We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis. Baka may marerecommend kayong florist. Suggest naman mga sis. thanks in advance. Any comment kay serge igonia and kay yhoan?
^^I considered Clint Carl din before kasi cheaper nga sya from others. What made me decide not to book them for our wedding kasi i heard lagi silang late at kulang kulang ang deliveries. Nagtanong din ako sa otd coord namin that time and same lang sinabi nila feedback. So ayun, di namin sila binook kasi morning wedding kami ayoko mastress. Kaya ingat lang sis. Sabihin mo din na ayaw mo ng late supplier especially sila since kasama ang bouquet sa photo ops.
Okay, this might be old news to some of you, but I was digging around in Facebook and I discovered that Leia Macalam of ClintCarl and Arleen Manlangit of Dangwaflorist are .....siblings.I dunno how that will affect your decision-making if you're choosing between the two. Anyway, take it for what it's worth.