Author Topic: Honeymoon (Thread 2)  (Read 77946 times)

taz188

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #580 on: November 23, 2015, 01:46:54 pm »
^ hi sis bzbee. Goodluck on your application! Share with us your experience ha. We are planning on taking a eurotrip on May 2016 din sana but due to recent events medyo nakakaworry nga. Also, hindi ba magiging issue if your passport still bears your maiden name and then by the time of your flight youre already married?

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #581 on: November 23, 2015, 01:53:34 pm »
^ i read somewhere that it should be fine since my passport and all documents still bear my maiden name

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #582 on: November 24, 2015, 10:07:44 pm »
I plan on going honeymoon with my maiden name passport too, to avoid problems.

Does anyone have ideas for a mini-moon? Fiance and I are planning to do one since our Europe honeymoon might be 4-5 months after the wedding pa, given my work schedule and also the security situation right now in Europe.

Maldives seems super pretty but so many newly-married couples in my feed are there already so i see their pics, it seems all-beach and resorts. We want sana somewhere with some touring involved and not just chilling for a week. Hehe i like being active. Has anyone gone to New Zealand, Sri Lanka or somewhere in South America?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #583 on: January 18, 2016, 04:32:21 pm »
Yay!! I am so happy. We are booked for our delayed honeymoon in October! We got a very good price too at about Php35k all-in, round trip  via Qatar Airways!! =) =)

Sayang di ako nakaabot! Last week pala it was even cheaper by 10 percent more pa.

We're going to-- Athens, Santorini, Dubrovnik. Berlin, Dresden, Reykjavik, and Oslo

If anyone is interested in this deal--- pm me because last day na talaga tommorrow.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #584 on: January 18, 2016, 04:45:03 pm »
^aww ang mura naman sis! But I think you need Schengen Visa for this?

Sana pala we applied na for Schengen Visa para ma avail ko yang promo na yan! Di bale Georgia nalang muna kame, don kasi walang visa kapag UAE residents. hehe.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #585 on: January 18, 2016, 08:49:39 pm »
^Yes hermione28!! Parang 750 USD lang per person. Yup I need a Schengen Visa for this but I haven't applied for it yet. =)

Sayang last week I think even less than 700USD pa the promo!! Grabe... then the business class parang economy fare lang halos.

z0z

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #586 on: January 18, 2016, 09:04:25 pm »
We booked out honeymoon na, we leave right after the wedding, di na kami Amanpulo. We're going to Japan instead (Tokyo-Kyoto-Osaka-Tokyo) :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #587 on: January 18, 2016, 09:11:06 pm »
Chili1113 - ang daming pupuntahan. 35k lang? sulit na sulit. baka pwede to 1st anniversary. hehe.

z0z - Japan!!! When yan sis? aabot kayo sakura season?

Na boring-an naman ako bigla sa Honeymoon plans namen. haha.
KL-SG lang kame eh. haha.   ;D


Plan ko pagbalik ng dubai mag Georgia kame kung makakahanap ng promo.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #588 on: January 18, 2016, 09:23:13 pm »
yayyy z0z!!!! That's a real honeymoon when you leave right away =) hehe I have wait 4.5 months to leave for my honeymoon so we can catch the Northern Lights in Iceland. Enjoy Japan!! =) =)


Hehe I want to get all this wedding planning out of the way so I can plan my honeymoon hahaha

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #589 on: January 18, 2016, 09:29:42 pm »
^sis! sa mismong site ka nagbook? planning to go to Europe on October too!

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #590 on: January 18, 2016, 09:51:21 pm »
Hi chili1113! Sent you a pm inquiring about this. TIA!

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #591 on: January 18, 2016, 10:44:33 pm »
I just want to say that October is the best time to go to Europe! Off peak rates, crowd size is just right (well except for Italy coz its always crowded there), and the weather is cool enough to wear comfy yet fashionable fall clothes:)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #592 on: January 18, 2016, 11:32:21 pm »
Hello Ladies!. Qatar Airways had the promo last week abs it ended Sunday. But they extended it till tom. BUT it can only be availed through their top travel agencies.I booked mine through Pan Pacific Travel. Perhaps you can call Qatar to ask what other travel agencies pwede. But it has to be booked and purchased tom. office hours.

There are many destinations... i dont know all but it includes Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Oslo, Athens... I'm sure may Italy yan and other places but I wasnt able to ask na kasi super busy preparing for my prenup tom whaaaaaa

its 30-35 percent off. Were paying about 35k per person including taxes na. Its really a good deal na.

Oooh yeah... reminder... Be very sure about your travel dates because it is non-rebookable. Also make sure about what name to put on the ticket because you cannot change it. I booked mine under my maiden name. If you will use the ticket many many months after your wedding, you might have to book under your new married name. But check first your passport validity etc. etc.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 11:56:53 pm by Chili1113 »

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #593 on: January 19, 2016, 12:33:55 am »
^sis san ang point of entry nyo? san din kayo manggagaling pauwi? gusto ko sana Amsterdam. wala sa list. and ang mura nga nung Business class!

edit: called the pan pacific sis wala na daw promo.

Try to book Cathay pacific! 37k RT Amsterdam!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:01:40 am by shygirlme »

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #594 on: January 19, 2016, 11:47:49 am »
wow Chili!! 35k is such a steal!!

we got an open jaw ticket during a travel fair early last year, around 80k for 2 via Cathay Pacific with stopover in HK. its a bit more expensive kasi we're landing in London. its also refundable and rebookable, so okay na rin since at that time hindi pa approved ang visas and leave namin :)

i think there's another big travel fair coming this month, so if you girls can wait you might find a lot of options there also. i remember korean air was cheaper but has less baggage allowance than Cathay Pacific, and at that time nauuso pa lang yung mers lol

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #595 on: January 20, 2016, 12:14:25 am »
shygirlme: Really? oh no.... they said the promo was till today.  =( Anyway no worries!! 37k for Cathay Pacific is REALLY good too!! Did you book it??

bzbee: Ok na yon sis at 40k per pax!! Esp because it is refundable and rebookable so you are safe! =)

I juest checked my e-ticket- we have 30k baggage allowance. Whew! We will need every bit of that because we will be bringing lots of heavy winter clothing for Iceland. This is sooo exciting!!!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 12:17:29 am by Chili1113 »

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #596 on: January 20, 2016, 08:49:35 am »
^I have until 22 to book it pa. thinking pa kami ng husbamd ko when. but I really want to book it na! Sakto kasi Amsterdam then from there nalang kami punta ng London and sakto pauwi Amsterdam kami. I wanna go to Iceland too!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #597 on: January 20, 2016, 03:15:48 pm »
Hi Shygirlme: Amsterdam is beautiful!!! =) I also considered London and Scotland for honeymoon since we haven't been there-- tapos Iceland after. But the thing is, nakakatamad to get 2 visas- UK and Schengen hehe. So decided to go somewhere else.

I checked Cathay and OK nga yung rates also! Its perfect for your itinerary. But for me, good thing na din I booked via Qatar-- because Cathay doesn't fly directly to Athens from HK. So in our case Qatar is more convenient for us since we will only have 1 stopover in Doha vs 2 stopovers with Cathay or KLM.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #598 on: January 20, 2016, 03:52:09 pm »
^1 reason why we want to go to London because of Harry Potter ng husband ko. haha! NO to KLM!! nakakapagod ang stop over nila sa Taiwan!

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Honeymoon (Thread 2)
« Reply #599 on: January 20, 2016, 04:47:34 pm »
I just saw the Cathay Pacific sale! I'm seriously considering booking tickets for our anniversary. :D Grabe yung Manila-Male, less than Php 25k per person.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close