We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Until now di ko pa rin nahahanap ang perfect brow product for my sparse brow hair. Hayy
ano maganda gamit na highlighter para sa brow bone?
I've been using the mac browset in girlboy (+ in2it powder) for the longest time. wanna switch to Anastasia. what's the counterpart shade? also, is the anastasia brow gel better than the brow kit? thank you!
I got the Laura Mercier Brow Definer in the shade Soft which is the medium brown among the three shades. I like how it looks natural and it's not difficult to apply. Consistency is pretty similar to gel liners with pigmentation just not as intense. Instant like!
^I think nagiging fuller talaga ang brows sis kapag nilalagyan ng brow gel. Try to use a clear one na lang siguro sis.
mgs sis HELP. i have thick eyebrows pero nasa shape naman sya .. everytime na mag lalagay ako ng mac girl boy ko lalo sya nag mumukhang makapal hindi nag light yung shade ..kelangan ko pa ba nipisan eyebrow ko??