watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)  (Read 139146 times)

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #320 on: December 30, 2013, 05:49:53 pm »
^ thanks sis!  :) meron pala sa sm aura kadadaan ko lang nung 28 di ko napansin.


Another question, yung aqua brow ba comes with the brush and spoolie? May nakita ako sa net na kit. Sorry im not familiar with the brand its my first time to try.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 10:23:14 pm by taleebin »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #321 on: December 30, 2013, 06:16:03 pm »
Complete ba lahat ng shades doon sa MUFE sa SM Aura? Parang gusto ko mag-back up since mukhang nahanap ko na talaga ang HG ko.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #322 on: January 04, 2014, 06:43:50 pm »
I was supposed to buy the Hard 9 sa Shu tapos sabi nung SA don, makapal naman kilay ko...as in i have bushy black brows kung di ko pinapaayos....sabi nya what you need is the shu brow manicure which nung nilagay nya suits me very well.....happy ako sa purchase ko....expensive nga lang at P1,850 . I have the MAC Girl Boy e pero for some reason nago orange sya sa kin haha, di ko alam if ako lang....anyways i bought the Shu brow manicure in Palm Beige kasi I have dark brown hair....parang umamo fez ko haha

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #323 on: January 05, 2014, 11:16:35 am »
I cannot live without eyebrow products. I've tried and is currently using a couple of stuff:

1. Ever Bilena pencil in Medium Brown - Quick, easy, dirt cheap. I just wish they had a brow brush or a spoolie that came with it so I can blend it in without having to carry a separate tool.

2. Benefit Brow Zings - Love love love although it can be easily duped with...

3. ELF Eyebrow Kit - I'm using the one in Light. I swear, I've had this for over a year and I'm still not done with it! It helps me get that groomed and filled-in brow look and lets me control how dark or light I want the application to be (I find this hard to do with pencils).

4. The Face Shop Eyebrow Gel - I'm not sure what the exact product name is, but you probably get the point. I just use this as an extra step to groom in my brows, to tame stray and pasaway eyebrow hairs. This is a good buy too if you have colored your hair a lighter shade and you don't want to waste good money on another shade of eyebrow products (or if you want to finish what you currently have, para hindi sayang). This helps you cheat a bit by filling in your brows with a lighter tinge.

Hope this helps!  ;D

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #324 on: January 05, 2014, 12:19:43 pm »
bakit ganun .. those who shape eyebrows at salons ang ganda talaga ng outcome but when I do it myself medyo off talaga tingnan ? hahaha..


SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #325 on: January 05, 2014, 01:06:43 pm »
bakit ganun .. those who shape eyebrows at salons ang ganda talaga ng outcome but when I do it myself medyo off talaga tingnan ? hahaha..



Sis, about your query, sorry di po ako maka-send ng Private Message yet, I just joined the forum today, probationary period pa po yata? Bale po the ELF Eyebrow Kit has two parts, the left side has a brown gel, and the right side is a powder. Parang eyeliner pencil lang din po gagamitin muna yung gel to trace the shape of your brows and to give them direction, then the powder naman po is applied after to fill in the sparse areas, para mas full-looking na sila. :)

I don't get my eyebrows professionally done as much, I just pluck stray hairs and shape them with eyebrow products pag makeup application na. :)

Hope this helps!  ;)

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #326 on: January 05, 2014, 05:33:41 pm »
^ thanks sis!!

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #327 on: January 05, 2014, 07:19:31 pm »
Heaven sent ang angled eyebrow pencils! Super easy to apply and blend. Very convenient lalo na pag nagmamadali sa umaga. :) currently loving the one from Nature Republic.

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #328 on: January 06, 2014, 09:45:30 am »
i got na my anastasia dipbrow pomade in dark brown (not pala chocolate brown) and i am sooo impressed! it's super smooth, creamy and mas smudge proof ito kesa sa aqua brow (which smudged on me)

one pot will last me years kasi super pigmented nya. mas marami pa ako product na ginagamit sa aqua brow kesa dito :) sa sobrang pigmented nya, kelangan talaga light hand lang sa pag dip ng brush sa pot pati na rin sa pag apply sa brows

kayesl

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #329 on: January 07, 2014, 03:32:49 pm »
^ sis are you in Pinas? where did you get your Anastasia dipbrow?

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #330 on: January 07, 2014, 03:56:41 pm »
^^ mabibili ba to sa sephora sis? how much? :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #331 on: January 07, 2014, 03:58:58 pm »
Sabi ko nahanap ko na HG ko pero parang gusto ko pa din i-try yang Anastacia Dip Brow na yan bigla. ;D

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #332 on: January 07, 2014, 04:09:06 pm »
pano naman pag mejo makapal kilay? nag aapply pa din kayo ng brow gel or  eyeliners? makapal kasi kilay ko and di ko magaya yung kilay ni Lily Collins.. makapal pero maganda.

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #333 on: January 07, 2014, 04:37:43 pm »
kayesl: I'm in Australia pero my kuya was in the US for a vacation so pinabili ko yun Anastasia :) available sya sa Sephora

artificialstar: yes available sa Sephora. $18 plus CA tax

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #334 on: January 07, 2014, 07:03:48 pm »
Sabi ko nahanap ko na HG ko pero parang gusto ko pa din i-try yang Anastacia Dip Brow na yan bigla. ;D

Same here =) may darating daw na onhand nyan sa seller na kakilala ko chocolate and blonde and auburn yata magiging available

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #335 on: January 07, 2014, 07:11:38 pm »
Chocolate shade is warmer than Dark Brown. Just an fyi :)

I like eyebrow products on the cool side so I got Dark Brown. No regrets! It is the perfect color for me

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #336 on: January 07, 2014, 11:29:25 pm »
^ gusto ko nga sana ng dark brown sis kaso wala sila =( may brush na ba included sis ?

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #337 on: January 07, 2014, 11:44:35 pm »
thanks sis oreo08 :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #338 on: January 08, 2014, 01:58:07 am »
Pammy! Naintriga naman ako bigla sa MUFE Aqua Brow! Although, my experience with Anastasia has been, kahit once palang, exceptionally great when it comes to brows, so I'm also really intrigued with DipBrow. Exept I think Blonde is too light, Auburn is too red, but Dark Brown is too dark na. :(

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #339 on: January 08, 2014, 06:18:13 am »
Chirochan, no brush included eh. I was tempted to buy their brush too but my Sigma eyebrow brush works just as well naman :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close