watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)  (Read 139241 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2013, 09:46:59 pm »
Ilang years ng ko nag-stopped magpa-thread. I shape my own brows. People compliment my brows :) I just used a razor, yung pang-brows then I pluck remaining hairs. For shading naman, I use Shu Hard 9.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #181 on: October 02, 2013, 08:51:24 am »
I also stopped going to a salon for a about year, pero lately, hindi kinaya ng sched ko ang mag pluck and shape ng brows, wala, balik pa-shape din sa stylist kasi pag masyadong nang makapala ayoko nang galawin at medyo mahirap na kapain yung shape :P

In other news, I've been using Nyx Taupe paired with Anastasia brow gel in Caramel for my brows. I like it. Much more natural compared to the combo I was using before which involved MAC Girl Boy Brow Set.

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #182 on: October 03, 2013, 11:02:37 am »
Sawa na ko sa brown-colored brows. Nakakasawa na yung in2it brow powder + Mac girlboy tandem. Parang I want gray brows naman for a change. How to achieve that ba? Yung natural looking grey/taupe eyebrows. What products to use? :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #183 on: October 03, 2013, 11:59:06 am »
Sawa na ko sa brown-colored brows. Nakakasawa na yung in2it brow powder + Mac girlboy tandem. Parang I want gray brows naman for a change. How to achieve that ba? Yung natural looking grey/taupe eyebrows. What products to use? :)

Try mo Anastasia brow gel sis ok colors natural dating :)

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #184 on: October 03, 2013, 12:05:10 pm »
^Where to buy that sis? Saka brow powder or anything grey/taupe to shape the brows.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #185 on: October 03, 2013, 01:20:33 pm »
^try shu stone grey hard eyebrow pencil and a clear brow gel if necessary.

Personally, I hate MAC's brow set in beguile and girl boy, may glitter kasi and up close it doesn't look natural. I also don't like the finish of tinted brow gels in general - and redundant if you're already using a brow product like a pencil or a powder. I like to use a clear brow gel to set as in Maybelline great lash na clear, not sure if available here, but any clear mascara will do.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #186 on: October 03, 2013, 08:25:07 pm »
^ano effect ng grey shade sa brows? never pa ko nakapagtry ..always sa brown side...kung medyo brownish ang shade ng hair color ko di naman kaya off?

Ang problema ko kasi medyo makapal na eyebrows ko na as it is so naisip ko di kaya mas lalong iitim kung grey pa ilalagay ko?...just my thought..paki correct if not..thanks mga sis

Di pa rin ako nakabisita sa shu counters pero pagpipilian ko ang seal brown or stone grey na shade sa Shu 9..
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:28:18 pm by catwoman »

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #187 on: October 04, 2013, 01:10:51 pm »
super lovin my MUFE Aqua brow in 15.  :)

belle4beauty

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #188 on: October 04, 2013, 08:45:45 pm »
newbie here... sino rito may thin eyebrows? ano ginagawa nyo or ano gamit nyo for the eyebrows to look natural?
^^sis i use powder and pencil to make my eyebrows look thicker. I use pencil to draw the lines and then powder to fill it in. I love holika's brow powder kit because it has 3 colors na then their wonder drawing auto eyebrow pencil in light brown is the perfect shade of light brown. Hirap kasi makakita ng light brown na affordable. 195 lang yung pencil nila na may kasama ng brush.

sweetsmyl

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #189 on: October 05, 2013, 10:59:48 am »
^^sis i use powder and pencil to make my eyebrows look thicker. I use pencil to draw the lines and then powder to fill it in. I love holika's brow powder kit because it has 3 colors na then their wonder drawing auto eyebrow pencil in light brown is the perfect shade of light brown. Hirap kasi makakita ng light brown na affordable. 195 lang yung pencil nila na may kasama ng brush.

Thanks for the suggestion. Where can I buy Holika's? I'm currently using ELF brow powder saka stencils nila... It doesn't look natural.. Doesn't work for my thin eyebrows.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #190 on: October 05, 2013, 01:04:16 pm »
help mga sis.. sobrang gigil ata yung stylist ko sa threading, suppperrrr nipis yung outer 3rd ng
eyebrows ko. :'( then parang it didn't grow back after 3 months.. :'( :'(

does anyone know where I can read about using a blade instead? trauma ako magpathreading na..
then I only thread like once every few months.. then I still can't stand the pain kase sobrang thick
daw strands ng eyebrows ko.. parang "thick" but few? giving the illusion of full brows :(

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2013, 06:29:20 pm »
Sorry, noob question.. may Saizen po ba MOA? How much po stencils nila? Tia!

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #192 on: October 05, 2013, 09:42:11 pm »
It's nice to know that more eyebrow mascaras are being offered here. Marami na din akong brands na nakita na may tinted brow mascara sila. Though it's a bad thing on my part because I want to collect them haha!

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #193 on: October 05, 2013, 11:23:30 pm »
The Nichido brow set is really good and very easy to use. Medyo newbie lang kasi ako sa pag makeup ng sarili kong brows kaya hindi pa sanay sa pencils. Yung sa Nichido maganda yung angled brush saka may kasama pang tweezer.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #194 on: October 05, 2013, 11:53:00 pm »
^ano effect ng grey shade sa brows? never pa ko nakapagtry ..always sa brown side...kung medyo brownish ang shade ng hair color ko di naman kaya off?

Ang problema ko kasi medyo makapal na eyebrows ko na as it is so naisip ko di kaya mas lalong iitim kung grey pa ilalagay ko?...just my thought..paki correct if not..thanks mga sis

Di pa rin ako nakabisita sa shu counters pero pagpipilian ko ang seal brown or stone grey na shade sa Shu 9..

Ok yung greyish shade sa mga asians with naturally dark/black hair. Brown kasi can look a little off. Better to match with your hair color sis. :)

Ako, I have natural fine, brown/dark brown hair on my head but my eyebrows are black with thick strands (go figure), I use a brown eyeshadow to fill-up the spaces in my eyebrows para medyo match naman. Pag grey tone ginamit ko sa eyebrows, ang pangit! Sa Shu hard 9, I use walnut, seal brown is still a tad dark for me.

quian

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #195 on: October 06, 2013, 08:10:16 pm »
the best value for money eyebrow gel - tony moly prang less than P250 lang, same effect as mac.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2013, 02:25:45 pm »
^ Natural looking ba yan considering gel form?  Hindi siya natural looking for eyelids eh.

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2013, 04:34:23 pm »
Tried the one from Tony Moly, looks okay, doesn't have any shimmers which makes it look natural. My friend uses it and natural looking naman.

IAMkrish

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2013, 04:37:23 pm »
I am using the Maybelline gel liner in brown shade. Nag try lang ako & it looks natural naman for me. I did not imagine na maganda magiging result for my eyebrows as I have a very very thin strands of hair sa brows. I apply pencil liner first to draw the lines then gel liner. Before pencil liner + powder gamit ko.

vain_trisha

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #199 on: October 08, 2013, 09:49:50 pm »
mga sis ano ba dapat ang consistency ng brow gel? dapat ba magiging stiff yung eyebrows pag nilagyan ng brow gel? (just like mascara) or very light hold lang sa brow strands? yung nabili ko kasing brow gel parang basa lang yung brows ko pero hindi sya naging stiff or hard...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close