Author Topic: Honeymoon (Thread 2)  (Read 77834 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #600 on: January 20, 2016, 06:42:03 pm »
Oh no... I am getting tempted to book a mini-moon right after our wedding because of all the airline seat sales, haha

sunsetbeach

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #601 on: January 21, 2016, 12:23:37 am »
Sis Chili, super nice deal for your Euro Honeymoon :D and its QR pa super sulit. And yes, like you I want to book more haha kaso we are soo fully booked na this 2016 so I cannot book an additional trip. But I kind of regretting booking so early for our New York trip because Asiana also had a good deal during the BDO sale.


Sis Reese, Go! One of our honeymoon trip was in Maldives, I was 2 month preggy then. Now that I have delivered already and he is 4 months old, I really want to bring my son there hahaha maybe some time in 2017. So I hope these sales would have a repeat for 2017 travels naman haha.

Sis Shygirlme, Amsterdam is one of my favorites. Nice people, nice ambiance. I could people watch there the entire day haha and that's a good deal you got there for Cathay.

Reminder for newlyweds, be careful in booking your tickets under your maiden or your married name. If you decide to book under your maiden, make sure your visa and passport are also under your maiden name. Same is true if you use your married name. Got a problem with a budget airline in europe because of that arghhh. It ruined my anniversary celebration.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #602 on: January 21, 2016, 09:47:02 pm »
Is Europe safe na ba? Thinking of pursuing our honeymoon in May :) Should start scouting for airline deals and hotels. Most likely Greece, Italy, France and Spain na for 3-4 weeks. Everyone's wondering why im already back at work!! Hahaha

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #603 on: January 22, 2016, 08:49:52 am »
sparkingjewel, my parents and in-laws are going to Europe (separately) this summer! I think it should be OK na. :)

sunsetbeach, super tempted talaga but I told myself to wait nalang til 2017. Haha, still have a condo to fix and furnish. We did end up getting tickets to HK for December this year just for a weekend getaway and to celebrate the husband's 30th :) I really do want to visit the Maldives someday!!! (And maybe spend 2 weeks there. Lol. Libre mangarap!)

flyknits

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #604 on: January 22, 2016, 10:51:20 am »
Sparklingjewel, congratulations on your beautiful wedding :) yes, it is safe in europe. I dont know if its a plus for you but policemen are visible. And they do random checks. When we were in Trocadero, some policemen approached a group of bystanders to check for id. Kami picture picture lang haha so di naman kami nilapitan.

Haha i like that sis reese, two weeks in Maldives!!! (Wishful thinking) but am sure my hubby won't allow this. KJ haha.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #605 on: January 25, 2016, 04:56:42 pm »
So fun to plan for a honeymoon!! I am at a point in my wedding preps wherein I am not enjoying it anymore and I just want it over and done with! My way of de-stressing right now is planning for the honeymoon haha!!

My honeymoon is still 4.5 months after the wedding. So I want sana to plan an inexpensive immediately after! We aren't really beach people though. OK Kaya Batanes for a minimoon in late May? or is that already rainy season?
 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 06:14:27 pm by Chili1113 »

toria

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #606 on: January 25, 2016, 06:55:20 pm »
^yay sis exciting to plan for minimoon/honeymoon kasi medyo nakakaumay din to plan for the wedding haha!

H2b and I had a pre minimoon 2 weeks ago in Cebu.

After wedding we are planning to have a minimoon in Palawan. Honeymoon will be later part of 2017 o early 2018 para may leaves na ulit ;)

Cee05

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #607 on: January 25, 2016, 09:07:46 pm »
H2B and I were planning to spend our minimoon right after the wedding in Japan... Turns out my family booked us a trip on May as our last hurrah, to Japan also. It was supposed to be a surprise but they realized we have to fix our visas rin, so they had to tell us. Lol. Now thinking if we should change our itinerary since we haven't booked our minimoon pa naman :)

toria

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #608 on: January 25, 2016, 09:36:06 pm »
^you can also choose other prefectures if you want Japan padin :)

chocnats

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #609 on: January 25, 2016, 11:10:40 pm »
I am actually more excited for the honeymoon than the wedding itself! Haha

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #610 on: January 26, 2016, 12:17:24 pm »
H2B and I were planning to spend our minimoon right after the wedding in Japan... Turns out my family booked us a trip on May as our last hurrah, to Japan also. It was supposed to be a surprise but they realized we have to fix our visas rin, so they had to tell us. Lol. Now thinking if we should change our itinerary since we haven't booked our minimoon pa naman :)

Sis, we are also going to Japan on April/May before our June wedding together with my h2b's family. Pero we still consider it as pre honeymoon haha. We all deserve some time out to relax with all the stress ng preps.

BTW can anyone give me some sample itinerary? hehe First time namin lahat sa Japan.  :)

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #611 on: January 27, 2016, 07:19:49 am »
Chili,we're planning to go to Batanes too for our minimoon. I read that best time to go is june-august. We might go 2 days after the wedding.

Mrs abc, pls pm me your email. I can forward to you my Japan itinerary.

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #612 on: January 27, 2016, 08:44:36 am »
^^sis japan kami nag honeymoon. I can send to your email our detailed itinerary.

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #613 on: January 30, 2016, 12:14:46 am »
^ yey! Thanks girls!

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #614 on: January 30, 2016, 05:41:58 pm »
Now that i have graduated from wedding preps, I can concentrate on doing honeymoon plans for march! I have only booked halfway through our trip and booked airfares last december. I really wished I waited 3 more weeks before booking since all of these good deals started cropping up!

Typically, january has a lot of good deals but 1 month before the wedding day, grabe ang wedding preps. i never expected to have ZERO time to do travel stuff. Plus, I really wasn't thinking about my husband when I booked the trip. He needs to get 2 visas which can be a hassle. So ladies, try to maximize and go to countries that needs 1 visa only =)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close