We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis care to share your bali itinerary? Kahit overview lang. Planning to go there too for my honeymoon! Thanks!!!
^ I see, yan yung isa sa factors namin in choosing our airline. I want to book with the one who can get me to Japan in the afternoon so we don't waste a day! Did you land at Narita or Haneda airport? We're travelling for 11 days and hopefully masulit namin. There are so many places I want to see (and restos to try, hehe) pero also keeping in mind that it's a honeymoon so the pacing shouldn't be so hectic. Nasanay kasi ako mag-cram ng activities in my previous itineraries.
Hi sis! I can help you sa itinerary if wala ka pa nagawa.
^I personally like a bit of adventure and lots of walking and traveling for any vacation trip but for honeymoon, i kind of have that mindset nga na dapat medyo relax.. Though i am not a beach bum, i cannot stand not doing anything but sunbathe all day hehe. Medyo relax lang but not super! Dapat may sights padin, lots of eating too!
hello.. we're done with our honeymoon last May.. but we are planning to go to Maldives this November for our 1st year anniversary. OKay ba ang weather ng November? I read kasi na end of wet season ang Nov so really praying hard na maganda ang weather kasi nakapagbook na kami ng flight.