Author Topic: Curious Question: What's Your Take on Dating a Girl with Physical Disability  (Read 3445 times)

ladysapphire

  • Guest
i don't know if there is already a topic for this, but anyways, this is a topic i guess that is not being talked about in daily situations.

but just want to know the opinions or views of Men on dating or having a gf/wife with physical disability.

post away :)

thanks!

sacred cow

  • Guest
what kind of physical disability? how severe?

siguro kung baldado lang ang legs and she has to be in a wheelchair for life I can live with that
pero kung bulag siguro or parang Nick Vujicic parang ang hirap naman nun.

ladysapphire

  • Guest
what kind of physical disability? how severe?

siguro kung baldado lang ang legs and she has to be in a wheelchair for life I can live with that
pero kung bulag siguro or parang Nick Vujicic parang ang hirap naman nun.

hello sacred cow, thanks for your reply and your opinions. actually curious lang kasi ko how you perceive women with disabilities, i mean lalo na kung talagang pretty and smart siya. syempre you'll get attracted. but does it bother men? or it's just something normal and hindi siya dapat issue.

how severe? in all aspects siguro, from very slight to severe.

sacred cow

  • Guest
ahh ok. reminds me of Angel Beats episode 10 wherein the girl had a physical disability and was bedridden but the guy still loved her anyway.
really touching episode

anon

  • Guest
Depends on the severity, I guess. Kung almost bed-ridden, I practical question is how will we date?

But generally speaking, I wouldn't mind if she's witty enough.

ladysapphire

  • Guest
@anon: hmm, like for example; may slight limping siya when she walks or may tungkod siya.

Ichiro

  • Guest
hmmm... i date someone because i like to date her... it doesn't matter kung may physical disabilities sya... kahit ano pa yan... as long as gusto ko sya i-date... yun lang ang importante...

ladysapphire

  • Guest
it's nice to know that there are still men out there who'll take a woman they like/love as it is regardless of their physical flaws without thinking twice. :)

good job :)

sacred cow

  • Guest
^ not  a problem

In the past I've always wanted to date a mute girl


I see what you did there...ahahaha

anon

  • Guest
@anon: hmm, like for example; may slight limping siya when she walks or may tungkod siya.

I'm not pulling a leg here (no pun intended!) but I honestly wouldn't mind. That wouldn't be a hindrance to a good date for me.

Bastie

  • Guest
hmmm... i date someone because i like to date her... it doesn't matter kung may physical disabilities sya... kahit ano pa yan... as long as gusto ko sya i-date... yun lang ang importante...

+1 sir :).. pakialam ba ng ibang tao sa kasama/ka-date ko..

ladysapphire

  • Guest
+1 sir bastie. :)

ragnar_danneskjold

  • Guest
dating, nope. but if she's already in my life, a wife perhaps, to hell with it. i'd stick around.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 01:11:27 pm by ragnar_danneskjold »

TuscanSun

  • Guest
I'd go for someone with physical disability than someone with emotional disability.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close