watch now

Author Topic: Is there any Call Application that can be used to Make InternationalCheap Calls?  (Read 2432 times)

MagnoliaFlowers

  • Guest
I've been thinking about this a lot, I wonder if there is such an app that let's you call from any location because I could use one. :D

packsmom

  • Guest
Sis, hindi ba included ang viber facetime at kakao talk sa hinahanap mo?

MagnoliaFlowers

  • Guest
packsmom I tried those apps you mentioned. unfortunately whenever I use them I never got a decent call. you see I am calling international but these apps  are not reliable for that purpose. can you suggest another one?

llijenna

  • Guest
i use rebtel.pero me charges.. cheapest rates daw sila..

inluvewithmikewesten

  • Guest
My friend has Magic Jack, my device siya na kasama. However it only works for calls to the US and Canada.

angel53

  • Guest
Why don't you try Global Call magnoliaflowers? I know that most of the apps right now's claim to fame is that they are the cheapest but they're not the real deal. this apps call rates are flat rate per minute is $0.09 for landline compare this to skype which $0.117 per minute. they are also in facebook https://www.facebook.com/uglobalcall?fref=ts

ez4gotten

  • Guest
if it's in the US you can use skype. :) kahit cellphone or landline in the us free lang sa skype.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Viber or skype. Free pa!  ;)

eternalpink

  • Guest
Viber, Skype, WeChat, Facetime are a few :)

The connection -- whether clear or not -- depends on your mobile network. I've tried all of them, and with a strong mobile network (3G, LTE or WiFi), the apps work fine. :)

angel53

  • Guest
I can see some services that has lower rates than Global Call…Why don’t you try both? So you can compare and choose the best for you  :)

MagnoliaFlowers

  • Guest
Thank you ladies for all the wonderful suggestion, I think I might try those apps you mentioned though viber is useless to me-- speaking from experience the reception was really bad... >:(

MrsKolca

  • Guest
same here.. Viper or Skype din :)

althea_ge

  • Guest
viber , your internet connection should have good signal to make a call

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
free apps = viber and tango. i call my mom everyday  ;D

MagnoliaFlowers

  • Guest
Viber has been tried and failed several times already and now it became useless to me. I have no idea why but the calls are unpredictable. I think I have better luck using this new app Global Call. I tried it for the first time yesterday and the call was okay.

MagnoliaFlowers

  • Guest
Global Call is on facebook too? I didn't realize that one of my friends liked their fb page and this is what showed on my newsfeed... Seems like they are giving away roundtrip tickets to the destination of your choice https://www.facebook.com/uglobalcall/app_193371724140087

rica7

  • Guest
We use Magic Jack app to call my mom in NY. Both Android Market and App Store has it. You can call for free to US and Canada numbers. Tapos we use textPlus naman to text her.  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close