Author Topic: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4  (Read 131382 times)

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #580 on: July 02, 2015, 12:53:00 pm »
Hi! Im a newbie here. I just got married exactly a month ago. Pls think twice if you will book Jocelyn Laguna of Love in Blooms. I regret booking her on our wedding. I was so disappointed and felt cheated. She was the most expensive supplier we've booked but sad to say the worst. Our initial package was 95k, but since i want the reception same as chiz and heart, she asked me for additional 70k. We even had a mock up which we paid for additional 5k but i was so surprised that the mock up was totally different from reception. We paid a total package of 170k but during the reception, her flower arrangement only looked like 95k. She is a cheater! And she's not professional when dealing to unhappy clients. She even blocked me on facebook! She should settle our matter in a professional way. So for the future brides, if you want your reception to be ruined, go and book her.

So sorry with what happened sis. Tsk tsk tsk. I was considering her pa naman nun. Why don't you go to her office sis and talk to her in person? Get some of your money back.

nagdadalawang isip na ko kay amante fleurs, its so hard to reach him. :( didn't know i'd care this much about flowers, pati the kind and color of the flowers i want something specific for me and my ento. i love his arrangements pero ang hirap naman if we can't communicate well. i want to book na sana fullblooms by inah, love her arrangements too and she replies fast pa, kaso she's more expensive. love in blooms naman is even more expensive. considering going back to my first option, which is ms blessie, im a bit hesitant lang with her kasi it seems like her bouquets are too simple.

Sis this is the reason why i went with full blooms by inah - siya pinakamabilis magreply and pinaka-accomodating. Amante fluers is cheaper nga (actually I found lang after I booked full blooms by inah na cheaper siya) pero they took 2 weeks to reply and all I got from them was, "please check our website." I didn't bother with them anymore. You don't feel like naaalagaan ka. important pa naman for me na inaasikaso ko. of all the florists i inquired with, kay ate inah ko lang nakuha yung customer service na mabilis and personalized.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #581 on: July 02, 2015, 01:00:32 pm »
cmcecogo: I am so sorry to hear about your experience with Love in Blooms! Grabe you're the 2nd bride na Ive heard had a totally different mock-up from the actual set-up on the day itself. At first she was my 1st choice mid-range styllist. But then I had 2nd thoughts about here after seeing negative reviews. I also got in touch recently since Im kinda running out of mid-range options. Her quotation isn't cheap either about 170k for my reception alone. But if that's how she is forget it!

Also found it strange that she keeps using this Perla Mansion, Legaspi Village address for her shop or business. When I asked her about it before and said Ill meet her there, she said that she no longer has the space and has decided to rent it out. I found it weird and a bit of a red flag that she advertises her business to be at that place, when they have not been there for years. Then I thought that maybe her business is registered there? Anyway thanks for the heads up.

bzbee: Ive met with Amante Fleurs and he has the cheapest proposal by far from all of those Ive inquired with. However, they are difficult to communicate with. I even brought this up with him, yet his assistant Ben was 1 week late in sending a proposal and Oh my goodness the proposal was just a few sentences tapos malo mali pa yung requirements nakasulat doon. Julius kasi doesnt take down notes and "yes" ng "yes" lang. BUT what really turned me off is the feedback from certail AEs of a venue who said na for their brides kahit on the mock-up 1 week before the wedding Julius doesnt show up! Na stress to death yung bride. The upside though is that Julius really doesn't make tipid the flowers and always sets up nicely. Yun nga lang, not all your requirements will be followed due to their being disorganized pero di naman kulang kulang yung flowers.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 01:05:36 pm by Chili1113 »

ece

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #582 on: July 02, 2015, 01:30:04 pm »
sis cmcecogo, nakakaloka nga iyan ha! I even added Ms. Jocelyn sa fb, I might get nalang kase yung string lights nila. pero natatakot na din ako.

regarding amante, sis, sabi ng Coordinator namin, if ever daw sila ang kukunin, everything should be documented. as in everything even the tiniest detail daw,  kase may possibility na may ma missed sila pag verbal or text message lang.

mahal ang quote saken ni ate inah,  :( or dahil bigla akong naging maarte sa flowers na gusto ko bouquet lahat sila? hehe.. irevise daw muna niya yung proposal. sana keri padin ng budget.

si ate blessie everlasting, nagpalit ba ng email address? before kase mabilis siya mag reply sa emails, ngayon 3 weeks na, wala padin response, nag follow up na din ako even sa fb, wala din.  :(


reese17

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #583 on: July 02, 2015, 01:56:03 pm »
Chili, you're not the only one who found it weird that her office is advertised in Makati! I also asked if I could visit their office but was told na that was rented out by her mom. Their actual office/warehouse is in Valenzuela.

ece, what is your budget for styling? Maybe I can send you some recommendations based on the research I made a few months back :) When I had a quote done by Inah, I think the price she gave me was at around 97k...

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #584 on: July 02, 2015, 02:15:18 pm »
@Chili1113 thanks for the feedback. now im more convinced not to get them. they are like the stress that's waiting to happen and i dont think worth it yung matitipid kung ganun.

@ece same pala tayo ng pinagpipilian sis. actually hindi ko pa nakausap ulit si ms blessie, last usap namin was january pa and i hope yung quote niya saken is still the same if ever i go with her. nag inarte rin ako, gusto ko rin bouquet silang lahat kaya napamahal ako kay ms inah. how much quote niya sayo sis? she also gave me freebies pala because my OTD is ayie.

@barbeecue i also received that "please check our website" kay amante when i first inquired. in fairness to them, i really didn't check if they had a website and nandun nga naman pala their rates. and its true iba talaga yung attention na binibigay ni ms inah. i just have to convince h2b kasi almost double yung quote niya vs ms blessie.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #585 on: July 02, 2015, 02:22:03 pm »
I remember asking for a quotation from Amante. Seenzoned ako! I never bothered after that. Based on personal experience, I'd rather deal with those who promptly replies and are easy to talk to. Need to avoid those who are difficult to reach and are complicated to deal with. Will make your wedding preps easier and less stressful :)

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #586 on: July 02, 2015, 02:31:22 pm »
^ agree. malaking bagay talaga ang communication when it comes to suppliers, especially for hands-on brides. i was looking for reviews of amante and same ang complaints, i thought kaya kong pag tyagaan kasi okay naman daw magdeliver, but i just dont think its worth it anymore.

ece

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #587 on: July 02, 2015, 02:47:30 pm »
^^sis, 34k si ate inah saken ento + church. OOT fee included daw. hindi pa all bouquet iyan. nung sinabi ko na all bouquet at additional PS, sabi nya irequote daw nya then okay daw bigyan nya ko ng discount. okay na, pero nung ni summarize ko ulit sa kanya yung requests ko, na overlook nya pala yung additional PS. kaya iyun, irecompute daw nya ulit.  ;D

"please check our website" hahahaha! ganyan din saken, tapos nung nag inquire na ko for bridal bouquet, wala naman response na.

nagreply na si ate blessie sa fb, di daw nag appear yung message ko sa kanya before, check daw nya email mamaya.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #588 on: July 02, 2015, 07:25:30 pm »
Just came from a meeting with Flowers Unlimited. I brought up the communication issue with them and they agree that they are not techies that's why they do not get to upload pictures of their work, nor check emails often. And they admit that when they are busy for an event, they are sometimes unable to answer calls, and forget sometimes to get back to the client.

But otherwise they seem like honest people. I have yet to see a review na tipid the flowers the used. I found out though that many of their florists have been pirated over the years by 2 different female high-end stylists =) And that they also do sub-con work for this one other female high end stylist who charges a LOT.

I am still trying to decide though if I can handle the sluggish communication with them, and not get stressed as the date approaches. Thing is I have to stick to the usual topiaries if I get them, vs getting high-end stylist. I am tempted though because each topiary will be HUGE at 30 inches diameter each-- all roses, carnations, lisanthus, hydrangeas, snapdragon. No fillers at all! The hydrangeas will be almost like the fillers already.  If I asked Robert of Jo Claravall to do that my bill would really skyrocket.

Amante though is a different story. I cannot handle the stress of dealing with a supplier who says he will show up for a mock-up, only to back out at the last minute. 

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #589 on: July 02, 2015, 07:42:27 pm »
Sis yannuh, yung package na kinuha mo, bridal/entourage lang ba or pati church?
Kasi pag sa Paco Park daw need pa ng outside florist kasi di daw ganun ka-nice yung flower arrangement na included sa package nila? Hmm.

Sis ento/bridal package kinuha ko then i added yung flowers sa arch entrance ni Paco chapel:) di na ko nagdadag sa free floral arrangement ni Paco, maganda na kasi the church itself:) di na din ako gagamit ng additional curtain, yung existing na lang para less gastos hehe

reese17

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #590 on: July 02, 2015, 07:50:01 pm »
Chili, I saw Dave Sandoval's team setting up at Enderun while I was there for a second ocular. It was so chic and classy!

However, I think if FU can really deliver a great package that's within a reasonable amount then go for it na :) the extra $$$ can go into your honeymoon!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #591 on: July 02, 2015, 07:55:12 pm »
^Chili1113, I am so happy your meeting with Flowers Unlimited seems to have gone well. Yes I did find out also that the reason they are not big names by now despite 22 years in the industry is because they did subcontracting for a lot of that time. Patience lang talaga minsan as they take days to get back to me, but as i said im happy with how they delivered at my brother's wedding (which had those huuuuge topiaries you mentioned) and how they have dealt with me so far wherein they gave in when i asked them for a favor to revise the contract after i had already signed it prior.

Red flag sa akin what you said about Amante and Love in Blooms.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #592 on: July 02, 2015, 09:19:08 pm »
Thanks Reese17 and Sparklingjewel for the advice! =) I am 90 percent sure to get Flowers Unlimited! =) The savings will almost cover my wedding gown expense already LOL!


bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #593 on: July 02, 2015, 09:50:42 pm »
I'm still torn if kung kukunin ko si ate Inah pero sya ang pinaka mabilis sumagot sa mga napagtanungan ko na florists. :)  Sinabi ko lang sa kanya na member ako ng GT. hehe. Baka dapat sabihin ko din sa kanya na otd ko si Ayie hehe. :)

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #594 on: July 03, 2015, 11:01:17 am »
Sis ento/bridal package kinuha ko then i added yung flowers sa arch entrance ni Paco chapel:) di na ko nagdadag sa free floral arrangement ni Paco, maganda na kasi the church itself:) di na din ako gagamit ng additional curtain, yung existing na lang para less gastos hehe

Ahh may existing na rin pala sila na curtain. Tama, yun nalang gamitin. Haha!
How much quote sayo ni florist for all of that?

May reply pala ko sayo sa thread ng Paco Church sis. Thanks youuu. :)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 11:23:31 am by pogi02 »

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #595 on: July 03, 2015, 04:19:10 pm »
Any reviews about VATEL MANILA? Thank you.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #596 on: July 04, 2015, 08:51:23 am »
Hi mga sis, its page 31  na para sa thread na ito.  Let's move to the other thread before this one gets locked up.

This is the link for the new thread FLORISTS / FLOWERS PART 5

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,290454.0.html

mej

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #597 on: July 12, 2015, 02:18:42 pm »
hello po i'm a newbie po dito.. i'm looking for a cheapest flowers stall in dangwa any suggestion po ba? taga pampanga po kase ako kaya kailangan ko ng specific stall name and number to contact the supplier po sana thank u po  :)

mija0126

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #598 on: July 13, 2015, 10:33:32 pm »
share ko lang yung experience ko Girls.. just booked my Florist yesterday... sa marikina lang ako kumuha...:) deh siya siguro ganun kaganda pero kase ako budget wedding lang... 7.5k lang ang inabot ko for church and ENTO lahat na kasama.. pati bridal car... aassit pa nila ko sa church:) ang saya lang kase may mura pa pala,... deh ko pa need pumunta ng dangwa:) yun nga lang baka hindi ganun kaganda tulad ng 30k na budget:D

tinzlee

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #599 on: July 30, 2015, 10:54:53 am »
share ko lang yung experience ko Girls.. just booked my Florist yesterday... sa marikina lang ako kumuha...:) deh siya siguro ganun kaganda pero kase ako budget wedding lang... 7.5k lang ang inabot ko for church and ENTO lahat na kasama.. pati bridal car... aassit pa nila ko sa church:) ang saya lang kase may mura pa pala,... deh ko pa need pumunta ng dangwa:) yun nga lang baka hindi ganun kaganda tulad ng 30k na budget:D

Hi sis! Saan sa Marikina yan? :) We're in a tight budget din kasi so kahit hindi naman masyadong magarbong flowers and arrangement and hanap namin. Anyway, itatapon lang din kasi yan after the event so for us not worth it na gumastos ng pagkalaki-laki.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close