Author Topic: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6  (Read 70643 times)

frankikay

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2013, 02:22:56 pm »
so totoo lang inggit ako sa closeness nyo ni baby pero hindi ibig sabihin ha na ayoko maging close kayo. ano lang, yun bang minsan gusto kong umiyak pagnakita ko kayong nagtatawanan, nagkukulitan at naglalambingan. napakamabuti mong ama, ikaw na  yung ideal dad. may mga times na marecall ko yung childhood ko wishing na sana may ama akong katulad mo nung bata pa ako. ewan ko ba, epekto ata ito ng malungkot na childhood ko walang parents na nagmamahal. pero salamat ng marami sa pagmamahal mo sa amin ni baby. we love you so much, gwapo!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2013, 05:22:48 pm »
I thought na wala kang namana na negative attitude form your parents, especially your dad but MERON pala. Pwede ba kita ibalik sa parents mo?? I'm sick and tired, honestly. You're a big revelation.

imbisibol_

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2013, 10:42:49 pm »
STOP cooking dinner every night!  i'm getting fat  ;D

EllaBratin

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2013, 08:24:13 am »
Di ko na namalayan kung anong oras ka umuwi kagabi, tulog mantika talaga ako.  :P Sorry naman! I love you po.  :-*

barefoot_taka

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2013, 11:03:44 am »
Napapagod na ako.

jjqxiv

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2013, 07:35:21 pm »
Nagsasawa na talaga ako. Maki-cooperate ka nalang sa legal separation natin please lang.

ayami

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2013, 08:40:41 pm »
thanks sa crinkles, pero medyo naupset ako sayo. di sasapat na peace offering yan.

iamjaney

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2013, 02:44:52 pm »
Di thank you for still being there for me. I'm sorry sa lahat ng kasalanan at pagkukulang ko sayo. I know challenges lang lahat ng ito at malalamapasan natin ito. Let's help each other. I love you so much more than you'll ever know.

P.S. I wont give up on you because God give you to me and you are my destiny so please dont give up on me too..

jjqxiv

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2013, 05:51:43 pm »
Don't accuse me with the things you did, wala akong ka-affair please lang. I cannot believe I married someone like you, seriously. You're so impossible ::)

mrsdee

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2013, 09:48:26 pm »
habibi ko, I feel soooo guilty for shouting at you the other day. I'm so not gonna do that again. I'm really, really sorry. And thank you for always not making patol to my moods. Thank you for sticking with me despite my being maldita. Love you mucho.

princessrio

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2013, 08:10:59 am »
yeah, i didn't see it coming. much as i want to protect myself. i was hurt, but it's not your fault. hindi natin hawak ang bibig ng ibang tao. sadyang masama lang talaga siguro ang tabas ng dila nya.

i'm sorry if you've seen me cry. it's the most normal reaction. thanks for the heart to heart talk. i love you and i will never let anyone break us apart.

EllaBratin

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2013, 08:17:32 am »
Thank you sa masayang family day kahapon! Super enjoy ang dalawang chikiting! Sa uulitin. I love you po!  :-*

luckymommy88

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2013, 04:51:32 pm »
You are so amazing! Thank you so much at sa araw araw ay pinapatawa mo ako.Kahit parang may post partum ako eh lagi mong nakikita na ang ganda at galing ko.I must have done something good to deserve you.


dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2013, 06:04:40 pm »
thank you for being my husband. im so proud to be your wife. i love you

ayami

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2013, 07:17:54 pm »
I feel so devastated kanina. Funny thing lang, after a few hours I didn't even remember why I was upset kanina. You always make me feel reassured, etc. talent mo ata yon.

This might be the worst thing after some 2010 happening. You must've had exploded. I know I was wrong, pero it's the natural thing to do. I didn't know you were capable of that until now.

Is that because of work? I really hate your night shift.

I'll try acting normal in a few weeks. I'm still shaken.

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2013, 08:27:44 pm »
Thank you so much though we often argue about things  :-[ (11 years gap ba naman)  :o I will still and always love you. Just like what i said during our vows I will still choose you to be my husband in the next life and i will always love you over and over again what ever happens. I and our baby boy in my tummy appreciate all the efforts that your doing for us. Thank you yammy ko dahil lagi mu kameng binubusog, ever weekend ka nalang nag iisip ng kakaibang merienda para samen ni mui2.  I love you so much!  :-*

iammechelle

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #116 on: August 06, 2013, 10:00:01 am »
Kagaya ng sinabi mo sa akin kagabi, ikaw na rin ngayon ang buhay ko ;-)  :-*

keisha

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #117 on: August 06, 2013, 10:07:52 am »
before my calendar is full of fun activities especially with long weekends.. but now, I am not looking forward on holidays and weekends, it's so boring without you. I miss you so much mahal ko.

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #118 on: August 06, 2013, 01:08:03 pm »
Baby good luck sa assessment! Yay! Di mo sinabi sakin, sana nagreview tayo kagabi! I hope you get the promotion you so deserve!

frankikay

  • Guest
Re: What message do you like to tell your HUSBAND - part 6
« Reply #119 on: August 06, 2013, 03:00:34 pm »
nakakatawa ka. sabi ko nga eh, hindi ka ata makapagcontrol sa akin. No ka ng No pero in the end, oo naman pala :D sana hindi ka magsawa sa kakulitan at katigasan ng ulo ko. i love you very much, gwapo! ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close