watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)  (Read 139103 times)

kayesl

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #340 on: January 08, 2014, 04:52:32 pm »
thanks sis oreo08.  im in SG and we have sephora here but they dont carry anastasia yet. sana soon!!!!  :D

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #341 on: January 08, 2014, 05:57:35 pm »
I colored my hair kaya try ko yung mac boy and girl na eyebrow gel sakto yung color sa hair ko kaya lang parang mas muka bata pag medyo darker sa hair color mo yung eyebrows

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #342 on: January 08, 2014, 06:29:18 pm »
Pammy! Naintriga naman ako bigla sa MUFE Aqua Brow! Although, my experience with Anastasia has been, kahit once palang, exceptionally great when it comes to brows, so I'm also really intrigued with DipBrow. Exept I think Blonde is too light, Auburn is too red, but Dark Brown is too dark na. :(

Tin, changed my mind na sa Anastasia Dip Brow. Naisip ko baka parang katulad lang ng LM Brow Definer. Chaka happy na din ako talaga with MUFE. And medyo dark nga yung mga shades. Auburn is reddish whilst Blonde will look off on me na.

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #343 on: January 12, 2014, 01:19:34 pm »
^
Sis, got it for 900 from a fellow GT sis.
hi sis pwede pa pm kung kanino ka nakabili? naiintriga talaga ako sa aquabrow na yan  ;D tia  :-*

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #344 on: January 12, 2014, 06:27:43 pm »
paano po yung hindi naabot sa skin yung brow gel? problem ko to lumalampas tapos napupunta sa skin yung brow gel :/

muriel1

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #345 on: January 12, 2014, 07:11:38 pm »
^make sure na konti lang ang product na nasa wand by scraping it against the opening of the tube tapos if madami pa dun, try mo i wipe ng konti sa tissue. Ang pag apply naman, what i do is i apply it against the direction of the hairgrowth muna then towards naman tapos brush up para evenly spread tapos youthful looking kasi ang brushed up brows pero syempre it requires practice din and dapat well trimmed/groomed ang brows for this method kung hindi hindi magmumukha maganda tignan.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #346 on: January 14, 2014, 11:32:57 am »
Ako every 2 weeks ang threading kasi super hates ko ang facial hair.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #347 on: January 14, 2014, 01:31:21 pm »
trying out a new combo for my brows.. the mufe aquabrow and in2it powder. I found it to be more lasting and dramatic than benefit browzings plus mufe aquabrow. :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #348 on: January 14, 2014, 09:17:20 pm »
Finally tried eyebrow threading for the first time sa Laybare Eton. I super like it. Years na simula nung huli akong nagpaayos ng brows so talagang bushy sya. >.< Inabot ako 20 mins for both brows na. Tolerable [textspeak!] pain, siguro kasi i pluck sometime. Definitely coming back.

Gaano ba kadalas dapat magpathreading?

Ako kasi sis I pluck also yung mga patubo na hair after threading, so I used to have my brows re-shaped through threading once every one or two months lang depende kapag napansin ko nang medyo off na yung shape.

Pero lately sarili ko na nagshshape sa kilay ko mas like ko pa kasi i've already learned the exact shape which suits me better and also alam ko na mag trace unlike before takot ako to shape on my own kasi baka ma over. :D

ritznmore

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #349 on: January 15, 2014, 01:41:39 pm »
I tried browhaus for the first time  :P  I love how my eyebrows look so pristine right now. May sparse area pa rin which I cover nalang.  I might maintain next time  ;)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #350 on: January 24, 2014, 12:49:33 am »
I have never tried having anyone fixed my brows before. I do it myself and it's pretty decent for an amateur like me. I get compliments on how I maintain my brows until I decided to try threading at Laybare. I have never seen my brows this perfect my whole life. Best of all? It's super cheap. 110 pesos for an eyebrow threading

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #351 on: January 24, 2014, 01:07:29 pm »
I love anastasia dip brow pomade not super smudge proof but mas madami ang products at mas pigmented than mufe aqua brow

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #352 on: January 25, 2014, 09:09:28 am »
Just bought holika holika eyelove proof brow mascara and wonder drawing 24 hr auto eyebrow. Wala kasing stock ng JC frosted brown brow mascara and OOS yung EH drawing eye brow  kaya i searched for a brow mascara  and slanted na eyebrow liner (same as EH) in other counters. good thing i found Holika holika makeup counter and tested both products. I super like them! Naglast siya all throughout the day. I just hope the brow mascara won't dry quickly as in the case of EH brow mascara


iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #353 on: January 25, 2014, 11:30:52 am »
ako once palang ako nagpathread ng brows, that's when i had it shaped to my preference. tapos nun weekly ko na lang siya minemaintain by plucking the growing hairs on weekends. thankfully di pa nagsabog-sabog yung shape na pinagawa ko dati.  ;)

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #354 on: January 25, 2014, 10:09:52 pm »
One time lang ako nagpa-threading, hindi ko kaya.  Hindi na ako umulit after that.  Mas gusto ko ang shaving, para kumakapal ang hibla habang tumatagal.  Right now, gusto ko yung combo ng nichido brow pencil in taupe + anastasia powder duo in their lightest shade.

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #355 on: January 26, 2014, 07:02:19 am »
ok lang ba yung EH na brow mascara?

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #356 on: January 27, 2014, 05:02:01 pm »
kwang sun: may shimmer siya konti pero kung light skinned ka hindi mo masyado mapapansin. Overall mas maganda lalagay mo siya on top of your regular eyebrow makeup routine kasi brow mascara alone ng etude house doesn't work in my experience.

Milada

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #357 on: February 07, 2014, 12:02:32 pm »
Mga sis,
Baka pwede kayo mg post ng step by step kung pano kayo ng eeyebrow and ano mga gamit niyo. Hihi

Thanks in advance! :*

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #358 on: February 07, 2014, 01:42:31 pm »
Mga sis,
Baka pwede kayo mg post ng step by step kung pano kayo ng eeyebrow and ano mga gamit niyo. Hihi

Thanks in advance! :*

Hi, sis! I have two methods:

1. When I'm using eyebrow pencil + eyebrow gel - I trace the outline of my brows  with the pencil first, then fill them in  by drawing small hair-like strokes, tapos I use an angled brush and a spoolie to further distribute the color and to fill in the other gaps. I set everything in place with an eyebrow gel to help match my brows with my hair color na rin.

2. When I'm using an eyebrow wax + powder (I use the ELF one) - I use the eyebrow wax first, same process, outline muna, fill in lightly, then use the brush end of the applicator to apply the powder, para mas fuller-looking ang brows. I usually don't set this with a gel na since the wax and powder combo usually lasts naman all day on me. The Light shade from the ELF eyebrow duo suits me best.

Hope this helps! :)

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #359 on: February 10, 2014, 11:00:54 am »
For the perfect brows or for full makeup routine, dont forget the concealer+brush to outline the whole brow.

Pero kung daily look lang,  cotton buds will work para mas defined ang outline.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close