watch now

Author Topic: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding  (Read 21119 times)

kutingpie

  • Guest
Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« on: June 11, 2013, 05:06:08 am »
Am so happy for them lalo na kay Maricar. Grabe, ang ganda niyang bride!

Daming teary eyed

Best Wishes! Hope ipalabas nila sa TV =)

may nag upload na bago :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=621366257873581

I think this is the official url of that vid: http://vimeo.com/68026027

may mga uploads na din sa YT, here's one of them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWp70k7NNU8
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:24:54 am by kutingpie »

lil_mango

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 05:17:25 am »
I sooo love their wedding vows!

liana

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 08:33:46 am »
I'm so happy for Maricar.
Best wishes to this lovely couple

loveann

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 08:39:02 am »
congrats to both of them! :)

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 12:56:36 pm »
Super love their wedding. Very sincere and heartfelt. Makikita ang genuine happiness sa kanila. And their families are happy for them too.

Maricar deserves this, after all she'd been through. She deserves someone who will love her despite her past. And during the scandal, she really showed her classy and decent personality. She dealt with it maturely. As for Richard, much respect for this man. He truly respects and loves Maricar, it is admirable.

I wish forever happy and in-love sila. :)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 01:32:28 pm »
I love Maricar's gown especially the top. It's so regal. I dont like the skirt that much.
Their video is amazing too. Mayad captured every special moment very well.

I admire Richard Poon's love for her. The way that she honors her and waited for her. First kiss daw
nila yung sa altar. May Jesus always be the center of their relationship.

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 01:41:17 pm »
I LOVE THEM BOTH! :"> Maricar is sooo pretty! Indeed, she's a grace under pressure! :D

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 02:18:16 pm »
me too! I love the top of her dress, not much the bottom part. I like her make-up too and hair and her shiny/glittery vail hehe

I admire too her being classy and modest. And I feel (naks) that Richard Poon is also sincere for her and loves her so much..may mga lalake pa pala na tulad niya..one of a kind  :)

natacia

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 07:48:11 pm »
eto yung prenup vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mwcr9xoza4

inggit much! hahaha! ganda nya!

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 07:59:23 pm »
Lito Sy pala photographer nila.

insta_momma

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 09:08:32 pm »
I haven't seen the whole video of their wedding, I'm very happy for the both of them. Bagay na bagay sila!  :D

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 10:05:36 pm »
Awww I don't know their whole history but the story told in their video is beautiful :) and it was a secret wedding? Kilig!

aranses

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 10:25:23 pm »
ganda ng prenup nila!

grabe, inlove sila sa isa't isa.  :)

eto yung prenup vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mwcr9xoza4

inggit much! hahaha! ganda nya!

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 11:44:48 pm »
Honestly there are celebrity couples kapag kinakasal ay nauumay ako but not on their wedding. Makikita mo yung sincerity and respect especially ni Richard as real man. Maricar deserves to have him. Natuwa ako nung nakita ko yung video na sinabi pa pala nung sister ni Richard ba yun? Na kung sino man ang babaeng pakakasalan niya ang gusto niya si Maricar.

MisCalculus

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 10:58:39 am »
 Kanina ko lang napanood yung video, may link lang sa fb..
What a beautiful wedding. Ang ganda ganda ni maricar, kakainggit :)
Sana dumami pa ang tulad nila richard poon at zoren legaspi.hehe

kikai

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 01:01:17 pm »

aranses

  • Guest

yang

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 04:13:48 pm »
anganda ganda. wala masyadong fiasco.

izabelle

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 04:46:35 pm »
Maricar is so pretty :)

congrats to them, kita mo na genuine ang happiness and there is respect. :)

miclen20

  • Guest
Re: Richard Poon and Maricar Reyes Wedding
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 12:24:43 am »
Kakainspire...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close