Author Topic: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4  (Read 131571 times)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #500 on: March 12, 2015, 08:37:20 pm »
^Sadly none at the moment. I have turned down the rest I was considering:

- Made by Lai, Sweet Maple (too expensive for what it offered, not willing to do string lights)
- Constance Styling (too expensive for what it offered, not impressed with what they can do, puro alternatives which aren't exactly fabulous)
- Moki Gray, Grass, My Green Affair (not replying after initial quote)
- Stylento, Angel of Hearts (malabo kausap)
- Pink Tie, SASO, Michael Ruiz (super duper overbudget)

Fiance wants to work it out  with FU, so i shall extend a bit more patience and wait for the revised quotation....iffy din sya kay SPM.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #501 on: March 12, 2015, 11:55:08 pm »
^ how about Bespoke Manila? They also do events styling.

aprilish

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #502 on: March 13, 2015, 02:06:55 am »
Again, late post, May 2014 bride here. Just received the photos from the wedding, and I must say, ang ganda ng kinalabasan ng flowers, set-up ng reception. I'm so happy. :) That's why I just want to share my experience with my florist--Gina Galang of Royal Flowershoppe. First meeting pa lang with Tita G, magaan na ang pakiramdam namin ni then-fiance. And her rates were very reasonable-- included my bouquet (all equadorian rred roses), entourage flowers, church, reception styling of Manila Polo Club, even the full drapes.

anyways just PM me for details. yun lang, Happy preps! :) :) :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #503 on: March 13, 2015, 09:20:58 am »
^Sadly none at the moment. I have turned down the rest I was considering:

- Made by Lai, Sweet Maple (too expensive for what it offered, not willing to do string lights)
- Constance Styling (too expensive for what it offered, not impressed with what they can do, puro alternatives which aren't exactly fabulous)
- Moki Gray, Grass, My Green Affair (not replying after initial quote)
- Stylento, Angel of Hearts (malabo kausap)
- Pink Tie, SASO, Michael Ruiz (super duper overbudget)

Fiance wants to work it out  with FU, so i shall extend a bit more patience and wait for the revised quotation....iffy din sya kay SPM.

Sis sparklingjewel, . Try inquiring to Eve & Co. , they have beautiful styling executions in their fb account.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #504 on: March 15, 2015, 01:41:21 am »
^Thanks sisses for the suggestions, but fiance and I talked it over and he wanted to stick it out with the supplier i talked about. Kasi the truth of the matter is, there is no other stylist who can fulfill our very specific needs (which includes heavy fabrication din, as in from scratch). The 2nd choice stylist came close, all except the chandeliers, which to me were a mandatory. So even though overbudget si 1st choice and isn't the best in terms of ease of communication, we gave them extra patience and already paid our dp yesterday. I'm still waiting for the signed contract from her end.. will follow up on Monday. :)

kathygirl

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #505 on: March 16, 2015, 05:59:56 pm »
Got Cuatro Hermanas as my florist for my wedding last March 7, 2015 sa Caleruega. 20k inlcuding flowers sa church, reception, entourage, bridal car flowers at freebies kasama na pag style at delivery ng flowers from church to reception. One of my favorite supplier kasi bait kausap ni Ms. Sheila at for me affordable naman ang prices nila. (depende din kasi ang price sa dami ng entourage at flower preferences ng couple). Cavite-based sila kaya no out of town charge fee for us. Happy preps mga sis!  ;D ;D ;D

arch.mary

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #506 on: March 17, 2015, 11:38:13 pm »
Got Teddy Manuel for my bridal and entourage boquet then just got ASYA Boracay's inhouse flower arrangement since for us ok naman yung mga nakita namin from them :)

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #507 on: March 17, 2015, 11:43:13 pm »
Hi sis, just curious. How's the arrangement for a Boracay wedding if the florist is from manila like Teddy? TIA! :)

Got Teddy Manuel for my bridal and entourage boquet then just got ASYA Boracay's inhouse flower arrangement since for us ok naman yung mga nakita namin from them :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #508 on: March 23, 2015, 07:09:46 pm »
Update: Contract has been sent by the stylist I booked, whew, finally off my list, and peace at last! =)
My venue also confirmed that they were the one who did the super gorgeous wedding I saw which im now actually using as the peg for my wedding. Happinesss! :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #509 on: March 23, 2015, 08:15:40 pm »
^Yayyyyy!! Happy for you sparklingjewel!!! Finally =)

Have you asked Kutchie about them? I saw Kutchie's FB and saw this setup they did for my venue and it was nice and elegant. I just really wish there was more feedback on them heheh But among the mid-range suppliers they are the ones I like the most. Love in Blooms was OK until I started hearing bad reviews =(

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #510 on: March 23, 2015, 08:49:24 pm »
^Chili1113 im sooo happy i can finally stop discussing details via email and meeting potential stylists... exhausting!

I didn't bother checking with Kutchie anymore... although they weren't exactly impressive in person their work pretty much speaks for itself.. at least the three I saw (my brother's wedding, Bea Soriano's wedding recently and the Angelfields wedding last Jan). They've also done countless celebrity weddings pero medyo old (not my generation) celebs na hahaha so di ko sila lahat kilala.

I've read bad reviews nga of Love in Blooms. Are you getting them?


Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #511 on: March 23, 2015, 09:52:07 pm »
^sparklingjewel: Will definitely not get Love in Blooms anymore. Especially since Ive read more than one bad review.

From the mid-range stylists I have narrowed it down to Flowers Unlimited, Scenta Flora, and perhaps Manuel Sony Francisco---but he hasn't replied at all to any email or fb message.

I plan to meet some mid-range and high-end ones in order to really choose the best deal. Sometimes I think it might be better for me to go high budget on a mid-range supplier rather than go entry-level budget on a high-end supplier. But then, Ill see first what proposals the high end ones have, kasi baka sulit na din.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #512 on: March 24, 2015, 11:52:35 am »
^Agree with you-- pag entry level budget sa high-end supplier minsan mukhang tinipid padin talaga. Personally saw this in a wedding..ang konti lang ng flowers and the centerpieces were limited to like 3 pcs of props including the container with flowers.

Goodluck with your meetings!

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #513 on: March 24, 2015, 12:00:23 pm »
Sis, i also got bon. her bestfriend was my classmate in grad school. Small world. ☺️

patriciasy595

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #514 on: March 26, 2015, 01:35:35 am »
Same question here! Following this thread. Thanks a lot sis!!! :)

Hi sis, just curious. How's the arrangement for a Boracay wedding if the florist is from manila like Teddy? TIA! :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #515 on: April 04, 2015, 07:37:09 am »
I got love in blooms for church and entourage flowers. :) for reception I did not avail any stylist. I think ok naman na ang styling ni k by cunanan. :) I'd be very detailed na lang with what I want on our final ft and detailing. :)

royews

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #516 on: April 04, 2015, 09:18:32 am »
we got Gideon Hermosa for our wedding. ask ko lang kasi we're planning to get K by C sa package nila may inclusion na ang flowers and styling. We want gideon to do everything in the reception. papayag ba ang caterer na i offset un flowers/styling ng k by C para mabawasan un babayaran namin sa caterer? thanks.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #517 on: April 04, 2015, 03:32:07 pm »
You can ask your ae about that sis. Pero I'm not sure about the reduced rates kase fixed na ang k by c.

royews

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #518 on: April 04, 2015, 03:38:44 pm »
You can ask your ae about that sis. Pero I'm not sure about the reduced rates kase fixed na ang k by c.

talaga. we'll follow up on monday. sana may bawas kahit papano. thanks. :)

remilicious

  • Guest
Re: FLORIST/FLOWERS Part 4
« Reply #519 on: May 10, 2015, 02:40:09 pm »
Cheap ba flower bouquet sa Cubao? Yung in front of Farmer's Market? Where else in QC cheap ang flower bouquets?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close