We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Hi sis! Do you have contact details of Joel Faller? I tried to search online but can't find any. I found him on facebook, but it looks like it is his personal account.
^ Thank you dear!
Hello Girls,Please help, do you recommend Dave Sandoval? can you share his rates?thanks
I'm having a second thought of booking Teddy Manuel Ang taas kasi ng quote nya for our church styling and flowers of the entourage. Nanghihinayang kasi ako, you can't keep the flowers forever, malalanta lang din. Except for my bouquet that I'm planning to have it preserve. Eh how about all the flowers from the church and the entourage? After nun, wala na. But I really like him, ang ganda ng propsal nya samen. kaso lang out of the budget na rin kame, kaya sya ang naiisip ko na ma-cut from my dream supplier list Our wedding is going to be in Tagaytay, so I'm thinking to just get a florist from that area.Ang sakit pala, na akala mo makukuha mo na yung gusto mo na supplier pero biglang hindi na pwede dahil hindi na kaya ng budget