We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I don't like the EH easy brow pencil at all. Sayang sa 100+ pesos lol. I bought it in the shade gray because I wanted to get into using gray for my brows because black na ulit hair ko. Pero I find it too chalky, should've bought the draw my eyebrow (?) na lang.
CITIgirl04 - Don't have it bleached nalang, may nilalagay namang lightening mascara. So after maging solid yung shape ng eyebrows after ng pencil, especially sa mga eyebrows na hindi pantay, you can soften naman by putting the mascara. If I don't have it on hand, I use qtip and then concealer. I brush to blend and have a softer look. May moments lang na hindi ko to magawa ng tama. In good days, ganda talaga like today.