We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sharing...I booked Everlasting Flowers. Dangwa-based. GT find with good reviews. Affordable and within our budget. Madaling kausap at mabilis sumagot si Ms. Blessie kahit through email lang kami nagkaron ng transactions and communication.
Hi sis. I happen to have Amante Fleurs' wedding packages. I can send it to you if you like, send mo lang sakin yung email add mo.
Oo sis von121713 ang galing talaga ni Ryan and Jenny! I love them sobra! I just know they are so going to rock my wedding decors!
^just some of the flowers we got from everlasting http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/kim_kim8/media/mybouquet_zps8b6b0447.jpg.htmlhttp://s1328.photobucket.com/user/kim_kim8/media/church_zps0f43ab2b.jpg.htmlhttp://s1328.photobucket.com/user/kim_kim8/media/couplescenterpiece_zpseaffba9d.jpg.html