We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ladies, need some input... whereabouts is a good area to stay in? I like the condos in Irvine but I worry it's too far from everything? We're going to Universal Studios, malls, outlets... what about WEHO? My aunt said *not* Downtown LA.Disneyland naman we're checking in at a nearby hotel so hindi ko na sinama...
Yup, Porto's has the best cheese rolls their empanada is also good. We live about 30 minutes away from Burbank, pag nagagawi hubby ko sa Burbank pasalubong ko yun for sure. But the best pastey I've tried here is Ponchik or Ponchiki from Papillon Bakery.
Hi All! We are going to LA on Feb 5-8. It's our first time to go to the US and travelling with our 8-month old boy too. Our major itinerary is Disneyland so we'll just be staying in a hotel nearby. Would like to check with those who are in LA now, what's the weather like and what clothes do you suggest we bring? I have been checking online but it's better to hear firsthand experience. Also, are there any easy tours (like 2-3 hours) we can get on from Anaheim to go around the best of LA quickly?TIA!