Author Topic: Should I dump my boyfriend?  (Read 6631 times)

ohcmon

  • Guest
Should I dump my boyfriend?
« on: June 13, 2013, 08:58:04 am »
-
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 01:52:21 pm by ohcmon »

spitfire

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 09:22:12 am »
I am not sure why you are even asking sis..
All those complications and now the trust issues..

I he really THAT worth it?

Yaya

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 09:29:53 am »
babay boy friend...

polar_bear

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 09:33:17 am »
guys are naturally bolero.. and obviously.. binobola ka lang nya especially about his insecurities... unfortunately,, eh naniniwala ka naman..


Dyewel

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 10:30:37 am »
"a bit high from weed" for me thats a  red flag, ngayon weed then whats next?

gather your courage and DUMP HIM!

hindi ka naman social welfare to look out for him, your 'on' for two months pero i dont think that makes you responsible for him.

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 12:37:54 pm »
I think you already know the answer. You have so many reasons to break up with him, having trust issues at this early stage of your relationship is really not healthy. You deserve someone na hindi ka lolokohin, and mamahalin ka for who you are. You can feel it naman sis if he's sincere or not. Hope you make the right decision. :) Good luck!

melabshim

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 01:12:22 pm »
yes sis dump him na , 2 months pa lang kayo nagsisinungaling na sya .. what more pa pag tumagal kayo .. i know naman na nalamatan na yung trust mo sakanya and hindi na healthy yung ganong relationship

Yaya

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 02:14:28 pm »
Dump dump dump dump

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 02:46:05 pm »
^ seems to me like, he made it easier for himself, instead of for you.

and seems like, he is not really remorseful of what he has done and can't face the consequences of his actions, kasi hello, he expects you to be okay na kagad after he says his "sorry's" just last night? ano ka, light switch? ganun kadali? hindi niya muna pagdadaanan yung repentance or even make an EFFORT to gain your trust back?

well, baka may nahanap na siyang "potential" partner for that trip of his. thus, he breaks up with you para wala na siyang guilt to do his shenanigans. or maybe he is really the type who doesn't like taking responsibilities/accountability for his actions. either way, YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM

good riddance na yan. obviously, he just wants to take the easy road. and he doesn't value you nor see your importance

iluvmysoldier

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 03:15:43 pm »
what a d*ckhead  >:( move on na sis, he's really not worth it.

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2013, 03:24:01 pm »
Lol. I agree with the you mga sis. He made it easy for you. It may be hard to move on sis pero kaya mo yan. At least this happened at the early stage of your relationship. You deserve someone better, younger than him. Pray ka lang and God will give you the right man in His time. :)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2013, 04:05:57 pm »
If I were you, I'd slap myself. Now.  He's playing me like a yoyo; and eto ako --  still watching. 

Just focus on your best interests. 

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2013, 04:11:37 pm »
^^

Good for you sis. Parang ang toxic ng ex mo: may ex-wife, may anak, etc.  I saw his post on CL (chismosa lang, hehe), and he needs to straighten his act. Parang hilig ata mag 4:20 ng ex mo eh.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2013, 04:17:42 pm »
he's using his kid to make excuses for his behavior. hindi porke he said sorry eh it's done and over with. he needs to explain and proof himself again. 2 months pa lang kayo and he did that na.. what more if you are together for a year? 10 years?

your story sounds familiar. my ex got divorced from his wife and she also cheated. he has a lot of things going on in his life and i loved him despite of everything. on our 3rd month, i caught him cheating - as in sending a raunchy email and a video of himself jacking off to someone he knew from school and lives in a different continent. i forgave him even if i can't get over the fact that he did it and all he can say was sorry. he later on dumped me for being a nagger but turns out he was cheating on me with his co-worker.

hershey

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2013, 04:37:51 pm »
hay naku wag ka na maniwala jan, someone better will come who will love you dearly

melabshim

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2013, 04:47:32 pm »
you DON"T deserve him sis , you deserve someone better  :)
my boyfriend cheated me also before , he proved me naman na hindi niya ginusto yun (gusto niya kasi magpa bida sa dad niya) and pinagsisihan niya yun till now .. but in a way na di tulad ng bf mo na gusto patawarin mo agad and parang sya pa ang masama ang loob dahil di mo matanggap ang sorry niya  >:( if he really wants to take you back mag effort sya , and patunayan naman sana niyang sincere siya .. pero 2 months pa lang kayo sis tapos ganyan na nangyayari , it's better to stop na and move on

iseenessie

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 06:30:39 pm »
Why are you still asking us when at the back of your mind you already know the answer? For validation? So you can justify it?

I think you already know what you should do. You just have to muster up the strength and willpower to do it.

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2013, 12:30:10 pm »
Wow sis, hindi ka ba maganda at masyadong gwapo yung lalake?

melabshim

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2013, 02:22:46 pm »
kaya mu yan sis :) di pa man kita nakikita sis i know pretty ka and smart based on how you talk  ;) goodluck sis  :-* :-* :-*

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Should I dump my boyfriend?
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2013, 01:27:00 am »
Natawa ako grabe winner sa comment sis baliwsayo!

Sis ohcmon, I don't think you deserve to be a shock absorber from whatever he is going through right now. Decent men will fix their lives first before committing to any serious relationship. Please let go of him and charge this to experience. Mahirap man, kakayanin if you will yourself to.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close