We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I use Make Up For Ever Aqua brows. Stays all day and madali i-apply sa brows. I use this if I need to stay out longer than the usual but for everyday na few hours lang ako nasa labas I usebrow perfect ng look beauty.
Aside from the body shop, meron pa bang ibang lines with a clear brow gel? I dont like the finish of the tinted bow gels I've used (mac, bobbi brown, etude house), but I need something to tame my brows.
i use etude easy brow and mac girl boy, satisfied ako kase long wearing at dami din nagsasabi na bagay since i have browni hair pero parang gusto ko pa din itry un beguile