watch now

Author Topic: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.  (Read 43986 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2018, 04:04:41 pm »
^Wow, san province Sis?

katniss

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2018, 06:53:23 pm »
^Quezon province :D

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2018, 06:58:22 pm »
^Thanks Sis!

Queen Punk

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2018, 05:14:29 pm »
Hello!

I?m into Young Living essential oils business,
It?s very lucrative and at the same time, super enjoy to meet with old and new friends.. good thing about it is the essential oils sells itself, I don?t need to be pushy at all!!

If anyone here is interested, just pls send me a PM. Thanks!

iampennylane

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2018, 04:53:04 am »
^bawal yan sis :D

I attended a baking workshop recently and planning to start selling pastries this year hehe

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2018, 02:51:48 pm »
hello mga sis! ano kaya ang pwede i-business pag malapit ka sa isang elementary school? fish ball cart ba? ano pang food cart ang pwede?

yndy

  • Guest
Makikisali mga sis. kakastart ko lang ng business ko. I'm selling pure honey called HIVE. Looking for resellers din. Nahanap ko din yuug niche ko kasi dati i tried yung business ng hubby ko pero hindi nagwork.

Sa ngayon ineenjoy ko muna ang bilis ng pagubos ng 1st batch of stocks ko. Next week 2nd batch na ako. Thinking kung paano ko pa maibebenta other than sa friends and family yung product ko. HIndi pa kasi ganun kakilala yung product ko., per nag iisip na din ako ng future additions sa product line ko.

wahineee

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #147 on: September 07, 2018, 12:55:51 pm »
Hi!

I'm a part-time Financial Adviser from one of the top insurance companies in the Philippines and globally. Feel free to message me for any financial planning concerns and if you want to know more about our products to suit any financial needs. I'm all ears for FREE. :)

Also, I sell steel straw sets to help lessen the use of plastic straws.  ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2018, 02:34:21 pm »
I just opened my wedding crafts store last month. From e commerce website to hand picking of products and marketing, ako lahat gumagawa. I recently bought a major tool for the business para di ko na ioutsource yung mga made to order items ko. So far nakakabenta naman but since one month pa lang ang business ko, hindi pa 100% ang ROI.

I still work full time from home, good thing naisasabay ko yung business ko on the side. :) Sobrang enjoy ako right now with the store, it took me several months of planning and conceptualization rin before ko nalaunch yung website.

Sa mga bride to be na bet mag DIY, or sa nagpaplano ng bridal shower, engagement shoot, wedding proposals, this is so shameless haha but you can visit my website: thelovelylily.com

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2018, 11:23:36 pm »
^@simang, you have some lovely stuff there,  things that will add that extra whimsy.  can you ship overseas?   ;D    son's wedding is next year.

simang

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #150 on: September 08, 2018, 09:35:53 am »
^Sure I can (by special arrangement, hehe!). The wooden ring boxes are my bestsellers so far :)

mommyysa

  • Guest
Hi, ano ang mga groups/community sa FB or other pages na active and helping each other grow? meron ba dito sa atin? yung sharing of tips and trainings, seminars?

realmofadreamer

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2018, 12:24:43 am »
I have one but its very specific. It?s a group for bloggers who treat their blogs as business.

Ghell06

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2018, 11:59:36 am »
Hi, ano ang mga groups/community sa FB or other pages na active and helping each other grow? meron ba dito sa atin? yung sharing of tips and trainings, seminars?

I want this too! If meron, I'll gladly join :)

sdee

  • Guest
Re: GT's na business minded, online and offline.Anything which involves business.
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2018, 12:42:53 pm »
Hi mga sis joining! I will be selling also japan products and beauty products please share how you guys start thanks!

MWCDiane

  • Guest
Hi!

I work for My White Card, a mobile app and website that offers discounts and coupons for clinics here in Makati. We just launched and everything is a bit new, so it does feel a little hectic, but I believe in the product and I think that making beauty, health, and wellness an individual's priority is very important. Being an advocate of a company that helps people achieve these for their well-being actually makes me very proud.  ;D

succubus922

  • Guest
Ako, resigned in January para ma full blast yung distibutor/direct selling business na tinayo namin ng mga work colleagues ko. Medyo malaki investment since we order in bulk from suppliers ng supplement then manufacturer ng sariling collagen and coffee brand namin. Kung ano hilig ko kumbaga, yun pinasok namin. Mahirap yung transition from corporate to entreprenuership.

Basically on my 4th month of operations pa lang.

mommyysa

  • Guest
Makikisali mga sis. kakastart ko lang ng business ko. I'm selling pure honey called HIVE. Looking for resellers din. Nahanap ko din yuug niche ko kasi dati i tried yung business ng hubby ko pero hindi nagwork.

Sa ngayon ineenjoy ko muna ang bilis ng pagubos ng 1st batch of stocks ko. Next week 2nd batch na ako. Thinking kung paano ko pa maibebenta other than sa friends and family yung product ko. HIndi pa kasi ganun kakilala yung product ko., per nag iisip na din ako ng future additions sa product line ko.

Hi sis, grabe its almost 3 years na pala since last shared post and nakabalik ako. na excite ako mag comment kasi nakikita ko na ang brand mo. visible na sya. :) congratulations! :) kamusta? :)

mommyysa

  • Guest
update :)
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2021, 10:23:21 am »
Quote
hi sisters! it's been a while since i last posted pala. im sure marami satin ang may mga pagbabago. back then nung i started this topic, ang dami ko hindi alam. ang dami ko gsuto mangyari at matutunan. ganun parin naman hanggang ngayon, still learning but looking back, kahit paano i learned a lot.  :) may mga sinubukan ako, some went well, some didn't.right now kaka start ko lang ng brand/product and its in skincare industry. i let go some of my side hustle to focus. :)

kamusta kayo? :)

realmofadreamer

  • Guest
Hi GTers. I lost my job due to covid. I was thinking of starting an online business but at this time and age, I honestly don't know how and where to start. Any ideas?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close