »
^Agree, kaya ayoko ng signals lang, baka mamaya feelingera lang ako eh wala naman palang gusto sa kin eh di paano na yun kung na-develop na ko? Kaya I've never entertained the thought na gusto ako ng guy until he says it directly to my face that he likes me.

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 12:38:27 pm »
i agree! pero pano pag gusto mo umg guy sending the mixed signals??? do you stop the pursuit?

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Sending Signals Vs. Telling the Person
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2014, 03:24:23 pm »
^I remember I asked a guy dati who is sending mixed signals ng, "hoy, may gusto ka ba sa kin?" Siguro napahiya, sumagot ng, "wala ah!" (take note ang layo ng bahay at office niya sa bahay at office ko pero sinusundo niya ako pag uwian para hatid ako sa house) So sabi ko okey sigurado kang wala ha? Oo daw. Eh di tapos nag-move on na ako (inisip ko na siguro sweet nga lang talaga siya sa mga friends niya) at nagka-bf na ako ng iba. Tapos biglang habol habol ang engot. Binasted ko na kasi engot nga eh este may bf na kasi ako eh. Haha!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close