We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yung etude easy brow pencil mabilis mabura yung kulay, pinamigay ko na yung ganun ko hehe, i prefer using mac beguile now kasi dark hair na ako, dati i was using etude easy brow pencil, ganda kasi may brush siya sa dulo pang shape and pang pantay ng kulay, saka mac girl boy. Sayang lang kasi nabubura kapag pinawisan na ako.
I want to try Benefit Brow Zings, MUFE Aqua Brow or something from MAC. Medyo makapal ang kilay ko so I don't need to fill it in that much. I just want my long brow hairs to stay in place. I'm currently using In2It eyebrow powder. Okay naman siya but I really want my brows to look clean and polished.