watch now

Author Topic: Latest Food Blog Entry (ONLY FOOD post please!) (Thread 4)  (Read 61040 times)

freelancer517

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (ONLY FOOD post please!) (Thread 4)
« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2013, 08:26:14 am »
'What I like most about Lamian is how they allowed Filipino delicacies to take center stage whilst offering a variety of international fare. This, coupled with the attentive and courteous staff ensures guests will have a pleasurable dining experience. Lamian, indeed!'

http://www.excursionista.net/2013/09/lamian-world-cuisine.html

gorgeous gal

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (ONLY FOOD post please!) (Thread 4)
« Reply #201 on: September 20, 2013, 09:57:11 am »
http://babyneosmama.blogspot.com/2013/09/gastronomic-feast-tramway-bayview-buffet.html

tried tramway bayview buffet at roxas blvd.  super sulit. :)

chingky

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (ONLY FOOD post please!) (Thread 4)
« Reply #202 on: September 22, 2013, 06:12:48 pm »
A Marikina based all-day breakfast place with an artistic vibe. Visit Rustic Mornings!

http://foodbitesph.weebly.com/1/post/2013/09/rustic-mornings.html


robin.scherbatsky

  • Guest

Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest

changelessme

  • Guest

bliss15

  • Guest

beh

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (ONLY FOOD post please!) (Thread 4)
« Reply #208 on: September 26, 2013, 02:26:33 pm »
Da.u.de (da-you-deh) Tea Lounge- Modern High Tea in Forthttp://www.itsberyllicious.com/2013/09/daude-da-you-deh-tea-lounge-modern-high.html

Enjoying a Crabby Lunch at Clawdaddy with Enjoy Philippines
http://www.itsberyllicious.com/2013/09/enjoying-crabby-lunch-at-clawdaddy-with.html

Cafe De Seoul- Korean Style Cafe in One Archer's Place, Taft Avenue
http://www.itsberyllicious.com/2013/09/cafe-de-seoul-korean-style-cafe-in-one.html

Foodgasm Triple the Flavor Experience at Mercato Centrale
http://www.itsberyllicious.com/2013/09/foodgasm-triple-flavor-experience-at.html


reb_woods072683

  • Guest


chingky

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (ONLY FOOD post please!) (Thread 4)
« Reply #211 on: September 29, 2013, 10:01:43 pm »
For a cozy steak place that would surely fit your budget, visit Steak Plus! :)

http://foodbitesph.weebly.com/1/post/2013/09/steak-plus.html

Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest

bluewingedangel

  • Guest



vainwriter

  • Guest

iamjoei

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (ONLY FOOD post please!) (Thread 4)
« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2013, 12:58:23 pm »

beh

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (ONLY FOOD post please!) (Thread 4)
« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2013, 01:51:52 pm »
Dimsum Battle in Banawe: Causeway Seafood Restaurant, King Chef, Wan Chai Tea House, Mandarin Sky
http://www.itsberyllicious.com/2013/10/dimsum-battle-in-banawe-causeway.html


robin.scherbatsky

  • Guest
Re: Latest Food Blog Entry (ONLY FOOD post please!) (Thread 4)
« Reply #219 on: October 04, 2013, 10:16:02 pm »
Though I blog about food, there are still certain dishes I'd dare not try like goat meat or anything exotic sounding. Yes I know, I'm a bore! BUT during my recent working vacation in Naga, I surprised myself. I ATE A SHARK at Geewan! :o

Flavors of Naga: Quick Lunch at Geewan
http://www.pigoutsessions.com/2013/10/flavors-of-naga-quick-lunch-at-geewan.html

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close